Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cursed Charm - RP

Go down 
+4
Primrose
Flynn
Beauty Guru
aimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:50 am

"Okay, fine." Kurona took out the dagger and started to strike.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:37 am

( Bloss ran out so I don't know where you're aiming at. ^_^)

Bloss panted as she ran down the hall. She barged into the teacher's lounge, quickly taking cover in another cabinet.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:20 am

Luna looked up at Chisaki. "I'm a good ghost" She said. Her voice sounded like she was crying. She was already feeling upset that this human probably doesn't trust her. Luna slowly walks up closer to Chisaki. "You trust me, right?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Chisaki stared at Luna. Should I trust her? No, no ghosts are trustworthy! Chisaki walked around the chamber. "Nope," sneered Chisaki. "I trust no one right now, not even myself!" It was true. Chisaki was going a bit crazy in her mind and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:45 pm

And here we go again. This always happened- no human trusted Luna. Another attempt to befriend one was slowly failing. Why does it have to be so tricky to convince them? "If you humans think all ghosts are... evil... then why should I even bother trying to make you trust me!?" Luna blurted out. She was so upset. She teleported to a different room. It's always the same thing... every time...
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Kurona ran after Bloss. "Your 'sprays' can't hurt me. I'm invinsible like this. I can only hold things, like knives and other weapons. I'm undead, b***h." Kurona threw the knife when no one was around but Bloss.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Luna is an easy crier. Every time she fails to befriend a human, she can't help it but cry. Sure, she is a ghost, but she still has feelings. Luna sobs quietly, in the room where she is alone.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:41 am

Chisaki sat in a corner and took a sip if the water in hopes of keeping hydrated. She spotted a small sink in the corner of the room and turned it on. When she turned the knob, long host began to fall out of the faucet and goo fell out to. Chisaki screamed and ran away from the sink.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Luna wanted to pick something up and throw it across the room. She was more frustrated than ever. She was never able to befriend a human. They believe that all ghosts are, well, evil! She wants to prove that she can be trustworthy... but how can she when she won't be given a chance?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Chisaki rubbed her hands on her shirt and waited for Athene to come back. That ghost from before. Should I have trusted her? Chisaki nodded off that thought and grabbed her water. She wanted to break out and fast, but she didn't want the result to be her death.
----
Blaire began to stalk Bloss. "This little girl can run pretty fast," she muttered under her breath. She hid in a corner and waited until Bloss noticed her ghostly presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Charm - RP
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7