Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Jackie was fascinated and a little bit confused on what happened.

"Don't hit the body! I want to put someone's corpse in it, someone that can help us." Jackie said pointing; telling the dead. "And someone precious to me." She said very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Fire... Fire... Was this girl a pyromancer? Oh, god, no. No, no, no. He moved away from her, quickly, "Can we, fight very... Very far away?" He asked, her, laughing in a very nervous way. The anger was becoming stronger, but it was also very strange, since it was combined with a lot, a lot of fear. He couldn't focus on her, and tried to stick with the scientists. Slowly, arms and legs started disappearing, just small stumps of people. He had never gotten rid of body parts this big, and he had been more angry than this before, just what was going on?
"Hah, that's what.. You get..." He was very, very scared. A pyromancer...

Last edited by Oliver on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 pm

The elevator stopped. It was stuck.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:24 pm

((back, SilverBelle is still eating ))
Virus realized the truth. those jerks took away my voice box. But for one reason. They know that I have the ability to communicate with my mind. Oh god what is happening.

In the room without windows the girl sobbed and banged against the door. Get me put of here, PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:25 pm

I hit the door, desesperately trying to get out.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Jackie took the test subject and laid it on the floor near the elevator and started enchanting to bring her mother back to be with and help.

She tried four times and finally it worked. The body's hair turned light blue, brown eyes, and the clothes she was in before she died.

"Mom?" Jackie said talking to her and started to tear up.

"Jack-Jacqueline?! This is unacceptable! It's against the necromancy rules! But I'm happy for you." Her mother said, and noticed the scientists, they looked familiar to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:29 pm

"ANYONE CAN YOU HEAR ME? HELLO? IM DYING IN HERE! HELP!" she cried out with her mind. Anyone in a ten foot range could hear her thoughs except for the scientists. She knew how to cencor her words from minds.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 pm

He felt something in his mind, as if someone needed help, the more he heard, the more and more scared he got, he attempted to ruin another scientists body, it wouldn't work.
"Someone... I- I am useless..." He murmured words to himself.
"Someone's in... Trouble.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 pm

"Uh.. Matthew? Whats up?" Molly asked. Oh, of course. I control fire. I get it now. "I promise I won't try to harm you in any way." She had a worried face on her.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Get me put of here, PLEASE! That was Virus! She turned around and saw Alliana? But she's upstairs! the scientists were talking to her. they said "and finish them off one by one..." then, Virus again,"ANYONE CAN YOU HEAR ME? HELLO? IM DYING IN HERE! HELP!"

((im back))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:34 pm

"Uh, all right, okay..." He didn't get any closer to her, still keeping his distance. Had no one heard him? "Did no one else hear that mess-" He coughed, and coughed, this time it took him a while to stop, he laughed a bit to Molly, a very sad laugh. "Message.."
he attempted to ruin the scientists, tried to help them, it wouldn't work anymore, he wasn't mad at all, just scared, so scared..
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Jackie and her mom followed a ghost that can find Virus.

"Virus, where are you!" Jackie yelled.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:37 pm

"VIRUS IS IN TROUBLE!!!! I HEARD IT TOO YOU STUPID IDIOTIC RETARD!" She didn't really mean it, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Panting, Virus collapsed from exhaustion but not with out her last message,
"ANYONE THERE? IM DYING!! IS EVERYONE ELSE OKAY? IM IN A DAR-"
The last word faded away echoing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:39 pm

"Yeah, ok..." He followed behind Jackie, still looking at Molly in a rather strange way, it was very mournful, and very empty. "Fire didn't... Kill my brain, you know." He coughed. "I'm not a retard, luckily." He kept walking, slower than usual, and that was really, really, slow.
"She's... Her message got cut off... Hah."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:40 pm

"ANYONE THERE? IM DYING!! IS EVERYONE ELSE OKAY? IM IN A DAR-" Virus! "I'M COMING!" She pressed the elevator button but it was stuck. Alliana began moving towards them, a determined look in her eye. "A-Alliana? MATTHEW YOU ARE A RETARD SO GET TO WORK ALREADY!"

Last edited by SilverBell on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Molly made her fire smaller, trying to make it safe enough for Matthew. "Sorry, I didn't have a choice for what I wanted to be," she said. She walked away, trying to find the scientists and Virus. She no longer wanted to hurt an ally anymore.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:41 pm

"Virus, how'd you get here?!" Jackie said helping her.

Her Mom was thinking about those scientists.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:43 pm

"Uh oh. Trouble in the basement. Hurry, bring reinforcements!" The scientist again. And then, LOUD LOUD voices. Voices of the dead. "More scientists are coming!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:45 pm

He looked at Molly. "Yeah, I know you didn't choose, just..." He looked up, not really paying attention to anyone. "Don't use frases like retard so lightly!" He chuckled, it sounded so fake. "I can't do anything right now, stupid. Make me angry again." He kept opening and closing his left hand. "Maybe one day I'll learn to use it at will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Virus was conscious and awake but she was dizzy. And she couldn't talk either. She was bleeding badly, especially on the neck. She lifted up her body up a bit abd weakly smiled "I'm ok jackie. I thin-" Virus crashed on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Molly stopped walking and heard Carabellin. "Should we heat things up or is it the wrong time?" she said looking at Matthew. "Well either way, those scientists are gonna have to be done with, ya know." she said.

"Oh, I don't know, it might be too harsh," Molly replied to Matthew.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:50 pm

"Alright. THESE SCIENTISTS WILL HURT YOUR FAMILY! EVEN THOUGH NO ONE LOVES YOU CAUSE YOU'RE DEMENTED!" She shouted as loud as possible.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 pm

"Please, please... Burn the whole place, I don't care." He smiled, it was a very bittersweet smile. "And yeah, make me as angry as possible. I want to try getting rid of an entire person, haha..." How angry would you need to be able to do that correctly? It probably wont take a lot for him to burst at his current state, he just needed a big push, and he'd be there.
"Try harder..." He looked over at Cara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

(( I'm thinking of making recolirs for this RP XD Anyone want one? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next