Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Woods[RP]

Go down 
+6
Cherry
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
emiko
SilverBell
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Alyssa chased after the leaving boy and asked for some chips, waiting for him to extend the bag out to her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Tyler looked at the girl who asked for chips and stared blankly at her ''You have candy and other stuff don't you''? Tyler said and climbed back onto his tree.He stuffed his chips in his bag and took out a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 pm

[[ Saw you change that, Aqua. x3 ]]

Justine Andrews -

Justine was hungry, she climbed up to a tree next to a guy with chips [[ Tyler. ]] , she just sat there dangling her legs humming a small little tune.

"Herm.." She whispered to herself.

Justine couldn't help it, she stood up on the tree; balancing and reached out for an orange; almost falling.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:43 pm

"So guys- Tyler, do you have candy? You know I love candy!" Sage screamed.

Last edited by Mayu on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Amelia decided to leave. She got onto her bike and followed the first path she saw. She couldn't tell if she was going back the way she came from, or even if she was alone in the woods all by herself. She could see a river winding it's way across the path, and there she had to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Emi stands up, wiping her face and arms. She removes sticks and leaves from her hair. Geez, why must I be so clumsy?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:45 pm

''No I don't have candy'' He said to the annoying girl.He saw the girl next to him almost fell and he reached out to grab her ''You okay''? Tyler asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:46 pm

"Are you spying on me? No.. You're a mind reader!" her face flushed, she pushed him back a little so he'd loose balance on the tree, and walked away. She looked at the other boy and smiled once more. Her face was cooling down.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:47 pm

(((@Noah Are you talking to Emi? )))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:49 pm

He let go of the girl and continued drinking his water,he saw a Mocking Jay on the tree and did a little whistle.The Mocking Jay repeated and he laughed a little,he stared at the Mocking Jay and decided to name is Dustin.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:49 pm

"Oh, sorry. Am I being annoying? Yeah, thats a problem i have to solve... sorry." Sage added. She was a little ticked that everyone thought she was psychotic. I mean, she's only 12!

Last edited by Mayu on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Justine Andrews -

Justine blushed.

"I'm fine." She says giving him a smile, "Just- .. Nervermind."

Justine used the branch as a guide to help her sit on the tree once again.

--

Justine was still worried, she was hungry and knew she needed to drink something. But while she was drinking, Justin was just picking some oranges and playing with Bruno; the German Shepherd.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Tyler decided to be polite ''H-hey w-want s-some chips''? Tyler asked Justine,he smiled slightly handing her the chips he had and a spare water bottle
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:54 pm

((Are you sure that's your character's name, Mayu?))
She decided to take a break here, when she spotted a small wood cabin. She decided to knock.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Justine Andrews -

"No no no." She said making hand actions, "It's yours so you should have it. Thank you, though" Justine said breaking a smile.

Justine knew she was hungry, but she also knew that taking stuff from people isn't polite.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:55 pm

((oh umm oh er I'm in so many rps I'm getting mixed!))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Emi keeps on walking, looking for her bike. Where is it? Isn't there something better I should do besides looking for my bike?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 pm

''I insist'' Tyler said with his gleaming green eyes ''Really,its fine'' he said once again politely he spotted the German Shepard and smiled,he remembers his dog Lavender who died a few months ago of a rare disease only dogs get.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Emi picks up the pace. She was speed-walking, now she's running. Maybe I should forget about my bike... She starts slowing down.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 pm

((Just want to be sure, I actually stared at my screen for a couple of minutes until I remembered my character's name lol))
The door was opened by a woman. "Oh dear, what are you doing out in the woods now?" When Amelia didn't respond, the woman continued talking. "Well, that's too late to be fixed. My name is Nina, and my husband isn't going to be home for a while yet. In the meantime, come inside."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:00 pm

"Er, I'll get going." Sage stuttered. If I can barely say that, I'd be mute! She thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Justine Andrews -[/u]

"Well if you insist." She said giving him a flirty smile, "But if anything happens to those it's not my fault." She jokes. She thought it wasn't very funny but eh..

She took a half handful of chips and politely ate it instead of munching it like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Alyssa frowned, for the boy had not toppled over as she imagined. This is CRAZY! She went over to a well muscled boy and smiled (Justin) "Hi, I'm.. I- uh. I"m Alyssa!" she finally managed to say. I HOPE THAT DIDN'T SOUND AWKWARD!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Emi stops to catch her breath. Chest pain... that always happens when I run. Thank goodness it's not caused by asthma. Emi puts a hand to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Justin Andrews -[/u]

Justin takes the think stick from Bruno and turns to the girl.

"Well hello there, ma'am." He says giving a smile, "I'm Justin. Justin Andrews."

Justin introduces himself but forget to say he was a twin of Justine's. But it didn't really matter because they can tell they're siblings if they look at him then to Justine's faces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Woods[RP]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next