Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Woods[RP]

Go down 
+6
Cherry
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
emiko
SilverBell
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 pm

((I hope this is going to get popular. Anyways, start when you decide to go into into the woods))
Amelia knew she was going to have to do it. It could be dangerous, but her friends Isabel and Daisy had to know that she wasn't afraid of anything. Besides, what's a dare without some danger in it? She could tell they were looking at her, waiting for her answer. "I'll do it," she said confidently. They rode their bikes to the very edge of the woods. As she cycled in, she could hear them calling after her. "Remember, one whole hour!" They shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:14 pm

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" The boys shouted. Angelina trembled towards the forest with her dog, Wafer. She looked back, shaking. "Cmon dweeb, just get in there, or it will cost EXTRA lunch money." She looked back. "Why dont you do it?" A bully came and grabbed her by her collar on her shirt. Wafer bit the bully and ran into the forest. The bully shouted curse words as she ran. Wafer ran along with her. She sat beside a tree. Sparkles were everywhere, and some flowers were rainbow. "This place is wierd..." Wafer started to bark at the sparkles.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:19 pm

She stopped at some point along a winding path. She thought she could feel something watching her, but all was silent. She turned around and saw a white wolf sitting on the path behind her. Just sitting. Afraid, she tried to scare it off. "Go away!" But it just sat there, stone still, like it was guarding the way she had come from. Then she realized. There was only woods, trees stretching out for miles. She couldn't see any sort of letup. What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Justin -

"Bruno!" He yelled. Justin's dog, Bruno has just ran away since he smelled a weird fragrance.

Justin ran and chased him, he pushed the branch with leaves to the side and ran away to the heart of the forest.

"Bruno!" He yelled once again.

Justin stopped and panted, he climbed up a tree to find him..
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:50 pm

The bird flew high in the sky, breezing past the tips of trees. Sylvia, not finding any other option, chased after it. While running, the area had suddenly become overpopulated with trees. I have a feeling I'm not near my house any more. Have I gone into the woods?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:52 pm

"C'mon, Emi! You can pedal faster than this!" Emi accelerates her pedaling. She sees a woods up ahead. She wants to take a quicker route home, so she turns her bike and pedals into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Tyler

Tyler's parents where arguing again and it was just him and his pet bunny Callie.Callie and Tyler were really close so they always stood together,Tyler glanced over to the wooden fence that leads to an abandoned forrest.A lot of people said there dead people then get sent to the crazy hospital.Tyler put his book next to Callie which was nibbling on a carrot he casually walked over to the wooden fence and peaked into the small whole in the fence.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Justin -

Justin sat on the tree and took a banana, he peeled it off and ate it slowly munching. He knew his dog would get back since he knew where to go, anyway.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:08 pm

She wondered if she had really gone that far. She looked at her watch. For some reason, it was frozen at the time she had come in, 5:04 PM. Truly, what was going on? She continued cycling, all too aware of the wolf watching her speed away. Unconsciously, she went a little faster, pedaled a little harder. Soon, before she could see it, she heard a loud ticking noise. It sounded right in her ear though the only things in sight were trees. And as she looked up, she saw not the darkening sky as before but the blue and gray shades of morning.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Angeline looked at a dog running by. A person was climbing up a tree. She called out. "Hey, if your looking for your dog, she ran over there!" She pointed to the direction.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:11 pm

While in mid-chase, Sylvia looked around. The forest had a spooky quality that sent chills up her spine. I should turn around. But then again, I've never seen a bird like this. Sylvia debated with herself while she ran.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Justin -

"Eh, just let him run around." He said jumping off the tree, "He knows where to go."

Justin walked up to the girl and greeted her.

"So, why are you here, pretty?" She asked giving her a rose he picked up.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Emi skids her bike to a stop. I don't see an exit in this woods. I hope I'm not too far away from home... Maybe I can explore. Emi starts pedaling again, but really slow.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Okay, Sylvia, you need to stop. It's just a bird. I can always look up pictures online. As she stopped to a halt, a dog raced past her, then trotted up to her. "Um, who lost a dog?" called out Sylvia.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Deeply afraid now, she felt the need to go faster and faster and faster- until she reached a clearing. Here, the ground was marble, and she saw a gigantic, old fashioned clock ticking away the seconds. So that's what I heard. I wonder, how did it reach so far? The clearing was completely empty. There was no sign of humans except for the clock and the marble. In fact, there was no sign of life at all. Looking at the clock, she saw that it was showing time. 5:13. Even though it seemed silly now, Amelia couldn't help but think that the dare was not over yet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Alyssa was sick and tired of this, what has she ever done to anyone? "Alyssa! You come down right now! You little piece of crap!" her father yelled, he was at it again. It all happened since she was 11, her mother started going to work again and her brother had basketball practice and her father decided to pounce. Every night, when they were the only 2 in the house he'd creep into her room and abuse her. It wasn't what any teenager would imagine, it was terrible, aggressive, and it frikin hurt! Alyssa hid in her closet, making sure not to make a sound. "You can't hide from me, puny girl! When I want it, i'll get it! Your mother is such a loose git, so of course.. I'm gonna settle for you! Get over here, unwanted git! her father's voice boomed through the house. He was never like this before, only when he wanted it he'd get all aggressive, sometimes even torture her then abuse her.. Tears streamed down her face, she didn't want him to find her. Suddenly all was quiet, and Alyssa assumed that he decided to go to a tavern instead, she opened the door a creak and there her father was, standing in her room. Peering down at her, "You're going to get the pounding of your life, naughty girl!" he said enraged. He picked her up and began to rip her clothes off, holding her down onto the bed making sure she couldn't escape. No! Not another day of this! I won't let this happen! Alyssa stopped screaming, and elbowed her father in the stomach, he fell down and gripped it. She was sick of this, "You're the GIT!" she shrieked, she made contact again, punching him in the nose, then kicking him down, she then made some kind of chopping motion to his neck and he fell with a thud. She just hit his pressure point, he was out cold. Startled, she grabbed her suitcase from France, and opened it up. Piling in clothing articles, bra's, underwear, tank top's, T-shirts, sweaters, jeans, sweat-pants, she was all set. She then grabbed her back-pack and broke open her piggy-bank. Picking up every cent, she counted $127.58. She emptied her backpack and stuffed all the money into her backpack along with her wallet, her purse containing ID, and her makeup bag. She ran downstairs, almost toppling over under the weight. She opened the fridge and took all the juice boxes, stuffing her back-pack. She then opened the cupboards and took crackers, cookies, snacks, 2 bags of chips, and a medium sized bag of Halloween candy. She zipped everything up and went to the closet, grabbing a spring jacket, a winter jacket, and the jacket she used when the temperature was below zero, she wore her running shoes, and put her puma's used for athletics in her backpack, she opened the front door and ran. She ran and ran until she could see the woods, it was like a shortcut. People said you could walk right through and end up on the other side of town, she stopped to catch her breath. Sitting on the cool grass, inhaling the sweet scent around her. I did it, no more pain and despair.. She eyed the woods, quizzically, and decided to go in, right after I catch my breath..
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Emi scans the woods. The trees were all black and spooky-looking. She speeds up her pedaling a little. Her wheel hits a rock, and her bike flips over. Emi lands face first into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:24 pm

"Who lost a dog?" Sylvia called out again. While waiting for an answer, she roamed the woods with the dog by her side. To be honest, she was afraid of it, but she tried to not let it show. I want to find the owner so I can get away from it. "It looks like a German Shephard."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Somehow in the marble clearing, she felt comforted. The clock seemed like the only real thing she'd seen so far. She realized how tired she was, and that she hadn't even a backpack. I'll worry about that later... She sat down, back leaning against the clock, and thought about, well, life really. She thought about now and her friends and her parents- would they ever see her again? Did they miss her? What time was it? She didn't know if she could trust the clock about even that. As she watched, it looked like the clearing dominated the whole woods, even though she saw the bushes and trees not far off. Just a feeling, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Justin -

Justin left the girl, he wasn't himself for him to do that. He walked for a while and saw a beautiful girl.

"Hello princess." He said smiling in a flirty way, "You found my dog, have you?"

Justin walks to Bruno, twigs snapped as he walked.

"Hey boy, why'd you leave me?" He said petting him and kneeling.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Angeline took the rose. "Thanks... i geus?" She thought she was ugly. But never mind that. "This place is cool." She looked at all the sparkles.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Emi gets up from the grass. Her face was really hurting. She moves her bike away from the rock. The front wheel was deflated. Great... that's just great.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Angeline ran off and looked around with butterflies- ACTUAL sticks of butter with wings, quadruple rainbows, and blue grass. She saw a gun that looked like the one from Portal. It was her favorite game. "SWEET!!!" She started shooting and entering portals. "This" She flew out. "Is" she went in. "AWESOME! She went out. She pointed down and up and jumped in. She kept falling. "OH- MY- GOSH- WEE-EEE-EE-EE!" She kept falling for a while as Wafer kept watching her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Tyler

Tyler climbed the wooden fence and fell on his side making the bushes fall on top of him ''UGH''! he screamed he pushed the branches off of him and he put his eye patch back on ''There'' he said and stood up he walked into the forest and looked at the time 6:04? He thought he shrugged it off and saw a pack of wild downs looking straight into his cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm

"Um, yeah," Sylvia replied, starting to blush from embarrasment. "He just came up to me. What's his name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Woods[RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Woods[RP]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next