Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Harmony
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:11 pm

"Oh, that's weird. I never really guess right, but sometimes I come close. I'm Allice, but you can call me Ally/Alli" she said, raising her vision to Brook's face. Allice began to sweat, she was too scared to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Michael began to very loudly laugh at Daniella's response to him, finishing with a very quiet snort.
"So you killed a guy? ONE guy?" his response was broken up by his laughter, "That's not impressive. Not in the slightest. Come back and tell me when you've gone as far as kidnapping, killing and then eating someone else's baby and then we'll have this conversation, you pathetic little excuse for a human being."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Allice kept her eyes on her lap, putting her head down and making sure that nobody else besides Brooke would take notice of her. She began to whisper to Brook, "what did you do?" she asked, making sure nobody else would hear. She then began to feel a sharp pain in her left foot. Damn, my house key.. She readjusted her sock and looked at Brook, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:51 pm

" But you didn't get death, did you? You killed many people and didn't get death. I killed one and did get death."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:17 pm

"Tex Watson didn't get death penalty, either. I can name several others who didn't either but I'm honestly not going to waste my breath. I didn't get death because I'm not an obnoxious twit like you." Michael replied, his face remaining smug. He'd hardly talked to this girl yet he could already picture all of the terrible, disgusting things he would do to her if his hands weren't cuffed.

Last edited by Castiel on Wed May 15, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:19 pm

((ok so iye is asleep can someone wake her up when we get there. i dont wanna go through this))
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Nelly sat back down,and started giggling ''Brooke,we should stick together on the island'' Nelly whispered smiling,showing 2 deep dimples at each side of her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:28 pm

"Excuse me, you just sat on me!" Allice said, moving her arms around. Sh had been sitting beside Brooke since she got on the plane. Now a girl sits on her as if she's invisible. Her face turned red and her heart began to pound against her chest. Don't push her, don't push her. Allice waved her arms around, pretending to struggle under the girl's weight.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Nelly smiled and furrowed her eye brows at the girl who was waving her hands in the air like a lunatic,she shrugged her off and looked at Brooke for an answer.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:34 pm

"Oh. Okay," Brooke blushed and looked out the window, then sighed. "Uh, theft. And murder." She bit her lip. "What're you here for?" She replied, turning around to look at Alice. Suddenly the plane sped up and came to a complete stop. Over the loudspeaker, a man spoke saying, "Grab your parachutes and get out!" Brooke noticed, there was indeed a parachute on the bottom of her chair. "I guess we're leaving?" She hid the panic she was feeling. Jumping off a plane... this wasn't safe! She remembered Nelly telling her they should stick together on the island, and she reached for her hand. "Let's jump together," Brooke whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Allice stopped when the girl got off her and sat on the left side of Brooke. Allice had been sitting on her right. She looked back at her, she looked tough. Allice shuddered, looking around making sure not to have eye contact.

"I got in for stabbing my step-brother. 18 times." she said quietly, she put the parachute on her. "I'd like that.. heights kind of.. they're not my thing" she said, then she took hold of Brooke's hand and jumped.

Last edited by Joy on Thu May 16, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:36 pm

((I'm working on my app.. Please wait!))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:38 pm

((WAKE ME UP INSIDE
HINT WAKE MY CHARACTER UP OR ILL MELT Smile))
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:38 pm

(She was talking to me.)

Nelly grabbed Brooke's hand a smiled she walked to the edge of the plane,and nodded giving Brooke an reassuring smile.She jumped off,gripping her hand the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Allice looked as she and the other girl was holding Brooke's hand. "AHHHH!" she screamed, pulling the string of her parachute. She watched as others did the same.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:43 pm

"I HAVE NO OPEN HANDS! SOMEONE OPEN MY PARACHUTE!" Brooke screamed, and couldn't believe they actually jumped off the plane! "Oh god, I'm going to die..." she groaned and tears fell down her face. I have to be tough. I cant break down like this. But she couldn't stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:44 pm

(We are jumping,just us 2 Joy.)

Nelly giggled and pulled the string for Brooke,and laughed ''Wasn't that bad was it?'' she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Allice looked up, Brooke's parachute was only half open. Allice tugged on Brooke's string some more. It became big and wide, it floated for a second. She watched as the ground became closer and closer. They landed with a light thud. She smiled and looked at Brooke, "want to be adventure buddies? I don't have anyone here to help me survive, so it would be nice.." she said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:51 pm

You know what , I might with drawl Joy respect people's post or I won't respect yours.

Nelly clung to Brookes arm,she sat down exhausted Nelly's breathing became uneven.She was having an asthma attack,she dug in her jeans for her inhaler which they allowed her to take. She fumbled with her pants,when the inhaler slipped out.She grabbed it,bringing it to her mouth pressing the button,inhaling the air.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:52 pm

"Woah, are you alright?" Allice asked the girl with the inhaler. "You could've died" she said, putting her hand on her shoulder.

Last edited by Joy on Thu May 16, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Brooke looked at the two. Let's take a look at the facts. Now that that's over with, I really need to toughen up. I don't think I can trust them, but still, they look like they'd be easy kills... I'll just go with it, what's the worst that can happen? She reached into her boot and pulled out a huge knife, then laughed. "Those security guards were total idiots. Now, come on. We need a plan. Adventure buddies? Hm. First, well, we should explore this place. It's a total jungle, meaning anything can happen. Let's go look around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Iye snapped awake a few moments after they decided they were going to jump out. She rubbed her eyes and realized already most people in the plane were gone. Next to the plane entrance were a couple of green parachutes.
"Wow, awesome! Maybe this plane isn't all that bad." she commented as she grabbed one. She strapped it to her back, and after counting to three, jumped out the plane. Her arms were wide open. It was quite hard for her to breathe, and as she fell through the air, she did a flip. The extreme wind pushed her hair up with a force. Once she felt she was halfway through the dive, she opened up her parachute. Iye took out her ponytail and made it hug her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:55 pm

"Yeah, like.. an Alliance?" she said, smiling. She pulled out a large switchblade that was in her hoodie, holding it out. She slowly began to walk into the jungle. "Common, we need to kill in order to eat. let's get a monkey or something" she said, urging them on.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Nelly got up,and pulled out a Katana that was hiding in her jacket,''Or instead of killing an animal,WE can get fruits'' Nelly said eying that girl with intensity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }   Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP } - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do the Crime, Do the Time. { RP }
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next