Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:06 pm

[[Why does she want the children? I thought she wanted them to go away!]]
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:09 pm

[[ She doesn't want them to make a problem or else she'll have to clean it up... Please just wait for me to role play and you'll know why. ]]
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:10 pm

[[Be my guest, roleplay]]
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:16 pm

[[ Okay! ^^ ]]

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

Evangeline rolled her eyes, why bother? She just wanted to know so they aren't in some pathetic problem, then she'll have to go and fix it. Evangeline took a book from the shelves and sat on the living room couch; flipping to the first page.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:09 pm

((Soo... We need action!))
Marisa continued eating... It seemed like Sam expected something! So, so, so, so boring. She finished her food and got up. "Is anyone else finished?" she asked. "Do you want to go to the movies? I heard there was one showing next winter in the new movie theater they're building, we can go!" To anyone else, this would have sounded absurd, but of course she was a Coldhart, Coldharts could do anything they wanted. And she had been cooped up inside for so long, she hated being watched by the servants.
((What season is it? I mean, what time? In the RP?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:09 pm

[I didn't respond earlier! I had my brother's baseball game and my chorus concert! Sowwey!!!]

Jubilee picks her milkshake up and continues drinking it. She looks out the window. She didn't feel like talking.

Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:13 pm

[[ It's the present time, the year where they had their last birthdays and all, the season is Spring and the time is 4:16 PM ? ouo ]]
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:19 pm

((Im lost))

((This always happens))

((Nvm forget about me))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

[[ Aren't you guys going to react to Sam screaming "How could I be so stupid?" ]]

"I'd go for it, how about you Jubilee?" he asked, yawning with his arms in the air. He slowly put his arm down, right behind Jubilee hoping she didn't sense it. He leaned down and smelled his pit. "Minty fresh, thank you - old spice" he murmured. He smiled at Jubilee and the rest of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Sebastiane Michaelis *Evangeline Lottie Coldhart's Butler*

Sebastian was roaming around the house and met the silence. He didn't heard any voices of those teenagers. After getting some fresh air, He went into his Master Evangeline in the living room. He saw his Master Evangeline sitting on the couch while reading books, all alone.

"Do you need anything?" Sebastian asked his Master Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Evangeline looked at Sebastian.

"A nice hot tea would be nice." Evangeline gave him eye contact, after her sentence she went back to reading her book.

She leaned on the couch's edge and took a blanket for it's quite cold.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:48 pm

"As you wish My Lady." Sebastian said while kneeing then he stood up and went into the kitchen leaving is Master Evangeline alone. Sebastian made the Dark Moon Tea. Putting it in a cup. Heading into the leaving room and walking towards the in front table of his Master Evangeline.

"This is a Dark Moon Tea" He said while putting the cup on the table.

(( CONTRACT CONTRACT!! * Crowded cheers! * Oh! How poor Sebby~ He didn't ate his dinner soul of Ciel.. >.> but Ciel became a demon gush gush! ))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Evangeline grabbed the cup of tea by the handle, she took a sip and drank another sip, but longer.. Evangeline couldn't lie, it was good.

"Thank you Sebastian." She puts the tea on the counter and continues reading; taking a sip every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Sebastian gave her a smile started to walk into the door. "Excuse me. " He said in a soft voice. Sebastian went outside the house and met the fresh air. "I'm very hungry." (Oh! I remembered~ Demons don't eat human foods. :3 ) Sebastian whispered himself.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:08 pm

((Where are we?))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:17 pm

(( I'm outside the house,. Evangeline is in the living room. and the others is at the restaurant I guess))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:58 am

Sadie left the restaurant, walking back home on her own. "Those two were getting really gross. Besides, I had to leave at some point." She thought, re entering the house and kicking off her boots.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:34 am

"Hey, Little girl. Fix your boots. '' Sebastian said to Sadie while pointing at the boots with his red eyes staring at Sadie's black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:38 am

"First of all," Sadie started haughtily "I'm not little. Second, cleaning is your job. It's what you're getting paid for. If you want them fixed, that's your problem. Do it yourself." She pushed Sebastian aside and walked up to her room, carefully kicking her socks down the stairs at his face.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:56 am

Sebastian gave her a smirk and fixed the boots. "Oh, I'm still not even being paid. " He murmured. "Souls of this family is interesting." As he whispered again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:51 pm

((May end up quitting. The romance is getting way out of control, and there's nothing to do.))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm

((I'm sorry I withdraw there is not much to do anymore and sometimes I just get disgusted by the romance. Not trying to copy pippin))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:50 pm

((Not having any romance?))

Sam went to the house, leaving Jubilee with the other girls. He ran through the door and almost knocked down the butler on his way up the stairs. "Oh, sorry" he said to the stick thin, tall man. "Sebastian, right? I heard you talking to the girls. Here, take this 100 dollar bill. You don't get paid enough man" Sam handed him the money and stormed off into his room.

[[ Did I mention Sam is a fast runner? ]]
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:53 pm

"Oh right." He whispered. Giving a You-don't-know-me-boy look. He went into his Master Evangeline while throwing the money.

Extra:

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=VEeUeFoL_LtnjM&tbnid=tCWAs8iupPtZwM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwADhA&url=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2Fd6df6c61f2048ef35dc810928c497d6f%2Ftumblr_mi2vh6aoFz1s47u0to1_500

OMG SEABSTIAN NUU!! xD
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:13 pm

[WAAAH I DIDN'T REPLY ;_;]

Jubilee was feeling tired. She rubs her eyes. She rests her head down on the table, and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next