Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Heart's Ruby [RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Leaf

Leaf slowly opened her eyes as she woke up. It was another beautiful, sunny day, even though it might be a little too hot. Rain was already up, chasing a squirrel. The squirrel scurried up the pine tree and Rain barked at it, as if saying "I'll get you next time!". Leaf got up. "Come on silly, let's go down to the river. It's cooler there, unlike this place".
Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm

(IT HAS FINALLY BEGUN.)

Mayrin
Opening her eyes slowly, Mayrin got out of her rather hard "bed". W-what time is it? I'm too tired.. She then began to push a large stone out of her way, then exposing the rest of the river. It seemed as though the stone was the door to her rocky home. Mayrin then started to swim upwards, to feed on some berries, since there were her favorite food.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Jasmine woke up to the smell of flowers once again
Ahh, what a pretty day
She got up and flew over to the stream
How are those people? she wondered
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 pm

WHERE ARE THE BERRIES, MAN? THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! Mayrin wondered if anyone stole them, because it was pretty rare for anyone to steal such luxurious berries without placing a rock, as simple as a pebble, somewhere near the bush in which the berries were planted on. I swear, if I find that dragon, I'll make their face go down to the ocean. After all, placing a rock near a bush of Yellnack Berries is a tradition that every dragon should know about.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 pm

((Wait who's Kitty? I need to read the apps again))

Leaf started to make her way to the river with Rain. She tried to take the sunniest way possible, as it was necessary for her to complete photosynthesis. Other dragons don't have to worry about getting sun. They can go wherever they want. Leaf thought. But then again, they have to search for food, which is even harder.

Suddenly Leaf thought she could see a glimpse of blue behind the bushes and trees.
Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 pm

I GIVE UP! Mayrin felt her stomach growling. Great, I'm hungry too.. If there was another Yellnack Bush near her home, it would be a miracle, but then again, the suspect would steal the berries there, too. Wait, what's that moving green thing? Mayrin was thinking that the "green thing" was the suspect.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:52 pm

The blue moved again, and leaf thought she could hear a faint rumbling sound.

She signaled to Rain with her tail to be quiet. Rain stood still and inched closer to Leaf, wondering what the blue thing was.

Rain decided to find out more about the blue, so he inched closer through the bush. Suddenly he stumbled over a tree root (the roots that stick out) and fell onto the forest floor. He wasn't hurt but he was sure the blue thing noticed.
Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:02 pm

What was that? WHAT AM I SAYING? IT'S MY SUSPECT! Mayrin was suddenly flying as fast as she can to punish the "suspect". Even if her "suspect" bumped into a nearby tree, she still wanted them to be punished, verbally or physically, it didn't matter to her. All that matters to her right now are the pure and ripe, red berries she has been searching for.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Rain yelped. The blue thing- now he could see that it looked like some kind of horse- was coming right at him. He scrambled up quickly and tried to quickly hide behind a bush.

Leaf noticed Rain trip and hide. *facepaw*

Wait did the blue thing notice?
Leaf thought.
Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Mayrin suddenly stopped chasing after the thing. Where did it go? I can't even see a glimpse of-- Oh! There it is! Mayrin was then looking at the green, not the gray/white. "HEY YOU!" she exclaimed. "YOU'RE THE ONE AREN'T YOU!?"
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Leaf jumped. There was a water dragon right in front of her. She seemed to be accusing her of something.

"What? What are you talking about?" Leaf asked.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:09 am

Caballo ran through the forest. She wanted her hooves to give her an extra boost of speed, but it seemed impossible. "I'll get you!" she shouted at the prey she was chasing.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 am

"You scared the bits out of me!" said Jasmine
"And I am NOT a water Dragon, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:56 am

The hare dashed through thickets and bushes, obviously trying to throw Caballo off. For a hare, this one was fast, almost too fast for Caballo. She was tempted to use her wings, but that owuld be giving up the chase. Instead, she ran and jumped, landing on her prey.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:50 am

Rain was relieved the blue horse thing did not come at him. Instead it directed its attention to his friend Leaf.

Now Rain didn't know what to do. Stand there or help his friend? He decided he wouldn't be any help anyway so he decided to observe what happened. If the blue horse tried to hurt Leaf, he would help Leaf in the fight. But for now there didn't seem much of a fight.

Suddenly Rain thought he could hear bushes and undergrowth crackling from somewhere. He turned his head to look, and just like that the sound was gone.

Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 am

After eating her meal, Cabollo strolled through the forest, looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 am

Chanista was hiding behind the bush. She found it entertaining when adult dragons fought. Well at least one of them was mad. She started nibbling on some berries. No her favorite but she would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 am

Caballo's ear perked up as she heard rustling. It came from a nearby bush. "Who's there?" asked Caballo, swinging her tail to warn predators.
Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:00 am

She looked up and saw some purple horse dragon thing. She just giggled and hid in the bush. It was a game in Chanista's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:07 am

((I hope mushroom replies soon, my dragon is waiting for a reply, so I have to use the wolf))

More rustling. Rain wondered what those things rustling were, but after his incident with the blue horse he decided not to find out what they were. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:08 am

Caballo instantly knew it was a young dragon in the bush. Mature dragons rarely giggle. "Come out and show yourself," said Caballo.
Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:10 am

"Aren't you the one who stole the berries? Well if it wasn't you it's at least someone! So, did you steal 'em?" Mayrin was getting more and more angry by the minutes. Her stomach was growling even more. It was raging for berries.

((Sorry, it's just that im using my phone and on sundays i dont use my laptop much.))

Last edited by xMushroom on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:12 am

((dragon name change. Caballo is blah, so new name is Vira))

Vira ignored the giggler in the bush and flew off to a stream to get a drink. There she saw two dragons. Quietly, she walked up to the water and took cautious sips.
Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:12 am

She looked at the horse dragon.
"Aww but I'm having so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 am

Vira stared at the dragon. "What are you doing that is, how you say, fun? To me, it looks like you're hiding." This dragon was odd.

Last edited by Tikaani on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heart's Ruby [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next