Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:38 pm

I felt sad. I was so alone, I felt really sad.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

"I know how you feel. Ever since my mom died my dad started treating me like I'm some kind of alien from a different dimension." Jackie said, "By the way, I'm Jacqueline, but please call me Jackie." She said smiling then started to skip away.

Jackie was weird like that, after saying something before saying goodbye she would just walk away.

She couldn't find her room, but she remembered there was a number six on the door, so she just looked for s six then looked if Allianna was there.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

The girl didn't bother even looking at him. (Mush, the girl was you ;o;) He entered the room, quietly, not even looking at the girl once he found her. Was this because of how he looked? How cruel, just like almost everywhere else he went, he expected different here. He wanted to speak up, but she was probably in pain as well, extremely conflicted. He turned around to face them, you could see his entire face, he decided to tell the girl anyway, his stubbornness taking over the generosity.
"That was-" He coughed, coughed once more, then stood back up. "Very rude."
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm

"Bye..," Molly said after her. She was not sure if Jackie could hear her, but she told herself that next time she gets a chance to talk to her, she will first introduce herself.

((Omg, sorry ;u;.))
She then saw a boy with blonde hair. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just tired..," she replied to him.

Last edited by Mush on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:46 pm

"Hi again." Jackie said to Allianna entering the room, "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 pm

He looked at her, rather angry, but it was hard to feel pity. "We all a-" A small wheeze, "We all are." His eyebrows stayed calm, but his frown was strong, the fact that it was burnt on one side made it even worse, it made him look so sorrowful. "...I don't blame you." He looked down. "Why- Why're you here, anyway?" He looked up at her, she was rather pretty, with straight hair and green eyes. "None of us came here by volunteer, after all.." With every word he sounded more weak, he obviously felt regret for saying anything to the girl, this happened often with him.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 pm

I smiled. I felt the warmth of not being alone again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 pm

"I'm here to take a surgery. I'm sure we're all tired, too," she replied. She started feeling a small headache again, but she was trying to fight it. Molly took off her glasses and cleaned them, though they weren't actually dirty nor stained. I'm too worried.. That's what.. She put them back on.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Allianna didn't say anything, Jackie entered the room and pulled out some stuff out of her suitcases then put it on the closet near her bed.

A nurse went by the rooms and said,

"Girls, when you hear a bell please go to the dining room so we can eat lunch and then start the procedures."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 pm

"That's not what I'm talking about, stupid." He coughed, coughed and coughed again, this time it took quite a while for it to end. "Sorry." Then he looked up, he was honestly being a bit awkward.
"I'm asking why you were asked to get the suhr-surgery, anyway." He looked down. "I'll tell you why I'm here if you go first." He opened up his hand, the one that only had three fingers, then he closed it, and opened it, and closed it. It was something he was told to do in physical therapy, it became a habit after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 pm

"It's because my family thinks I'm 'crazy'," she replied. She examined him. "Did you get injured by any chance?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:02 pm

"Okay." I said. I fell sleepy and I fell asleep. I felt tingly like if someone was touching me. I woke up. I was in a smaller room, alone, there were doctors, and a weird machine I hadn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:10 pm

He kept opening and closing his hand. "...Was that supposed to be sarcasm?" He wouldn't look up at her. "Of course I was. Fire. Part of the reason I'm here." He finally looked up, mostly so she could see how obvious the scars and the burns were. He stood silently, completely straight, and finally stopped opening and closing the hand. He looked rather angry, he hated comments like this, but he was trying his best to cover it. "Getting burned sucks, you know?" It was hollow, not exciting or with even a tinge of humour in it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Jackie was getting checked up, they pretended it was a normal clinic but she knew it was for paranormal people like her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:23 pm

They put a weird machine on me. I felt pain. I screamed. The scream could be heard all around the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:29 pm

After the checkup, Jackie looked for Allianna and then finally found her. She opened the door and started talking.

"Sorry to bother but is Allianna done with her surg-" She was cut off, she knew what a surgery looked like but not up close, and this didn't look like it. "Hey, wait, what are you doing to her! You can't do that!"

Jackie was pulled by male nurses and made sit on the soft cushioned chair. After a while they came back and injected her that made her faint.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:39 pm

I was unconsicious. I didn't know what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Molly could see the angry look on his face. "Well Sorry," she said.

She then heard a scream. "Uh.. Wait here," she told the boy. She ran out the door, then thinking that this clinic wasn't at all normal, itself.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:39 pm

After a few minutes Jackie woke up and stared banging the door, it was locked.

"Allianna! Allianna!" Jackie said, she felt like the day her Mother died all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Molly stopped and was panting. She went to the kitchen to get a drink. She read the label above the orange juice; Fresh orange juice! Special offer! Only here for a LIMITED time!. She didn't care about the label. She just got some orange juice. After she drank it, she felt dizzy inside. W-What's going on? I felt dizzy all of a sudden.. Molly sat down on a chair, then closed her eyes. When she stood up again, she fell down and fainted.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Her... sister? An older girl with black hair, and a seagull perched on her shoulder. And wait.. powers? What powers?"I'm Carabellin, Cara for short." As she finished, her stepmom went in the room. "Cara, you're leaving al-" She stopped and glared at something behind Cara. Virus. Silently, she left. When we arrived at the clinic I was about to go to my room when I heard a scream.

Last edited by SilverBell on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:17 pm

((I'm changing to first person.))
Ailes was being a good bird like usual. The clinic was beautiful, bright and shiny. And my step sister,I told her about my powers already. But where was that scream coming from? I turned around, my crystal blue eyes staring down the hall.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:21 pm

What could it be? Unconsiously, she rubbed her locket. "Sorry to bother but is Allianna done with her surg-" The voice of... someone. "Did you hear that, Virus?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:24 pm

"Hear what little sis? I don't hear anything out of the ordinary. Ailes says she hasn't either."
I look at Cara, she seemed a little dazed.
"Are you ok? I think we should get going now l."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:26 pm

I felt better all of a sudden. I woke up, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next