Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Harmony
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:59 pm

"Yeah, I don't like killing animals. It sounds weak, but they're just too innocent." Brooke looked at Nelly. Like her. I cant kill her. I don't think I'll be able to kill anyone, honestly. My life as a criminal... I want to change that. And now I have the chance.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Nelly smiled,and grabbed her hand heading into the Jungle she eyed the delicious Mango's,Peach's and Banana's on the trees.She smiled at Brooke ''We can get 4 of each'' Nelly said half smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:11 pm

"Or, we can take everything and store it so the animals can't get to it.. We're going to be here forever, so we need to eat 3 fruits a day.. each. Or else there won't be any fruit for the winter.." she said, smiling. She went behind the tree, hiding herself. Suddenly she saw a little animal run by. She picked it up by it's tail and skinned it alive, stabbing it and making sure nobody saw. Allice found a hut, there was a little pot and fire area. She made a fire using grass, sticks, and leaves. She put the animal in the pot of water and began to boil it. The scent went everywhere. It smelled good.

(That's not me RPing.. I was stating what she was doing, onto the RPING!)

She walked over to Brooke, "dude, there's some cool smell coming from over there.. I think it's LUNCH!" she said innocently. She bit into a peach.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:16 pm

"Uh..." Brooke cut a mango from the tree. "Well, obviously, that had to have been made by another criminal. So storming into their area wouldn't be.. safe." She frowned and bit into the mango, enjoying the sweetness. It refreshed her, since the jungle was so hot. Then, like Nelly said, she began to cut 3 more mangos and 4 of the other fruits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Iye landed softly onto the hard dirt covering the island. Her parachute drooped to the floor. Carefully, she took it off. "Of course," she said slowly. She, of course, was unsatisfied. The island did have plenty of trees, but there was no safe house. Since she had no weapons other that a pinky-sized blade, she found no way of defending herself other than with martial arts. That was, until, she spotted a thick branch a couple feet in front of her. She ran to it and picked it up. Slowly, she walked through the woods with the branch in hand. Iye planned on sharpening it for a larger, more useful weapon. As she walked, the grass and leaves she stepped on crunched loudly. "Anyone there?" she called, although she half-regret it. The two outcomes could be a battle or a partner in crime.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:21 pm

"yeah. another criminal did do it. I did. Now come on, we can be safe in the house" she said, walking in the direction of the wonderful scent.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Clear landed safely, hiding her hair and eyes with the hoodie. Even if it was tropical weather, she didn't take it off. (Its like a jacket with a hood. Not exactly a hoodie.) She unzipped it, and then took out a small dagger and walked around. "Food, food.. come out to play.. wherever you are.."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:24 pm

"Wait. It smells like meat." Brooke wrinkled her nose. "You go, I'm just going to stay out here and explore some more." She sighed, then heard another criminal call out (Iye). Well, what's the worst that could happen? she thought with a shrug. Brooke held her breath for a second, then called out, "YEAH, WE'RE HERE!" waiting to see what the girl would do.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Clear heard voices not so far away. She climbed onto a thick tree and jumped from tree-top to tree-top and spied down on them. "Easy kill." She thought. She jumped down and fell through a hole on the cabin's roof, then found something brewing inside. "Free food. Great." She whispered. "GO AWAY! Or face the consequences." She said, walking out the door, without her dagger, which was hidden again. If they didn't respond in a good way, she would take out a bigger weapon.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Allice stepped out with a butcher knife she found. "Excuse me, I made this.. If you want to share it with me feel free. But don't come up and steal!" she said, pointing her knife at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:33 pm

"Well... nope." Iye decided to herself last-second. Way too risky to even take a step towards the voice, and now she had completely regret calling out. Even though there was a 25% chance they were innocent, she had no interest in taking the risk.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:35 pm

"Are you sure? I can't eat this animal myself.. Plus the scent is going to bring on too many criminals. Best we get rid of it now." she said, holding her knife and the butchers knife, making them visible for her to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:37 pm

((wh- joy who are you even talking to))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Iye, After all. She did step in her territory and was about to take her food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:42 pm

((no... i did not. im waaaay far off from you. also. put your ooc in brackets/parenthesis))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Clear stepped in the way. "This is my food. Step away. I'm not scared of that knife."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:51 pm

"I made it. Let's share it.. Maybe become partners in crime? We could dominate this island. Take out the competition together." she admitted, showing her both knives. They were as big as her wrist to her elbow, she twisted it in the light, letting it glimmer.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Clear smiled. "Put.. away the knives." She said, taking out a gun from her hoodie. "Only one of us shall have the weapons."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Brooke grinned and walked silently behind Clear. She held her knife up to Clear's back, thinking, I don't think so missy. Of course, she didn't speak. She didn't even breath. She stood there, waiting for Clear to turn around.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Daniella was one of the last to jump off the airplane. She jumped off, into the air, yelling with fun. When she got close to the ground, she pulled her parachute string. When it opened, she landed neatly on the ground and the green parachute landed over her. She pulled it off, rolled it up, and stuck it in the backpack. There was a little extra space, So she stuck the handcuffs in there, put the back over her back, and began walking, bare-footed, in the sand. " HELLOOOO?" She yelled.

(( Where are you guys getting the weapons?))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:02 pm

(We brought them. On the island, there is nothing but jungle. u.u)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Clear could easily see Brooke walk away. She turned around and sighed. "Fine. You've got me surrounded." She shot a few bullets up to the sky, then put her gun back in her hoodie, purposely showing off all her weapons, including knives, daggers, and other weapons that were heard to recognize. "Would you like to make an alliance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Iye continued, finding more branches. Heck, maybe she could make a sailboat with all of the wood she was collecting. Then, maybe she'd be able to get off that terrible island. But, again, it was actually more peaceful than the real world. So many rules, so easy to get caught. Here, you could do anything.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Wish wrote:
(We brought them. On the island, there is nothing but jungle. u.u)

(( Oh, Okay. Let's pretend Daniella had some knives and a shot gun in her bag, okay?)

Daniella dragged her feet through the sand, liking the texture on the skin. The sand itched her feet, and was cool, not hot. Daniella approached a slim palm tree, with several branches and some coconuts. The palm tree had large leaves, good for concealment and shading. Carefully, Daniella jumped on the tree, dragging herself up. When she reached the top, she sat on a high branch, a large green leaf covering her. All that was visible was her pale leg, and bright, curly, red hair. She took her backpack off her back, took out a knife, leaving the gun in. She cut a coconut off the branch, then cut it into two. She sucked on the coconut, embracing the delicious flavour.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:08 pm

"Honey, your not the only one with the good stuff." Brooke smiled evilly. By the good stuff, she meant weapons. But she kept hers hidden. "Now, lets lay it all on the table. If we make an alliance, we're going to need to keep this for life. Or, however long you have here, but I'VE got life." She frowned, and took another bite out of her mango. "Anyways. Rules. First, no killing any fellow allies. Do I make myself clear?" Her eyes were steely and her face serious as she looked at Clear and Alice.

(@Flower okie dokie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next