Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Sam fell onto the bed and kicked his feet up, suddenly he remembered that he forgot to take Jubilee with him. He picked up his cell phone and hit "speed dial, 2" his phone automatically began to dial Jubilee. He put the phone to speaker and leaned back, trying to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Jubilee felt her cell phone vibrating in her pants pocket. She takes it out and opens it to take the call. "Hello?" She said into the cell phone. She tried to make it sound like she wasn't sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:40 pm

"Jubilee, it's Sam. We all left you because you seemed really sleepy.. I'm trying to wake you up on your.. Oh, it didn't go to voice mail. Uh, can you come back to the house and meet me in my room? I need to talk to you" he said, trying to make it sound like he wasn't in a rush. Sam was overly bored so he went to Jubilee's room, got her laptop and went to her history. Netflix, hmm... Anime. Ooh, Black Butler - this seems like a cool one. Lots of blood, I didn't think Jubilee was into this. Sam smiled and began to watch it from the first episode. He looked at the first scene: Ciel's parents both died, and he was taken captive, branded, and held in slavery for an unspecified time He offered his soul in return for a demon to help him find out who had
done it and get revenge on them. That demon is Sebastian, who takes the
role of his butler.

"Sebastian, the butler.. What a coincidence!" he mumbled. He continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:48 pm

[Snooper! Snooper! SNOOPER! He's a snooper! xD She also has the manga of Black Butler]

"Alright" Jubilee closes her cell phone and puts it back in her pants pocket. She gets up from her seat and slowly jogs out of the cafe. She slows down to a walk as she nears the mansion. She enters through the front door.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Sam heard the door open, "Up here, Jubilee!" he yelled down the stairs. He continued to watch Black Butler: Ciel is being woken up by his butler, Sebastian. He lists a long bit of food that Ciel is to eat for breakfast then asks him for a personal preference. Suddenly he reminds Ciel that the head of Ciel's confectionery toy
manufacturing company, is coming for a visit. Sebastian orders the
household staff, to prepare for
Damian's arrival. Their attempts result in disaster. To resolve the situation,
Sebastian orders them to rearrange the yard into a Japanese rock garden. Damian is impressed with the staff's preparations, plays a board game with Ciel in which his character loses his legs. "Once you loose something, you never get it back", Ciel replied sternly Damian asks if there's a way to get his leg back. "THIS IS INTENSE!" Sam murmured, waiting for Jubilee.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:05 pm

[LOL]

Jubilee runs up the stairs to her room, and opens to door. Sam is on her laptop- watching Black Butler. She just stood in the doorway. "What are you doing?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:14 pm

"Watching this amazing Animate" he stated, this is so interesting. Did you know that our butler Sebastian looks exactly like the butler, Sebastian in this Animate?" he said. He walked over to Jubilee and hugged her tight, he saw the black ring starting to form on her face, "honey, you look tired. Come watch this with me, you can rest on my bed" he kissed her cheek and smiled. "I totally got the hint at the cafe, I'm sorry I was so up-front.. Maybe we should make this more subtle in front of our siblings" he stated. Sam hugged Jubilee and lifted her, sitting him beside him on the bed. He looked at the screen intently. "I love this!" he mumbled.

Ciel is not listening to a word Damian says, he is focused on the game. Damian thinks Ciel is a little kid so he is attempting to fraudulently acquire more money from Ciel. Ciel eats dinner with him and listens to all of his excuses, but he's too smart for that. When Damian attempts to return to the lounge, the scenario in the board game occurs. Damian breaks one of his legs, and Sebastian locks him in the oven, to be burned with the dessert; he later limps away from the mansion, as Ciel and Sebastian laugh

[[ Haha, he didn't pronounce it right ]]
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:19 pm

[Is that what really happens in the anime? I've only read the manga and that never happened]

Looks like he is enjoying this. Jubilee smiles weakly. She was feeling really tired. She rests her head on Sam's shoulder with her eyes half-open.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:39 pm

((I'm pretty sure.. I only got to half-way of the first episode because I was really tired. I'm just reading this review off the internet))

"Tiring day, eh?" Sam asked.
(ha, Canadian stereotype)
He smiled and began to stroke Jubilee's hair, making little braids in her pigtails. "Let me give you something" he turned on some loud music and ran into the kitchen, he put in milk, chocolate powder, chocolate syrup, a spoon of vanilla and chocolate ice cream each, and some powder. He blended it together for 30 seconds and poured it in a tall glass, one for him and one for her. Sam ran up the stairs and handed her a glass. "I put some energy boosting powder, you know the one I put in my drinks before I take a run?" he said. Sam sat beside her on the bed and continued to watch Black Butler, his suspicion growing for Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:24 am

Sebastiane Michaelis *Evangeline Lottie Coldhart's Butler*

Sebastian went into the kitchen to make some tea and a cake. After a minutes, The oven "DING!" then he opened it and grabbed the cake. Then he started to make the tea. Sebastian went into his Master Evangeline's room and put the cake on her table. " This is Sponge Cake. It is baked well with blah blah blah. " Then he put the tea. " This is Elangde (I just made that name) tea. It is made from blah blah blah. " Then he let his Master Evangeline taste it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:59 am

[[Sebastian, is your character a demon? Does he feed off souls?]]
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:03 am

((Yup, But no one knew.. Then me and Evangeline will make a contract then blah blah eat her soul kidding xD. But yeah, My character here is a demon :> I requested it to the owner of the RP xD))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Jubilee rests her head on Sam shoulder again, with her eyes still half-closed. She was trying to stay awake. She finally closed her eyes and started to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:56 pm

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. What is that stupid noise? Sam's eyes opened and he jerked up, "W-what, what?" he said loudly, dazed. He basically threw Jubilee off the bed in fear, Sam quickly caught her and put her back on the bed. He closed the laptop and laid beside Jubilee, putting his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Jubilee almost let out a squeak as she was thrown off the bed. What the frick was that for? She felt like shouting that, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:09 pm

"Jubilee, I'm sorry. Someone changed my alarm and it just.. scared me." he hugged and and rubbed his chin against hers. Sam blinked, realizing he wasn't wearing his contacts - Jubilee was a bit blurry. "Wait.. what color are my eyes?!" he said in a panic.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:19 pm

"They are a light brown" Jubilee replies. Why is he freaking out?

[BLAH ONE-LINE REPLY]
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:29 pm

[I know, I hate doing it too.]

Sam ran into his room's bathroom and left the door wide-open. He began to splash his face with water and he took out a fresh pair of green, prescription contact lenses. Sam put them in gently, applying eye drops to keep the moisture. He walked back into the room and ran his hand through his hair, "Sorry about that, I couldn't really see.. and I don't really like being all confused" he admitted. He laid beside Jubilee and hugged her. "I love you", he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:22 pm

[Just finished watching Wreck-It Ralph]

Jubilee doesn't say anything. She feels comfortable being in Sam's arms. She closes her eyes again and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Sam felt warm inside, he smiled and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:04 am

Sebastiane Michaelis *Evangeline Lottie Coldhart's Butler*

Sebastian Continued on walking towards the outdoor. He walked into the city just to have some fresh air. Actually he is not walking in the road instead in the roof. He saw a death of god. "What are you doing here?" He said staring at the death of god. The death of god uses its weapon to hit Sebastian but Sebastian dodges it. "I'm Greil Kuwen! The death of God! DEATH!" He said while trying to hit Sebastian again. "You piece of trash!" Sebastian said while trying to hit the Greil. " I shouldn't waste my time in here." He said coolly. Then flew away. Not flying actually disappeared.

(I was bored so I used an NPC )
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:34 pm

[[That battle made no sense xD]]

Sam woke up and stretched, he laid there and hugged Jubilee for a moment eying the clock. Oh my god, it's 9:00 AM Sam sighed and placed Jubilee on his pillow, he put on a pair of dark blue jeans and a light blue shirt that had headphones on them. He looked at himself in the mirror and ruffled his hand through his hair, finally he got deep red suspenders and attached them to his back pockets, then to his side ones. "I look styling!" he announced. Sam walked over to Jubilee and smiled, he began to rub on her shoulder. "Sweety, wake up".
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Jubilee stretches her legs. She yawns and rubs her tired eyes. She opens her eyes to see Sam.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Sam watched Jubilee wake from her precious slumber, he kissed her lips and smiled. "Good morning, beautiful" he said, rubbing her shoulder. Sam kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Jubilee rubs her eyes again. She was still feeling tired. She yawns again.

[WAAAH ONE-LINE]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next