Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Woods[RP]

Go down 
+6
Cherry
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
emiko
SilverBell
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Amelia walked inside and Nina fixed hr a drink. When she sipped it, it made her feel warm, and tasted like a cascade of honey. She figured she could trust Nina.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Tyler blushed his face turned crimson,''My name is Tyler,whats yours''? Tyler said giving a flirty smirk.His dimples popping out of his both ends of his cheeks (Like Harry Style's dimples).
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 pm

" I'm Alyssa, and I'm a run-away because my dad (can I say the word?) abused me. " she said in nervous tones, she couldn't help but glance back to Justine, certainly they were twins. She grimaced at the though, they were so different from eachother. She looked back to Justin, "So.. why are you in here, in these mysterious woods?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Justine Andrews -

"I'm Justine. Justine Andrews." She says forgetting to say she was twins with Justin.

Justine never noticed but her brother, Justin pretty much said the same thing.

"What're you doing here in the woods, anyway?" She asks, "I came here to look for my dog and my brother."

Justin Andrews -

"Ouch." He says with a face, "I came here to find my dog."

"With that face and you looking at my sister. I guess you don't really like her do you?" He said making a frown but hiding it with a smiling face.

"To tell you the truth, we're pretty much exactly alike. I mean we have the same personalities, really."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 pm

''Beautiful name'' Tyler blurted ''O-ops -s-sorry'' Tyler said shyly Tyler looked smiled at Justine's brother.It was obvious because Justine looked exactly like him.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Justine Andrews -

"Thank you." She said, "A compliment never forgotten."

Justine watches as Tyler looks at Justin. Her fake ears were falling off, she fixes it with a hurry and manages to clip it on right..
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:05 pm

"No, I like her.. well actually. I don't know her, and she began talking to that guy over there.. that I was talking to.. Anyways, do you wanna hear my story on how I escaped from my dad's clutches?" she asked with a tone of excitement. She frowned at the thought, then quickly hid it with a smile. I REALLY LIKE THE NAME JUSTIN!

CAPITALS mean thoughts, because the font for some reason is already in italics.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Sage ran. She was crying. She embarrassed herself, and didn't want to be seen again. After that encounter with Justin. She ran to her room and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:08 pm

[[ Wait, I don't remember Justin talking to Sage. o3o Minor mistake? ]]

Justin Andrews -

"Sure, but if it makes it too hard for you to talk just remember you don't have to." He said petting Bruno under his neck, "Then I'll tell you a little secret of mine."

Justin winked and threw the think stick for Bruno to fetch.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Tyler looks back at Justine and smiled,he fixes his hair because it was falling on his eyes and it started to get very annoying he flipped it once again and smiled ''Sorry'' he said.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Justine Andrews -

Justine smiled, "It's okay." She says.

Justine was bored, she looked down below her feet and watched everyone from above the tree; dangling her legs and humming a small little tune.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:56 pm

"OK.. Justin." she blushed. She was nervous for his reaction, then she began to speak in a low, raspy, clear tone of voice: " Well, it all started when I was 11, and my mom began going back to work, and my brother always had some-type of sport thing going on. That's when my dad decided to pounce, he abused me since my mom was never home to give it to him willingly, one day a couple months back I realized I was gaining a lot of weight, I didn't get what the heck was wrong with me.. So I just went and worked out at the gym almost every night, to stay away from my dad. Then one day I got so angry at my weight, once I was weighing myself... I just.. worked my tail off, I guess. In the end I fell off the machine and began to feel a headache, with a pool of blood coming out from under me. I was then transported to the ER's and I was told that I lost my baby, though I didn't know I had a baby.. Then tonight, I was sick of it.. So I hid, and when my dad came looking for me, I hit him.. Hard. I kind of hit his pressure point, so he passed out.. That gave me enough time to pack these. " She waved her bags around for him to get the point, "But as I was leaving, I SWEAR I could hear my dad yelling down the stairs.. coming back to me, but then I ran into the woods, and I don't EVER WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!" she said, tears streaming down her cheeks.. "why... why?" she suddenly whispered. She looked up to see Justin listening, maybe even mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Justin Andrews -

"Wow, that must be tough." Justin said giving her a quick hug.

"Want to learn my mini secret now?" He asks winking, "For you to forget all that."

Justin fetched the stick with Bruno once again and waited..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Tyler

''Wanna go on an adventure'' Tyler said in a flirty tone ''We can find some cute bunnies like my bunny'' Tyler took out his pet bunny named Isis ''Shes having babies soon'' Tyler said petting Isis's tummy softly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 pm

"Yeah.. that would be.." she trailed off and looked at him sweetly, batting her eyelashes. Waiting for him to begin his story.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Emi continues walking, now that her chest feels better. Alright... the way these trees' branches twist look familiar... I must be heading in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Justine Andrews -

"Sure!" She said smiling, "I'll come."

Justine hopped off the tree which was one meter low and waited for him to come.

Justin Andrews -

"Well I never really liked my sister when I was little." He began, "She always got the toys and other stuff while I always got the chores. I would have hated her still but when my sister saved me I loved her.. as a family."

Justin looked up into the sky and continued the story.

"I was at home sleeping until this robber came out from the window, my sister walked in to go blabber about her new toys again but she didn't due that she stared at the robber for one minute and started throwing her Jenga blocks, barbie dolls, and all those other stuff."

"The robber fell out of the window and happened to break his arm falling, my mom called the police and they arrested him." He said looking back at her, "So if my sister didn't come in I would have died from the robber's gun on his carrying belt."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Sage came out of her room. She remained quiet for the rest of the day. That encounter changed her, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:06 pm

(@Eva412/Maya, Once you enter the woods, you can't get out. @Kiyoko. Ahaha That's such a cute way to get rid of a robber!)

Alyssa sighed, she looked into the boys eyes. He was really wrapped up in what he was saying. She saw something flicker in his eyes for a moment. Is that pain? She began to doubt herself. Who cares.. I'm not good at telling the signs anyways. She walked up to him and hugged him quickly, then she just stood there in front of him, they were almost foot apart. She looked him in the eyes, and then she just said it, "I feel for you" in reassuring tones.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 pm

[[ Hehe, it is. x3 ]]

Justin Andrews -

Justin was surprised but hugged her back as well.

"Heh, well I gotta go pick some fruit. Me and my sister needs food for the night."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:20 pm

"Oh.. I have tons of fruits, snacks, chips, and candy.. It could probably last a month or more, if I was careful. I can afford to share some food with you guys, I do have some money on me, so I could always get a Jr. Burger meal at wendy's for 2 bucks" she smiled. "You know what.. you're not that bad of a guy." she inhaled deeply, that wasn't a good idea. She could hear her backpack strap stretching. She loosened it a bit and smiled once more.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Justin Andrews -

"Well sure. But be sure that you can handle giving it to us TWO." Justin said giving a cute but serious face.

"And your not bad of a girl."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 pm

She blushed, then suddenly melted from his cute emotion. "Yeah.. sure. I can provide for all THREE of us" she said hotly, using a cute expression, trying to make her pupils dilate and palms show. I hope I'm showing the right signs... I didn't read "Cosmo" for nothing! she pulled out a platter of cheeses, crackers and vegetables and held it out to him, she managed to snag that as she left. She grinned, hotly.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Justin Andrews -

"Thanks.. Um.." Justin forgot her name or just didn't know, "Oh um, Alyssa!

Justin took a cracker and chomped it down, he also ate the cheese with it after.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 pm

"Do you want more than that? I have fruits.. and chips, and there's even some sandwiches, cold-cut, and others.. My dad works at a deli, our fridge was stuffed with sandwiches so you know.. I just took them all and shoved em in a bag!" she looked at his brow as it furrowed every time he took a bite, he looked so cute while he chewed. She smiled, taking 2 crackers, a thick piece of cheese and a grape. Munching on it. She turned and looked at his twin, then back at him, smiling once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Woods[RP]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next