Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm starting the roleplay now. Let's all start when your parents tells you, you were going to a clinic for 'special' people.

--

"But Dad! Even Mom wouldn't accept me going to a clinic for special people!" Jacqueline said moving her hands after every word.

"You have to go, Jacqueline Vale, for your powers." Her Dad said.

Jackie knew this was serious, her dad always says her first and last name when saying serious stuff.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Dad: "Carabellin, pack your stuff. Your sister is waiting."
Carabellin: "Sister? Where are we going?"
"To a ... clinic for special kids."
"What?"
"Go."
She packs her stuff and goes to the front door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Alliana

"Dad..?" I said. "I can't go!" I said. I was forced into the car and they drove to the hospital. I was injected with something. I fell asleep because that was what it was meant for.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:27 pm

She looked at the girl. A cute girl with short brown hair. This was her sister? She always wanted a sibling but now- so sudden.l
"How did you hide her from me all this time? and why is she going? She doesn't even have powers." she wanted to ask. But it was too late, she was already packed.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Jacqueline was hanging on the door knob while her dad was pulling her.

"Jacqueline Vale!" He said yelling, "You have to go.... For your Mother."

Jacqueline stopped holding on the door knob and went out the door to the car with her head down. Jackie's mother died when she was eight and whenever her dad mentioned about her she just gets quiet and thinks about her mother for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm

I woke up at a bed.
I felt dizzy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:39 pm

All she wanted to say was "I'm so glad I never ever have to see you again. Father." but she kept shut. She looked at her sister, she wasn't going to let her down. Never. Virus looked at the girl and reached out for her to shake her hand. her seagull was perched on her shoulders.
"I'm Exia. But call me Virus. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 pm

On the way to the clinic all Jackie was thinking was the moments with her Mother, the perfect, kind, understanding Mother.

And when they got there, they saw a plain looking clinic but when they entered it was bright and completely different looking than the front look of the clinic.

Jackie was sitting on a comfy chair, waiting for her dad to check out stuff, then he said goodbye and left.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:48 pm

I saw a girl walk past the door and into the room. I was in a white, baggy dress that looked like a robe.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Jacqueline was searching for the room she was in. Apparently, she had a roommate.

Once she walked in she found her roommate, she was wearing white, and baggy pants.

"Hello! You must be my roommate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:56 pm

"Hey, dad, you're not usually dressed up like this, what's up?" Molly asked her dad. She soon noticed that her cousin, Austin, was dressed up too. In a formal way, which is unusual for them. "Uh.. What?" she said. "We're going to take you to the clinic for 'sick' people," her dad replied. "I don't even have a cold!" Molly exclaimed. "Cuz, you don't get it. Uncle's takin' you to the clinic for crazy people," Austin said. "I'm not crazy!" she yelled. "Yeah, but he's gonna take you anyway, ya know," he replied.

Molly sighed in disappointment. After all these years, she had thought that she was completely normal, like other human beings. But there was one thing that bothered her through her lifetime; her ability to manipulate fire by her mind. Her parents knew. And so did Austin, but they haven't taken her to the clinic since. It was the time that was going to change her life.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:00 pm

I waved to the girl. I saw her being out in a bed beside me and I saw her get injected just like me.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:03 pm

"Hey wait!" Jackie said stopping the injection. "I'm fine, why do I need that?"

The nurse just walked away while I was sitting on the bed, it was quiet so she tried to break the silence.

"I'm Jacqueline but I like people to call me Jackie. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:05 pm

"A-allianna." I said, I was still dizzy and uncomfortable since I got injected.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Matthew sat silently in the black van, no matter how hard he had tried to erase their parents memory of his mother's toe suddenly disappearing, how a while before that he had said that he hoped his mums toe fell off so she knew the pain of finger loss due to an argument, it was too creepy, and he confirmed their fears.
But no matter how hard he cried, that memory wouldn't leave their minds. Eventually, the clinic was in front of them, how terrifying. "Can I please not go?" He whispered. His mum shook her head, "Sorry sweetie, it's for the best, trust me."
How scary those words are, often used when the mad scientist is cutting up the hero open.
"But-" He knew he couldn't win this argument, he wasn't brave enough to continue arguing. He got off, and entered the room, quietly, hoping he didn't look too out of place, like he did everywhere else, that probably wouldn't happen, though.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:08 pm

After arriving to the clinic, there appeared to be a few other patients, but they were just getting refreshments before their surgeries. A woman called Molly, her dad, and Austin up. "Whats your name?" she asked. "Molly. Molly Aritan," she replied. After her dad signed the rest, she walked slowly through the hallway of the clinic. She saw 2 girls in a room, then wondering what the surgery would be like.

She stopped in front of the door. "This is it," Molly said. "Austin and I are gonna go home, call me if your surgery's done," her dad said. "Okay, no problem..," she replied. She entered the room. There was nobody in there except for her. She immediately felt a bit lonely.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:12 pm

"I like your name. You should probably rest for a while or else you'll feel worse." Jackie said.

Jackie went out of the room and talked to the nurses for directions.

"Ma'am, may I please know where the kitchen is? I need some food... Please." She pleaded.

The nurse pointed to where it was and as Jackie walked to the kitchen there were closed rooms that made her a little curious of what is inside. Then Jackie took out a banana from the fridge and started eating it while sitting on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:13 pm

"Thank-" I said. I didn't complete the sentence because I realized she had left.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Jackie walked to the bathroom but instead of seeing a bathroom behind that door, she found a dark haired girl sitting on the bed.

"Sorry, but do you know where the bathroom is? I can't find it in this clinic for 'special' people." Jackie said standing near the door and air quoted when she said special people.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:20 pm

I sighed.

I felt sleepy and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Molly saw the girl that she had seen earlier. "Umm.. No, in fact, I just got here," she replied to the blue-haired girl. Molly then got a headache from worrying too much about the surgery. She put the palm of her hand on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:24 pm

He noticed a girl rushing into the surgery room. His parents had told him he was old enough to do this by himself, and he guessed that this girl might be a lead. He began to follow behind her slowly, limping and rather weakly, but following her anyway, to the point where it might be noticeable. "Wait up!" He suddenly called, and tried to run a bit faster, but honestly it was rather hard. "I'm here to get-" He coughed, "My surgery too! Please wait!"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:27 pm

I had a nightmare so I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:33 pm

"Oh, okay." Jackie said with a frown-ish look, "What are they doing to you, today? Checkup, surgery?" She said not even knowing she might be saying too much personal information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Molly quickly put her hand on the bed again. "Well, I'm taking surgery. But I never really thought I was 'special' or crazy'," she replied. I'm normal, I'm normal, I'm normal.. Molly was trying to calm herself down by repeating that she's normal multiple times in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next