Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi - RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
evan
Miranda2
flower
Flynn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:37 am

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that." Saeko said nonchalantly. "It's kind of cool, isn't it? As long as we keep our soul gems safe, we could live forever. We'd be like gods." She laughed, her smile widening. "I wonder why Kyuubey didn't tell us this from the start. Maybe it was meant as a surprise? Or maybe some magical girls aren't meant to stick around for eternity, so Kyuubey doesn't tell them that their soul gem is anything more than the source of their magic."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:38 am

Keiko held up her Soul Gem. She gasped. Half of it was black.

{Keiko lost two despairs; One from witnessing Mrs.Jackson getting hit, and one from hearing she died. She has four left.}

She fell to the ground in shock, her black gem rolling away from her.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:12 am

"Well," Emaka said, "The truth is..." She took a deep breath and said, "No magical girls live forever. The never make it without being consumed by despair. It happened to my friend a couple of days ago... Akako..."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:24 am

"Yeah, Kyuubey told me about that. Magical girls dying when they get too depressed to fight anymore." Saeko said with a casual wave of her hand. "My life's been pretty great so far, though. I can't really imagine that happening to me. Sorry to hear about your friend, though. That must have been pretty hard on you."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:29 am

Keiko's soul gem rolled far away from her, and she didn't know where it went. She didn't care, either. Instead, she rolled up into a tiny ball on the road, her eyes wide open and silent tears rolling down her cheeks. She was filled with despair.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:31 am

"Yeah, but I easily got over it. I lost a lot of friends in the past," Emaka said with a smile, "I hope that hope will prevail."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:36 am

"Agreed." Said Saeko cheerfully. "If we stay in control of our emotions and keep fighting witches, we could live for centuries. The witch hunting business would keep us from getting bored and suicidal, while years of experience would keep us from getting to emotional over deaths and such." She still had no idea about the perils of hunting witches. She would be killing her own friends until it was her turn to be killed by her friends.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Keiko stands up, grabbing her rolling -Now more than half black- soul gem. She stomps to Saeko's house, -which happens to be right next to hers- and bangs on the door, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Saeko opens the door. "What's up? Am I hosting some sort of magical girl party now?" She said to Keiko, holding the door open for her to come in. She caught sight of the soul gem in Keiko's hand. "You need to get some grief seeds and clean that thing if you want to live. I suppose Kyuubey told you why?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:36 pm

" Where's Emaka? I saw her come in here!" Keiko shouts, running inside and practically knocking Saeko down. She bursts open the door to Saeko's room, and sees Emaka. She practically shoves the Soul Gem in her face. " THIS WAS COMPLETELY PURIFIED BEFORE MRS.JACKSON DIED! WHY IS IT LIKE THIS?! TELL ME! I KNOW YOU KNOW!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:44 pm

"Okay, obviously Kyuubey didn't explain things to you." Saeko said, sitting down and beginning to play with her silky hair. "What Kyuubey told me is that a magical girl's life span is dependent upon the condition of her soul gem. Overuse in battle or emotional trauma can cause it do darken, which can eventually kill her if she doesn't use grief seeds. Deliberate breaking of the soul gem itself will also kill the magical girl. Soul gems really do contain your soul. Instead of having to worry about the condition of your body, we worry about the soul gems. If you think about it, it's easier that way. If our soul gems remain intact, we could live forever. On the other hand, our bodies are soulless now, which sort of makes us liches or something. I haven't noticed any difference in my physical or mental health as a result, though, so it doesn't really matter." after she finished her speech. she held out her hand to Keiko and Emaka. "Why don't we make ourselves a team? If we all help each other out, we could live for centuries to come."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Keiko was so shocked, she found herself falling to to the ground, her almost fully black soul gem rolling on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:12 pm

"Whoa. Whoooa. Calm yourself down there." Saeko said somewhat sarcastically, but with a hint of concern in her voice. "I get that you're sad that lady died, but as a magical girl you really can't get yourself worked up like that anymore. You'll get killed. You need to come with me to fight some more witches for grief seeds. You can't let it go completely corrupted."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:33 pm

"Fine!" Keiko snapped, standing up as she fixed her blue ponytail. "I'll just go find a darn witch right now!" Keiko scooped up her Soul Gem, and tapped it violently. It turned into it's ring form, and she slipped it onto her pinkie. Although Keiko was relatively nice and optimistic, she tended to become violent or impatient at times. Even reckless or rash. Keiko stomped down the stairs, and rushed out of Saeko's house, slamming the door behind her. She tugged her ring off her pinkie, and it turned into it's true form; Her soul gem. Although it was practically black, the glow set off by the nearness of a witch almost blocked the black out completely. Keiko followed the gem until she came across a witch's barrier. She transformed, and got her bow and arrow ready. Then, she entered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Saeko rolled her eyes, but decided that a bit of witch hunting was a good idea. She decided to follow Keiko into the barrier, since she didn't look like she was in such good shape. She transformed into her magical girl outfit and turned her soul gem into an ankle bracelet she wore under her boot for added protection. "I'm not letting you do this alone. Look at your soul gem. You're practically dead already." She said, catching up with Keiko, more out of hunger for excitement than actual concern. She did a good job of hiding this, however. Her usual sassy expression was replaced with a worried frown. The inside of the barrier was in a spiral shape, and everything was an off shade of purple. Keiko assumed the witch would be at the center, but familiars were bound to be everywhere. She pulled out a handful of knives and prepared herself. "I've got your back, Keiko. You know that."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:56 pm

"Alright." She muttered. "But I'm not giving anything to you. The reward is all mine. I didn't ask for help, therefore you won't get anything." Keiko snapped, a little harsher than she intended. She got her bow and arrow ready, when a large, spinning black hole came to her. " THIS is a familiar?" She was shocked.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 pm

"Yeah. How long have you even been a magical girl? Familiars can look like pretty much anything." Saeko said, charging the black hole familiar with her knife...

7 - she hits, bringing it down to 1 HP.

The familiar, taking advantage of how close she was, attacked Saeko as well.

10 - ouch. It takes 2 HP from Saeko, leaving her at 6.

Saeko cries out in pain, but regains her strength quickly enough and prepares her next attack.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:28 pm

"It's none of your business how long I've been a magical girl for, and what my wish was." Keiko snaps. She lifts her bow, shooting three arrows at the witch; A giant black hole with arms and ants crawling out. It flings red ants at the girls.

7-The witch hits Keiko and Keiko's HP lowers to 7.
9- The witch hits Saeko and lowers her HP to 4.

"SAEKO! GET BACK! YOU'RE TO HURT!" Keiko yells, quickly drawing a shield. She summons it, and traps Saeko inside. " I can do this."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 am

Saeko agreed to Keiko's demand. Even though she wanted to be brave and confident, she wasn't about to let herself die. She wanted to take advantage of her powers as long as possible. "Keiko, be careful!" she pleaded, staying behind the shield to avoid taking more damage.

The witch, deciding Keiko was the bigger threat at the moment, takes a swing at her...
4...and it misses.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am

Keiko whips out her paintbrush and sketchbook. Quickly, she doodles a gigantic fire-breathing dragon, and summons it.

"ATTACK!" She yells, pointing to the witch.

The dragon spits four fireballs at the witch.

First attack-
1- Keiko Misses.
Second attack-
9- The witch's HP lowers to 6.
Third attack-
5- The witch's HP lowers to 5.
Fourth Attack-
3- Miss.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:43 am

Emaka roamed around town, and bumped into her sister. "Hey, Emaka," Kayami said. Emaka said the same back. "You heard the news?" She (emaka) asked. Kayami replied, "Yeah. I heard you were there, too... and that you had to have the burden of killing her." Emaka got down on her knees and started crying, but Kayami comforted her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:53 am

Saeko, still crouched behind the shield, took out one of her knives in case the witch managed to break it. She should have thought ahead before she chased down Keiko, but it seemed that both would make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 am

The dragon spits four more fire-balls at the witch.

First Attack-

10- The witch's HP lowers to 3.

Second Attack-
3- Miss

Third Attack-
5- The witch's HP lowers to 2.

Fourth attack-
9- The witch is dead.

The barrier disappears, and a single grief seed is left. "Here," Keiko says, throwing the seed to Saeko.

"You need it more than I do."

Keiko sent the dragon back, and transformed to her regular clothing.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:25 am

Saeko wasn't about to refuse the grief seed, using it up quickly and then tossing it aside.  "Thanks" she said, waving her off and switching back into normal clothes. She walked back home the same way as Keiko, since they lived next door. "You're a good fighter. I admire that." She slipped back into her own apartment, locking the door behind her. She swore never again to let another magical girl do all the fighting. Then next time around, she'd come prepared. She'd earn her own grief seeds. She would live for thousands of years to come.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 am

Keiko nods, staring at her soul gem as she walks home. It's almost fully black; Just a tint of blue available to the eye.
"

"I can't do this anymore..Always having to fight witches..I cant..Mrs.Jackson would know what to tell me..But..but she's gone!"

{{Can I have Keiko smash her soul gem?}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi - RP
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next