Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Harmony
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:14 am

(That's fine c:)

Nelly looked at Brooke and smiled,''So,what are you here for''?She asked twiddling with her fingers smirking at Brooke.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:20 am

The officer simply ignored Michael, roughly pushing him forward until he could see the plane's numerous aisles and all of the prisoners that were on the plane (so far). He didn't care to ask if there was a certain seat he would have to take or not, instead he silently observed every inch of the plane in his sight, desperately searching for some sort of an escape or exit. The first thing he realized was that there were no windows, the second was that this plane was absolutely filthy, disgusting, vile and cheap...and he lastly found that there were no noticeable exits within his view. His face fell with the last observation and he allowed himself to continue being pushed around by the officer until the officer had left him facing the seats nearest to the rear of the plane.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Nelly was getting cold,she shivered and scooted over more to Brooke,the Police Officer strolled in and looked at every passenger in disgust.She flipped her hair,and walked passed us swaying her hips.I rolled my eyes,and laid my head back.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Michael paused for a good couple of moments before finally letting out a long sigh and seating himself. He began to look at all of the people nearest to him, watching each of them closely for a few minutes before moving onto studying the next one of them. He was terribly bored and agitated, but he figured he might as well do something useful with the time he had on this plane. He could try to strike up a conversation with someone, perhaps find out if it would be easy to use them or not, what he could use them for and how he would dispose of them after he was done. It would also be a good thing to find out how to gain their trust, too...but he wasn't sure if he even needed anyone in the first place, he was, in his eyes, a god and believed he should be treated as such. Other people should simply be happy at the mere thought of him so much as looking at them or breathing the same air as them. They should be happy that he would want to use them in the first place and they should remain happy and give him their utmost thanks for having anything to do with them when he turns around and squashes them under the heel of his shoe.
'They're all so pathetic...' Michael thought to himself, his eyes constantly moving from one prisoner to another, his face remaining cool and neutral while his eyes expressed a completely disgusted glare.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Kennedy looked around. She was getting on the plane. Kennedy shivered nervously. She sat down with her hands in her lap and made no eye contact. I need to escape, was all Kennedy could think of.

She saw other people and wondered what they were here for? Instead, she kept the questions to herself and ignored every surrounding.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Brooke bit her lip and continued looking out the window. She answered Nelly, but didn't face her. "Theft and murder," she mumbled. Then, she turned around and looked at her. "You?" Brooke's eyes then scanned the plane, taking in all the other criminals.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Michael rolled his eyes as he listened to the other prisoners chit-chat with each other. He'd hardly been on this plane for ten minutes and he already wanted to murder more than half of his fellow passengers. He let out yet another sigh and decided he'd better try to get some sleep or something as he honestly doubted he could handle being awake throughout the whole flight with all of the idiots around him.

((I'm going to go ahead and apologize in advance for my character's rudeness but he's just supposed to be a jerky character. ;`; ))
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Nelly smiled she liked this girl ''Theft and Homicide'' Nelly said casually looked at Brooke,examining her features.All the other passengers were either giving them dirty looks,or cupping their faces asking themselves why would they ruin there lives.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Daniella wandered to the back of the plane, slumping down in the seat. It was rather large, like a school-bus seat, so she had room to lay down. She pulled her knees up to her face, and tucked her chin around them. Then, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Michael hadn't been able to get any sleep and instead began to mentally replay his latest (and most likely his last) murder. It had been beautifully done, really. He just loved the way the kid screamed and cried and fought and fought against him, and then when the mother saw the remains of her child! He shivered with pleasure, his memories now becoming visual in his mind, the screaming of the child becoming audible to him and everything becoming oh so real to him once again.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Daniella yawned, raising her head. She couldn't sleep. She stood up, twirling a piece of her hair. Then, she sat back down. " I don't know why I got death in the first place. I only shot him, like, 28 times! Sure there was some other stuff, like, yeah, but c'mon he was a jerk!" She started yelling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Allice leaned back in her chair and looked beside her, there beside her was a girl. She looked at her, trying to figure her out. "Brook" she said aloud figuring that was her name. "You look like a Brooke, are you?" she said more quietly, keeping her eyes on her feet.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Michael's thoughts were quickly interrupted by the ravings of another passenger who sounded to be close(ish) to him and he was quite honestly beyond pissed off.
"Could you perhaps keep it down?" he yelled back, not knowing who it was that was yelling in the first place and not caring.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Nelly silently giggled at what the weirdo Daniella.Nelly slowly,titled her head to the side and placed it on Brooke's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Anna are you sitting beside Brooke, or am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm

((you are. also, er, put your ooc in parenthesis.))
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Joy wrote:
Anna are you sitting beside Brooke, or am I?

((I've been sitting next to Brooke since the beginning on the darn roleplay.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:44 pm

" Sorry.." Daniella sniffled, pulling her knees up to her face. " Boys.. boys are disgusting creatures.." She muttered to herself.

" All men will pay for what he has done."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:45 pm

((also, why are you guys slipping out of your handcuffs? thats pretty much impossible. you would need a bobby pin or toothpick to get out one without a key.))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:49 pm

"And this is coming from the girl who was previously talking about shooting someone 28 times?" Michael responded, a confident smirk coming across his lips. His eyes drifted to where he had heard the girl's voice coming from, and he locked his eyes on her (or what he guessed was her), closely examining every inch of her and studying all of her notable mannerisms.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Taost wrote:
((also, why are you guys slipping out of your handcuffs? thats pretty much impossible. you would need a bobby pin or toothpick to get out one without a key.))

(( Daniella's were too big, if I didn't mention that. She just slammed them a few times, then slipped her hands out.))

" Yes, it came from me. Who else would it have came from?" She said, tilting her head, slightly confused. She was never very smart, and was aloof.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:55 pm

((Put under a spoiler b/c of language. It's super mild, but I'm still putting it under the cut just in case. c': ))
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Daniella muffled laughter, then began to burst out. " That's a good joke. But let me remind you I got DEATH for what I did to a 200 pound man; I only weigh 103 pounds. See the difference? I wrestled a gun out of his hand, knocked him in the face.. and then, well. Too gruesome to say what I did next."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:01 pm

[ re-posting cause yeah)

Daniella muffled laughter, then began to burst out. " That's a good joke. But let me remind you I got DEATH for what I did to a 200 pound man; I only weigh 103 pounds. See the difference? I wrestled a gun out of his hand, knocked him in the face.. and then, well. Too gruesome to say what I did next."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Brooke looked at Nelly. She looks way too sweet to be a criminal, she thought. Unless it's a disguise or something. She shrugged and turned to Alice. "Uh, yeah. How'd you know?" That's kind of weird, just guessing someone's name and getting it right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next