Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Woods[RP]

Go down 
+6
Cherry
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
emiko
SilverBell
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Justine Andrews -

"Justin!" She yelled coming towards Justin, "I'm going to take a walk."

Justine gave a smile and walked away..

Justin Andrews -

Justin nodded looking at his sister and gave Justine four slices of cheese.

"Here, eat this for now."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:29 pm

"Thanks to me" Alyssa said with a cough, it didn't sound obvious though, she wasn't good at those kinds of things, she pulled out a barbecue chip bag and opened it, inhaling it's delicious scent. Once she exhaled, she extended her arm out to Justin and said: "Want some chips? I got a variety!" she silently giggled. making a cute face like:

The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrfBmWc4vaQhcZj1AgZmJmRRhGOa6oDFqvZrj_gnEvzh4_48wg_VQycQQlThe Woods[RP] - Page 6 Tumblr_m5vljyflUG1ru76ueo1_500_thumb
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Justin Andrews -

"Sure.. I guess." Justin always says 'I guess' when he was getting tired and bored.

"I'm going to rest now." He grabbed some chips politely, ate it, jumped to the tree, and slept.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:06 pm

"Oh yeah, that sounds like a good idea. She took a few chips and put the bag in her knapsack. She got on the tree beside Justin's and slept on a branch close to him. She wanted some type of protection. She sighed and went to bed, putting her pillow down, and laying down on the branch.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:16 pm

I take a turn here, then over there. Okay, I know where I'm going. Emi does a sigh of relief. She looks up at the trees and sees two people ((( Justin and Alyssa ))) sleeping on the branches. Trying not to wake them up, she becomes super cautious of her footsteps. She then steps on another twig. God, so many twigs around here!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:22 pm

"Hmm.." Alyssa said she she turned over, she was falling asleep when she heard a twig snap. Oh, it's just a squirrel or something.. She turned and sighed, trying to fall asleep once again. She closed her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Emi looks up at the tree nervously. She sees a figure turn over. Let's hope I didn't wake he or she up- I can't tell if that person is a boy or a girl. It's really dark. Emi continues walking. Since it was so dark, she trips on a rock. She catches herself before she fell over.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Justine Andrews -

Justine walked back to where Justin was located, she saw a girl who looked lost. Justine walked up to her and said hello.

"Hi, are you lost?" She said with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Emi sees Justine. She says Hi back. "I'm looking for my bike. I'm not sure where I left it last."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Justine Andrews -

"I just saw one about a mile from here." She said looking back, "Want to come with me so Ic an show you?"

Justine had a smile on, she wanted to help this girl like the time a robber came in her brother's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:42 pm

"Yeah. I would like to see it." Emi responds. I hope it's not destroyed or anything. I ride that bike everyday to and from school!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:49 pm

As she lay in bed, she thought about Nina and Lucas. Lucas had come home, and they had eaten dinner, and she was shown to a small bed in a small spare room. Trying to get comfortable, she turned over once, twice. In the morning I'll leave. I want to get home. Mom and dad are going to wonder where I am.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 am

Sage decided to go into the woods. I mean, she wouldn't want to come out!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Alyssa twisted and turned in the night, she woke up sitting up-right a stabbing pain in her back. Where am I? That's when she remembered that she had run away from home. She grimaced at the thought, Alyssa climbed down the tree and grabbed 2 light blankets, they were light-weight but they were quite warm. She put one over Justin and took the rugged red one for herself. She climbed back onto a branch that was even closer to Justin and tried to get comfortable. Finally satisfied, she let loose and looked at the sky; it was beautiful. She sighed and closed her eyes, trying to think of boring things her English teacher always spoke about so she could get to bed.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:58 pm

As it turned into night,Tyler was suddenly tired he pulled Justine closed to him and wrapped his arm around her shoulder warming her up so she wouldn't be cold while it was time to sleep.Tyler started to sing a song that always made him fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Where are you bike!? Emi was getting more and more frustrated. She picks up the pace, and speed-walks. She steps on a few twigs and trips on another rock. How lovely. More twigs and rocks to make it worse.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Sage stood and ran toward the girl that just woke up ((Alyssa)). "Hi! You ran away too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Woods[RP]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6