Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+5
Oliver
emiko
alex
Relora
Mila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 pm

[[ I have to sleep now, Good Night. ^^ ]]

Juliette thought and though, pacing around. But she couldn't! She didn't even remember what she just did.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:35 pm

((I have to go too))

Ann

"Why isn't Charlotte waking up!!" I said.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:34 am

As Phoebe searched for a key in the drawers around her the boy let out a shrill scream. It was so loud that she had to hold her hands to her ears to keep from any sort of pain. My this guy has a pair of lungs .

She scrambled to find a key but came up with nothing after her long effort. She ran to the door and yelled to get his attention "Hey kid! I can't find a key to get you out is there any key in there perhaps," she didn't know if he had already looked for a key, if her had an inkling of sense he would've. "I can't find one out here sorry, I don't know what else to do."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 am

((what is happening??? i'm just gonna act like my character was in the house alredy))

Melinda was so wrapped up in her book she didn't know what was happening. She had just sat there, in the big couch reading like there was no tomorrow. "Where is everyone?" she said.
She suddenly felt a major temperature drop. Melinda put down her book and walked to the fireplace, hoping that the flame could warm her up. When she had approached, the fireplace rotated and showed a hidden door. "Cool," Melinda breathed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Charlotte

(I'm still on the illusion right?)

Oh this things were horrible. I felt like I was burning, a computer turning off, a bost sinking, I felt like I had been defeated.

Last edited by Andrea~ on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Melinda walked in the little door of the fireplace. It suddenly shifted and flipped over, knocking her down. "Owie," she moaned, rubbing her bruised elbow. She stood up and brushed the dirt of her dress and then continued down the narrow hallway.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Charlotte

I was slowly more and more conscious, and in more and more pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Melanie walked over to Charlotte, with the mist being gone. She shook Charlotte. "Charlotte!" she exclaimed, "Wake up! You gotta wake up!" What happened to her!? She looks so ill! Melanie thought that it was hopeless for Charlotte to wake up again. "Charlotte!..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Charlotte

"I-I.." I tried and tried.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Phoebe sat down by the door. The boy hadn't heard her and continued with the commotion he was causing. She took out a bobby pin, to her disdain, letting another curl fall by her delicate face. She started to work with the lock trying to open the door. She heard a couple of clicks but the door refused to budge. It's as stubborn as a mule isn't it? She thought, aggravated by the lack of progress.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Charlotte

I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart. I screamed in pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Melinda heard screaming, but it was so faint she couldn't decipher if it was fake or real. The hallway she was in was very dark, but she continued on. After hearing footsteps, she quickly ran back the way she came, hoping to get out, but the door was locked.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Finally, exasperated and aggravated, Phoebe heard the doors lock click in-sync. She opened the door and looked into a room full of spiders with a young boy wearing a strange shoe and hair with s streak through it. She stood paralyzed. The amount of spiders made her spine tingle and she almost fell over with fear.

The boy was covered in bites and he held a strange little key. She didn't know what to do and her mind went blank she kinda stared at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Ann

"Charlotte!! WAKE UP!!" I yelled, trying to wake her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:58 pm

"Juliette, Ann, what should we do!? She won't wake up, and she's like, going crazy!" Melanie exclaimed. She didn't know what to do, but she couldn't just let Charlotte suffer much pain. She felt so useless not being able to help someone.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Melinda found a flashlight and began traveling. This reminds me of Slender, she thought. The tunnel seemed to be endless.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Ann

"How..?" I asked. "I'd hate it if something happens to her!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Juliette touched the weird mist. It sparked on her finger and gave her a cut and quickly took her hand bag.

"Charlotte! Charlotte, don't fall for the illusion! Please!" Juliette yelled as loud so she can here her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:07 pm

"Charlotte, can you hear us!? Don't think the illusion is real! It's all fake!" Melanie cried out. Melanie saw that the mist had cut Juliette's finger. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:09 pm

"Yes, just a small cut." Juliette said showing the cut.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Charlotte

I could barely hear anything. Everything was dark and horrible. I had messages in my mind telling me horrible lies. Sadly, I was under a trance, so I believed it. The more time I was under that mist, the more lies were thrown into my head.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:45 pm

"H-hello?" she said. She saw a boy with white hair and a streak. He looked..different. This isn't a time to question someone's appearance, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Charlotte

I tried to snap out of it. I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Juliette didn't know what was going on. What had happened to Charlotte? Was she possessed? Juliette thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Ann

"I hope not.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next