Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rollercoasters in Time- a story

Go down 
+4
sahilin
Trash
case1998
bladerunner22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

Rollercoasters in Time- a story Empty
PostSubject: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:28 pm

I don't know if I'm good or not yet. Just read and feel free to comment!
Prologue:
Spoiler:

Chapter One: The Whole Beginning
Spoiler:

Chapter Two: A Weird Hotel
Spoiler:

In my opinion, the second chapter is a little weird to meh...

Last edited by bladerunner22 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:15 pm

@FreedoM 4EVA

Yea, it is a pretty short prologue...

I'm working on chapter one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Well my prouloge to my story was pretty short. Never do judge. Really good. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:06 pm

You know a prologue is actually like, an explanation to what has/will happen/ed...this says not much...
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:23 pm

I like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Ok, I posted chapter one! Please, give me any suggestions on how to make my story better! Very Happy im working on chapter two! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Anaira wrote:
You know a prologue is actually like, an explanation to what has/will happen/ed...this says not much...

Actually, a prologue is usually a chapter that takes place somewhere different than the rest of the story. It's not an explanation, it's more like a chapter that's slightly different from the rest.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm

I thought a proulouge was just a chapter before the other chapters, and is usually a bit briefer, and it gives abackground information without spoiling too much of the plot. I haven't heard of the "different setting" thing, though. You know what this means?

TO GOOGLE!

EDIT:
Wikipedia wrote:
A prologue (Greek πρόλογος prologos, from προ~, pro~ - fore~, and lógos, word), or prolog, is an opening to a story that establishes the setting and gives background details, often some earlier story that ties into the main one, and other miscellaneous information. The Greek prologos included the modern meaning of prologue, but was of wider significance, embracing any kind of preface, like the Latin praefatio.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Makkine wrote:
I thought a proulouge was just a chapter before the other chapters, and is usually a bit briefer, and it gives abackground information without spoiling too much of the plot. I haven't heard of the "different setting" thing, though. You know what this means?

TO GOOGLE!

EDIT:
Wikipedia wrote:
A prologue (Greek πρόλογος prologos, from προ~, pro~ - fore~, and lógos, word), or prolog, is an opening to a story that establishes the setting and gives background details, often some earlier story that ties into the main one, and other miscellaneous information. The Greek prologos included the modern meaning of prologue, but was of wider significance, embracing any kind of preface, like the Latin praefatio.

You win.
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 am

Ok, I posted Chapter Two. It's kinda weird in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 pm

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:07 am

sissy, you have officially confused meh.. Question

Edit: Sighs. sissy, you have messed up the page.

Last edited by bladerunner22 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:16 am

sissy769 wrote:
??????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????
??? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????
????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????

Please, edit your post. YOU STRETCHED THE PAGE. Mad

If she refuses, can a mod do it? The page stretching made it almost impossible to read the story.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollercoasters in Time- a story   Rollercoasters in Time- a story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rollercoasters in Time- a story
Page 1 of 1