Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Woods[RP]

Go down 
+6
Cherry
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
emiko
SilverBell
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:38 pm

She saw the same boy flirting with another girl. She kept entering portals. "DONT-TRUST-HIM-HE-KEEPS-FLIRTING-WITH-EVERY-HOT-GIRL-HE-SEES!" She was starting to get bored. She kept falling and going back up for a long time.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Emi grabs her bike by the handle bars, and walks around while holding onto her bike. She sees this bird. It was entirely black- except for its left wing and belly. The wing and the belly were white. "Weird... I've never seen a bird like that"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Startled, Alyssa turned around and saw a girl rubbing her face. She looked like she fell off her bike, she eyed the bike.. The tire was mangled. "Uh.. Hi.." she said quietly, she put on her spring jacket to cover the rips in her clothes, embarrassed by this action, she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Justin -

"His name's Bruno." Justin said with a neutral face.

He took out a dog biscuit and threw it up into the air for Bruno to catch. Justin stood up and dusted his dirty pants.

"Okay so where's my iPhone?" he whispered, he reached into his pocket and found it. But it suddenly just blacked out, he was about to say a bunch of curses but he held it in.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Alice

I ran inside the forest

Hmm.. This place is rather odd. I thought to myself
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:45 pm

She yawned. "CAN-SOME-ONE-HELP-ME-GET-OUT-OF-THESE-PORTALS?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Blinded by curiosity, Aikia wanted to know what was in the woods. She took a step, and walked into the dark shrouded place, not knowing what would happen.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Emi didn't hear Alyssa. She just keeps walking. Of course, she was curious by the bird. She decides to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:49 pm

"Rude" Alyssa said a little louder, she turned her back on the girl and sighed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Emi heard Alyssa's voice that time. She turns around. "Oh...uh...sorry. I didn't hear you before"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:56 pm

"That's a nice name," said Sylvia. "Well, nice to meet you, I guess." And with that, she walked away. I shouldn't make conversations with random people. I need to find my way home.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Tyler

Tyler walked forward and saw a group of people ''Uh,Hi'' he said quite shly and quietly.Smiling slightly,he stepped forward a little closer to the humans infront of him,he didn't know those girls.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Emi looks back at the bird. She puts her bike down on the grass and follows it. She doesn't see any other birds like it, so she keeps following it. I don't wanna get too close and startle it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Tyler

Tyler saw the girl ignore him and follow a bird he shrugged his shoulders and went his own way,he went straight into a damp tunnel and saw a black bunny.The bunny hoped towards Tyler and grinned ''Thats odd'' Tyler said tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm

This bird is so weird. Emi keeps on following. It then makes an abrupt turn to the right- and it flew out of the woods. Emi tries to exit the woods, but she couldn't. It was like a force field was keeping her in. She tries to extend her arm past the trees, but she hears this buzzing sound.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Amelia jolted awake. How long had she been asleep? She didn't remember dozing off. What am I supposed to do now? She could still hear the clock ticking. The marble clearing was still completely empty. Now, she noticed something white behind a tree at the edge. She wondered what it could be. Creeping closer, she realized that it was a single, pure white swan feather. And as she touched it, it spread into a soft feather blanket. She picked it up gently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 pm

"Why can't I leave? This woods is awkward" Emi wonders out loud. She retraces her footsteps back to her bike. It was left exactly where it was when she put it down.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 pm

The blanket was wonderfully soft. And suddenly Amelia felt dangerously, freezing cold. She was about to wrap it around herself when she felt something touching her back. It was the white wolf.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Oh, I hope my departure wasn't too rude, thought Sylvia. She had been wandering around aimlessly for quite some time, and was getting tired of being lost. "Hello?" Sylvia called out. "Could somebody help me find my way out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Stephen was about to enter his house. His parents were there, probably waiting for him, neither of them worked today. He looked up, his hands a bit sweaty. His day had been average, he simply held a bag full of bread and apples that he went shopping for. It had been a normal day, really. But- for some reason- He didn't want to go inside. "I'm running away." He whispered. He didn't know why, honestly he had no reason at all. His parents loved him, he was an only child, and school was.. Well, it could be better, but it could also be worse. But he felt awful, and the woods next to him always tempted.
"I guess my parents wont mind." He said this is a whisper as well, and silently and quietly moved into the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:33 pm

This time, for some reason she didn't feel afraid. Maybe it was the steady rhythm of the clock, or being able to see any life at all. Did it follow me? They stayed like that for a while, girl holding blanket, wolf nudging girl. She dropped the blanket and didn't feel cold anymore. It became a feather again. The wolf moved away and disappeared among the undergrowth. She couldn't help but think that the feather-no, blanket- might be cursed.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Justin -

Justin smiled and practiced some tricks with his dog, there wasn't anything else to do in the woods anyway.

"Fetch boy!" He yelled throwing a thick stick but not as thick as a branch.

Justin waited as his dog fetched it, it took long but Bruno managed to come back with the stick.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Almost immediately he had noticed he wasn't the only one here. Stephen knew how to find people, but not how to approach them. A boy and a few girls were of eye distance, but he chose to ignore them. He began to walk as quietly as he could, but his steps were pretty loud and the plastic bag with the bread was easy to hear.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Justine Andrews -

"Justin!" She called, "Justin!"

Justine was looking for her twin brother about the same height as her but exactly alike. Without thinking another second she entered the woods and walked around snapping twigs.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 pm

A young woman snapping twigs was stomping a bit farther from him, nervously he took out a piece of the bread and began to eat it. That looked natural, right? He looked tired, the people farther away chattered amongst themselves. She moved quickly, but hopefully the bread wouldn't give him attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Woods[RP]   The Woods[RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Woods[RP]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next