Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family ~ *RP*

Go down 
+11
Relora
v
aimi
Silver
flower
Queen
Oliver
Flynn
YEEZUS
Primrose
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Rioichi looks up at Sierra. "It's very nice! I really like it, but I'm not adjusted to it yet" He says honestly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:24 pm

((Aww.. Well, withdraw if you want, though I kinda feel guilty because I feel like its my fault your character got.. crushed.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 pm

(Ok. Bye, I guess >.<)
Sierra nodded. "Yeah, I understand. I was adopted when I was a baby, so I don't remember the feeling, but I can imagine. It might take some time, but we'll all try to make sure you feel welcome!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Rioichi nods in agreement. This will take some adjusting time. Where are the other siblings, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:56 am

Peter stood up and left the table. He couldn't stand listening to them talk to each other like that. Honestly, he felt jealous. "It must be really nice." He thought. "Being able to just automatically know what to say." He gave them both an angry, hurt sort of expression before going back upstairs. "I mean nothing to these people. They treat me like I'm not there. I guess the same could be said for me, though. I've been avoiding this new guy ever since he got here."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Sierra turned and looked at Peter. "Hey, I'll be right back." She got up and ran over to him. "What's wrong? A-are you upset because we weren't talking to you?" She was confused, but pretty sure that was the reason. Did I do something wrong? Of course I did because I'm such an idiot all the time...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Peter glowered. "I don't talk to anyone, do I? You've known me for almost two years. I'd have thought you'd have caught on by now." He said quietly, and shoved past her. "Why are you trying to talk to me now? Why now, after we've ignored each other for years?" He ran down the hall ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Sierra stood there, and it was one of those rare moments when she's just speechless. Usually, she would have went after him and been running her mouth, but she realized, why try? She slowly backed away, not hungry anymore and went on her way to her room.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Peter was somewhat pleased to see that Sierra had decided not to follow him, but somewhere in the back of his head he wished that she had. He rather undramatically sprinted back upstairs, stumbling over the last step and landing on his hands and knees at the top of the staircase. "Why is she trying to be social, when all this time we've been trying desperately to forget the others exist?" he thought again. "I bet it's because of that new guy. He's so perky all of the time."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Sierra took the elevator and went to her room, picking up her guitar and just looking at it. She remembered that she needed to practice, but oh well. It wasn't a big deal. She threw it across the room and laid back on her bed. I know people always say I talk too much. I guess they're right. I should just... stop talking. Wait, what am I saying? Then I'll have to give up singing. And... well... She sighed. "What would happen if I did?" Sierra whispered silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Rioichi wasn't really feeling that hungry. He gets up from his seat. Maybe I can stroll around or something... He walks out of the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Peter walked into his room, feeling both annoyed and upset. "If I had talked to her, I could have solved this. I could have done it, and I didn't." He thought, climbing onto his bed and turning his gaze to the ceiling. "They hate me only because I hate them."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:31 pm

"Ok. I'll just walk to his room and knock on the door. If he opens it, we'll talk. If not..." She shrugged and lazily got off her bed. Sierra walked out of her room and slowly made her way to Peter's. She stopped at the door, and knocked softly, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:07 pm

((I'm going to jump back in here because I'm bored and have nothing to do. ;u; I hope that's OK. ))

John let out another sigh...maybe he should go down and get something to eat? He wasn't sure why, but at the moment that sounded a lot more pleasurable than staying locked up in his room for the whole day.
He forced his body up out of his bed and dragged himself out of his room, his eyes no more than halfway open.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:13 pm

(( It's completely okay, Gollum.))

Peter slowly opened the door. He grimaced and fought off the urge to slam it right back in Sierra's face. "What do you want." He said in a voice that might have been threatening if it weren't so darn quiet.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:21 pm

((We thanks you, preciousss.))
John glanced over to Peter's room, noticing Peter that appeared to be talking to Sierra.
'How strange...' he thought to himself, aware that Peter wasn't exactly sociable and never really bothered to talk to anyone. He shrugged and began to walk down the stairs, it's not like he cared, anyway. He had, after all, decided that he hated these people more than he hated anything else, something which he couldn't see himself changing his mind about. He slowly, drowsily forced himself down the stairs, finally reaching the bottom, slightly out of breath.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Sierra thought for a minute, then cleared her throat and spoke. "To... apologize. I didn't talk to you because, well, I didn't think you wanted to talk to us. We've never really talked before. And the kid is new so I thought I'd just be friendly so he'd feel welcome here." She quickly stopped talking. The whole time, she avoided looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 pm

It had been 4 days after Megan had left to somewhere poor in the city. The poorest part of it all. It was in the forest, and she had been treated nicely by a villager. She waved goodbye to her new friends, as she walked away slowly, prepared to come back to the mansion. Many hours later, when she finally arrived at the porch, it was night. She walked in and came right into her bed.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:15 am

Peter shook his head. "I...didn't want to talk to you. I didn't then, and I don't now." He said, his voice dropping so it was barely audible. "But I have to. We almost lost both Akemi and Blair, and in some ways it was my fault. I made Akemi feel like she wasn't worth anything, because that was how I treated her. Like she didn't exist. I don't want to make that mistake again." He looked away from Sierra. "We're going to have to try to make a change, if only for the sake of the new guy."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Sierra just nodded and turned away. She looked at the ground as she walked back to her room, then shut the door and locked it. She pulled on her black sweatshirt, thinking, what's the point? The point of even trying to be nice to people? I should just... stop trying. She flopped on her bed and buried her face in her pillow.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Rioichi wasnt aware of what was going on upstairs. He was still downstairs just walking around aimlessly. He really wants to meet the other kids who live here. He turns around a corner and hears a crashing sound.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:04 pm

(((What's happening? Sorry for asking.)))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:11 pm

((Don't be sorry. I'm not completely sure what's going on either, but I believe that Dewey's character just tried to talk to Pippin's. That's really all I know, sorry. ;u;))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 pm

((( Okay, so a new kid named Rioichi [my character] has joined the family. He's a foster kid. Sierra [Dewey] was trying to be nice to Rioichi to make him feel welcome. Peter [Pippin] really doesn't like Rioichi. He seems a little too 'perky' for his tastes, so he has been avoiding him. Sierra just talked with Peter.

Oh, and Madoka withdrew from the RP.)))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:21 pm

(((Thanks you guys! I get it now)))

Kira heard about the new foster child in the house and wasn't that curious. Locking her bedroom door she walked down the stairs and headed into the kitchen to prepare a snack for anyone who wanted one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ~ *RP*
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next