Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Heart's Ruby [RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 pm

She just looked at the water horse.
"Any what am I supposed to do about it? Some how get a ton of water on my wings, swallow a ton of water, fly to the mountain and make it rain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:12 pm

"Well just get enough water to make it extinguished, just not a lot to make it rain. Well you're a uh.. Well you seem like a Dragon who lives in water, after all, can't you just use your powers and abilities to put it out?" Mayrin was a bit irritated now. The Ruby's special, after all, we have to at least respect it. "Oh, and by the way, like I said, other Dragons are at risk, the fire can spread after all."

Last edited by xMushroom on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 pm

"Well fine. I wasn't supposing you you think I have magical powers. And yeah I do. So be off." She started making clouds form over the mountain. It started raining all over the place.
"Happy now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Jesus this Dragon. "Yeah I'm REALLY happy now. Well thanks for.. Cooperating I guess." Mayrin felt a bit odd for saying that this Dragon was so-called, 'cooperating'. Would've been much easier if I found a different one.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Rain barked to the purple horse. He wished he could talk so other creatures could understand him.

Leaf noticed the waterhorse and the bluna talking. Arguing, actually. Then the bluna seemed to give up arguing and she made clouds over the mountain. Whew. She finally helped.

Leaf flew over to the mountain and watched the rain.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Mayrin flew over to the mountain. Looks like the fire stopped. Mayrin flew down to the Terrae. "Welp! The fire stopped. Job's done! But.. There's something wrong with the Ruby. I'm feeling that it seems.. Insecure," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Lulia personally didn't care much for other dragons, they were a bother. But she did care about the Ruby and she couldn't let millions of others die.
"WEll what are you waiting for? Scram!"

Chanista was wacthing the finned dragon and the blue blob horse from a tree. What a meanie,she could have just helped immediately! The Ruby is important, I think.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:29 pm

That furry thing barked. Vira flew over to it. She stared at it intensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Chanista was hiding in the tree but then she saw a familiar face. It was Vira, yaay! She flew over to the horse dragon and asked "Where were you? What happened to the ruby? Did anything explode? Why are you purple?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Oh no, not her again! "I was up in the mountains, checking on the Ruby. No it didn't explode, but for some reason, I think something's wrong with it. And I'm purple because I'm purple."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm

"You sure that your not purple just for cosmetics? And why are you still big, can you shrink?"
((Big words for a little dragon XD wait till she gets older and is like, HUGE lol))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:38 pm

((I'd be scared of her when she matures xD))

"I'm purple because I'm purple! Is being purple bad?" Wait... was it? Vira started to worry. "I can't shrink. And I told you before; horses are big, dragons are big." Well, most dragons. Those pygmy ones are tiny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:41 pm

(( Haha she would probably smash a house or something by acident. What you think she would do it on purpouse? lol XD ))
"Purple isn't bad at all, I actually admire you for being purple. I never seen a purple dragon before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:00 pm

As Mayrin was flying around, she saw 2 dragons chatting. She decided to join in. "Hiya!" This is what happens when I'm bored..
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Rain shifted uncomfortably. He didn't like when things stared at him. If only he could talk.

"Well then, if the fire's stopped, we better go check on the Ruby. Or at least the guardian should." said Leaf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Mayrin flew back to the Terrae, since she heard it say something after her. "Yeah, we gotta. But if the guardian isn't checking on it, I'll go with ya."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 pm

After finding out everything was okay Jasmine flew back to the forest when she spotted some other people
"Hi, I'm Jasmine" She said as she was landing
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:03 pm

((People?))

"Hey, Jasmine. I'm Leaf. Me and Mayrin here were just about to check on the Ruby. If the guardian didn't, that is." Leaf looked up to the Ruby's mountain. "And I don't think she did."

Leaf started to fly toward the Ruby's mountain.

Rain realized he was hungry. His stomach rumbled. Since the dragons were flying off again, he decided to go hunt. Again, he started chasing a rabbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 pm

"The Ruby's fire is gone, which is good. Oh, hi Jasmine, I'm Mayrin. Nice to meet you." I wonder if the Ruby will set on fire again? "Guys, do you have any ideas why the Ruby was on fire in the first place? It's both odd and pretty suspicious.."
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:20 pm

"Maybe because the volcano mountain was heating up?" Leaf suggested, although there was no other sign of the mountain heating up. It probably wasn't even a volcano. But it was the only thing she could think of.

Rain chased the rabbit and finally it was starting to get tired. Just a little bit more time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:27 pm

"Hm.. Yeah, but if the Ruby was on fire, it'd mean that lava was supposed to erupt out of the volcano mountain. I mean, if the mountain was only heating up, the Ruby would get warm and hot, but in this case, it's on fire. But then again, the lava could've been under the Ruby.." It's getting too suspicious.. Where are the guardians of the Ruby? They're supposed to be patrolling around here.. It was an odd feeling for Mayrin. She wanted to ask the guardians very detective-like questions.

((Got to go for a while, will be back.))
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:40 pm

"The guardians should've been able to help without us..." Leaf said. She looked around, and indeed there was none.

Last edited by Rufistar on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Lilia sighed. She was secretly curious about the ruby. She could fly out of water but then she would dry up and die.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 pm

"Let's check on the Ruby before we look further for them." said Leaf. She flew to the top of the mountain, but she could not see the usual reflection of light the Ruby brought.

Leaf looked up. the sun was on top of the sky, so there should be a reflection.

Leaf wanted a closer look and landed o the edge of the opening. She leaned down a little. The usual shape of the Ruby was not visible... no, it was not there.

The rabbit was really close now. Rain decided it was time. He pounced and caught the rabbit. Triumphant, he carried the rabbit in his mouth to his favorite eating spot, the place near Leaf's cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 pm

As Mayrin peered over the mountain, she saw absolutely no trace of the Ruby. "Wait, what!? Who or what stole it!? Does the Ruby have to be THIS special!? Special enough to have someone just waltz around and steal it!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next