Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]] Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 pm

I almost forgot to start the role play. ><

Please look at this post from time to time, there'll be some stuff.. maybe. xD

--

Jacqueline Vale -

Jacqueline's dad entered the room, he was standing stiffly and his face was serious. Jackie saw a weird figure next to him, probably a ghost. She was a necromancer.

"Jacqueline." He says firmly, "You're going to a group home for special people like... you."

Jacqueline stood up and looked at him.

"No dad, I'm okay." She explains, "I've mastered my powers. I can handle this!"

Her father's face turned strict and serious, her then sighed and walked out the room; shaking his head.

Felicity -

Felicity looked out the window, she thought about her parents for a while and felt alone without them with her. They left her and placed her in this foster home. Felicity saw many cars passing by and many people rushing to get to work. It was the morning after all, Monday morning.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Cara sat on her bed, listening to music and tapping her foot along, enjoying a little before school started. She paused as the door opened, and her dad entered. "Hi, dad." she said politely, not that kindly. She looked at him, waiting to hear what he had to say. "There's a home for kids like you-" "I get it. You want me out of here. I'm sorry. I'm not going," she said, and turned back to her music. She heard the door close and her dad walked out of the room.

Karina
Karina frowned. "I'm perfectly fine where I am, mom, dad." She knew what they thought, she wasn't okay. She could tell because they kept their eyes down, not meeting hers. It wasn't because they were embarrassed, the weren't. And they weren't lying, weren't hiding anything either. It was because of that thing she called "The Curse". She cleared her throat, suddenly self-conscious. "I'm sorry..." she said quietly, like it was a crime to speak. She picked up her bowl of cereal and put it in the sink. Another day of school, another week of torture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Virus, sitting on her bed, petting Ailes gently, blankly stared at her mother. A mental ward? I'm not insane! With a look of disgust, she shook her head.
"I'm already miserable here, I don't need to go to a another place to make me more miserable." Virus tried motioning her mother to go but it seemed that she wasn't getting the message clearly.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Crystal

"Mom, Dad I don't want to go there! I am not like them, at all I don't have any powers now. Change your mind!!!!" crystal glared at her parents. Her mom sighed "crystal this place helps children like you! Just getting the car. We are going there whether you like it or not." crystal stared at her mom like she was crazy. "Li-like me!!! Are you saying I'm ad normal!!!!!" her mom sighed a again "no your not abnormal just different just get in the car already!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Cameron looked at her mom. "What do you mean?" She slammed her fist on the table. "Mother. I do NOT. Want to go. To this stupid.... mental... place!" She groaned angrily.
Her mom rolled her eyes and sighed. "Cameron, it isn't a 'mental place'." She chuckled a bit, then became serious. "It's a place for people who are... like you."
"LIKE ME? Mother, what am I like, huh? WHAT am I like?" Cameron stared into her mother's deep blue eyes with her blood-red ones.
Her mother chose her words as carefully as possible. "Different, Cameron. You know that." She spoke softly, trying to keep Cameron calm. "Now, please go get packed. You already know I wont change my mind so don't fight with me."

(We're allowed to do this, right?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Room - Remake [[ Role Play ]]
Page 1 of 1