Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:27 pm

When Molly woke up, she woke up in a room. She felt different. She heard a nurse chatting with a doctor.. Or a surgeon. Molly felt shivers going through her spine. She was cold. What temperature is it..? It's so cold.. The doctor walked in and so did the nurse. "I'll leave this to you," the nurse said. "Huh? W-What?" Molly said. "Oh, we'll be doing your surgery in just a moment," the doctor said. "What's up with your orange juice!? It made me faint!" Molly yelled at the doctor. ".." the doctor stood silent, "Now I'll go out to get someone to help, that nurse isn't used to such cold temperature." So it really is cold in here.. So it's not just me..? Molly laid down on the bed and thought about what the doctor was gonna do to her.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Jackie went up to the bedroom, she was crying, she didn't know what they did to Allianna. But then she saw Allianna at the room.

She ran to her and was gonna give her a hug but she remembered her surgery.

"Allianna. Are you okay? They were putting you in a machine and that wasn't suppose to happen." Jackie said panting and still crying.

Last edited by Kitsune ♥ on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 pm

I nodded, I almost had forgotten who she was. I forgot about my powers.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 pm

"hmm... I don't know I bet I'm just imagining things. Probably nervous, really. How do you know what Ailes is saying?" they walked down the hall way and saw 2 girls talking. "Hi, I'm Carabellin, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Molly then decided to nap for a while, so she closed her eyes. She was tired after all, there was too much stress in her.

When she woke up, she felt different. Much more different from when she was first in the room. She then saw a table that she did not see in the room before, with surgery tools. To Molly's surprise, she had already gotten surgery in her sleep. B-But.. I was sleeping.. I could've felt it, right!? AM I RIGHT!? Molly was freaking out. She stood up and went to a corner, sat down and hid her face, panicking. W-Wait.. But I was supposed to get surgery.. But I didn't want to.. This place.. It's killing me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:38 pm

I just looked at Cara. "you know my powers. Since animals can't talk I communicate with them by my mind. But people have to talk." I whispered into her ear
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:41 pm

"... they do. try it on me?" She had forgotten about the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

"Ok if you insist." she though if something really random.
"Desmond the moon bear!"
((I HAVE BEEN WACTHING TOO MUCH ASDF MOVIES))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm

"Desmond the moon bear!" it was like when she sometimes heard things, but less natural. "Who's Desmond the moon bear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 pm

"Really? It was just something random. "
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:52 pm

"ok." then she remembered. "Let's ask where our rooms are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:54 pm

"yeah. I'm tired. But I want to meet some people first." she looked around.
"HELLOOO IS ANYONE THERE?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:00 pm

"Be quieter! People are getting surgery! Remember... the girl who screamed?" Her voice lowered as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:05 pm

"Hold on." Jackie said running to the halls.

"Hiya. I'm Jacqueline but call me Jackie." Jackie told the girls.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:08 pm

"Just call me Cara. What are your powers? Not sure WHY i'm here. No powers as far as I can tell!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:09 pm

(( I'm going back to third person lol))
"Hi nice to meet you. Call me Virus. So what's up?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 pm

"We're stepsisters," she explained. "Do you know about that girl screaming?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 pm

"I was just at my room with my friend until I heard you guys from down the hall."

Jackie had a moment of silence,

"Erm... I'm a necromancer in training. So basically, I summon or talk to the dead. I don't have friends because I'm odd, until I came here. And you're the only ones who know I'm a necromancer." She said putting her head down and suddenly telling her life story.

"Umm.. It wasn't me but I'd rather not talk about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:16 pm

She gave her sister a glare. She shouldn't have been so Nosy.
"my apologies for my little sister. Well you'll find out my abilities later. Maybe"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:17 pm

"Oh. I see. She," she indicated Virus,"can demonstrate her power and tell you at the same time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Molly then stood up and went down the hallway, she was walking as if she was very new to the world.

There, she saw Jackie talking with 2 other girls. She stopped walking. "Hi," she said. Because she had just came, she haven't heard what they were talking about. Suddenly, many thoughts were driven among her mind. I felt something touch me. Why's there a chair right there? Am I still alive? Why's this place so full of horror? Will I go in a car today? These thoughts were completely random. Is green or blue better? Why aren't my eyes brown? Will my future car be black or white? They then got tied up with each other, giving her a major head ache.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm

"Hey! I'm Carabellin, Cara for short. Who are you?" Wow, I didn't know so many people were at the clinic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:26 pm

A new girl walked by. She had deep green eyes."Helli, nice to meet you! My name us Virus." her clear crystal like eyes observed the girl. She seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:32 pm

"Oh hey, Molly. What's up? Are you okay?" Jackie said with a questioning look.

"Here's my power."

Jackie closed her eyes and inhaled and then exhaled. The dead started talking loudly that even non necromancers can here.

"Now hush!" Jackie said to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:34 pm

The air was getting creepy. Virus couldn't handle it.
"Yiur starting to scare me. Uh I need a tour."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]   Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Room [[ RolePlay ]]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next