Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cursed Charm - RP

Go down 
+4
Primrose
Flynn
Beauty Guru
aimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Emilie soundlessly materialized mere feet from Kurona. "What's up?" she said casually, with a nasty edge in her voice. She adjusted her dark blue and grey plaid dress and groaned. "It's been dismally boring lately. No one's been in here for days. Especially not....her." Emilie's eyes darkened and she scowled. "I swear I'll kill that little B*** the same way she killed me. Except worse. A lot worse."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Athene heard talking. She passed through the ceiling and stood in front of Emilie and Kurona. "I heard talking.." She said in her sweet, angelic voice, moving her bangs to cover her right eye: the one that was blind. She patted on her dress, her bracelets crashing into eachother making a noise. "Answer, please?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Luna scans the blood-splattered walls. Being a ghost, she doesn't mind the blood. She keeps tapping her finger nails on the floor.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:26 pm

"Hm." Kurona scraped the wall and licked the blood off her fingers like a child. "As long as it's humans, I'm perfectly fine. Just some more company for dinner...." She listened around, and shrugged. ((Do we have supernatural ghost powers)) Kurona listened to Emilie, then grabbed her with telekinesis. "Who the hell were you talkimg about?! Come here right now and tell or so help me I will kill you a secomd time!!!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:33 pm

"Hello? I'm right here!" Athene said, in an annoyed tone. "Please." She said, pausing and taking a deep breath. "..Don't leave me here waiting.." She said, a bit quieter, very slowly and calmly, and then continued to tap her foot.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:38 pm

"WHAT!?" Kurona picked her up with her other open hand.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:47 pm

((I'm guessing she picked up Athene.))
"You heard me!" She said with her unusual, soothing voice. She was silent for a couple of seconds, then broke out into a demented laugh. It was quite long. She put her hands up in the air, waving them up, making a very irritating noise caused by her bracelets banging against eachother. "We're freaking ghosts. I can't believe you're trying to hurt me." She giggled. She slipped out of her grasp and looked at her with both eyes. "I'm already half-blind. How are you even supposed to try to kill me, I'm already dead, stupid skunkhead. You're ruining my dress, you know?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:50 pm

"Well you're....you have no life. you're completely dead, unlike me, who can actually maje the illusion that they're still alive. i'm...undead. And you aren't. Understand, you little squirt!? Now, quit nagging me and go prepare for our guests!" Kurona used her telekinesis to push her from a distance of 10 feet to 30.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:54 pm

[woah I am so confused right now]

Luna can hear voices. She ignored it at first, but then teleported into another room. She saw the other ghosts.

[Remember, she's only 5 years old]
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:57 pm

"i KILLED you all for god's sake! Now show your thanks by DOING WHAT I SAY. RIGHT NOW!" Kurona went around shouting orders and she collected blood from the walls and curtaims. She didn't even think about saving any for the other ghosts, because only the undead need balanced nutrition.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:15 pm

((isn't her identity supposed to be secret?))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:22 pm

(((Kurona is guess can reveal her identity to the ghost but not to alive humans. I'm going to skip Chisaki's part for now.)))
Blaire heard the ruckus while sewing the teddy bear's head back on. She really didn't care much that Kurona ripped it off again. "What's going on guys?" Blaire asked. She helped Athene down than walked into a corner so she wouldn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Athene smiled at Blaire. She was one of the only ghosts she actually liked. "Uh.. thanks." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:34 am

((I'm assuming Emilie is still under the effect of Kurona's telekinesis, since it hasn't been stated that she's been put down.))

Emilie crossed her arms over her chest defiantly. "I'm sure you know all about my little back story." She sneered, leaving behind all attempts to remain likeable-seeming. "I'm a recent kill. I'm still looking for this kid I knew who made one foul move and cost me my life. In all probability they're still alive." Emilie cursed under her breath, digging a knife out of her front pocket. "Another thing you know is that I can't feel physical pain anymore. Can you?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:39 am

Tess looked to Chisaki, then Aubree, then Chisaki again, a worriless expression playing across her face.
"Don't worry guys. It's really harmless and easy to pull off. It's not, like, a complicated ritual or anything", she paused to see if they were still skeptical or not before continuing, "Page 34. If you don't believe me just flip to page 34...it's the one at the top of the page, okay?"

((Sorry for the super late reply but my internet was down for the majority of yesterday and part of today. ;-; ))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:59 am

Chisaki flipped the page 34. She read the entire page 2 times, but she was still a little confused. "What does it mean by rip a paper doll?" She gave the book back to Tess, wondering where and why a paper doll was needed. "It didn't really explain why it was needed but if it did, I probably was just skimming the page."
--------
Blaire watched the ghosts' brawl from a corner. Being the oldest of the main ghosts, Blaire knew how to keep out of these conversations. Sewing and adding more stuff to her teddy bear, she glanced at her fellow ghosts and her face paled. They always had conversations like this, but never to this extent.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Luna just watched everything from a distance. She didn't want to get involved in this ghost fight.

[*shrugs* what am I suppose to say?]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:09 pm

"Oh, I shouldn't really be doing this, should I? You are the leader after all." Emilie simpered, drawing closer to Kurona. She lifted the knife up to Kurona's face, opening a thin cut along her cheekbone. "Poor little Kurona...does it hurt? Does it?" Emilie started to laugh. She felt so superior, knowing there was almost nothing Kurona could do to make her suffer.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:58 pm

(( Guys, I'm a bit confused. Can someone please tell me what is happening? Also, I'm a human.))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:01 pm

(((Humans - Aubree, Tess, and Chisaki met and they're talking about the charm)))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:04 pm

((I think they're just starting to do the spell thing that's going to send them to the ghost's place, but I'm not entirely sure.))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:06 pm

(((I hope we do the charm soon. We're going pretty slow.)))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Tess shrugged before replying. "I'm not sure, I haven't really carefully read through the page myself, but I don't think you have to. Like I said, it's a pretty simple looking spell from an extremely simple book that, dare I say it, is even sort of fluffy...Anyway, you in or not?" Tess was beginning to grow impatient being very eager to start with the charm and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Chisaki sighed. Should I do it? Or should I back away... Even though I hate the occult, it can't hurt right? Chisaki opened her hand and reached forward. "Fine. But in exchange, you have to loan me one of your books. Normal books. No occult books." Chisaki looked at Tess's stack of books. There must be something that interested her. It couldn't be an entire pile of occult books.
--------
Blaire finished working in her teddy bear and arose. "They're getting closer. We must get ready." She walked down the hallway, trying to avoid the other ghosts. She teleported to the janitor closet and began to hide all the corpses behind a shelf. Better to hide them than to let them rot.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:16 pm

"Get ready? Now?" Emilie sighed, lowering the knife from Kurona's face. "Fine. What needs fixing up?" She sounded disgruntled, but eager enough to get the show on the road with this next lot of living humans. She wiped the blood off her knife with the edge of her skirt, and extinguished a couple of stray candles and lamps. She cast Kurona a dirty look, letting her know it wasn't quite over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Charm - RP   Cursed Charm - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Charm - RP
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next