Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Heart's Ruby [RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:23 pm

"If it wasn't special, it would've just been any old ruby. And the fire was probably just a distraction... anyways we should find out who or what stole it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:30 pm

"By the way, how many wishes can the Ruby grant per person?" Mayrin asked. If it could only grant one wish generally, then the creature who stole it could make a wish to rule to entire world.. Or something.. But then again, it would be the same possibility if it was per person.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:12 pm

"I don't know. Maybe nobody knows..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm

"Well there should be some kind of ancient scroll with information on the Ruby. That would be helpful. Then we'd get to know more about legends, facts, and theories about it," Mayrin said in a rather adventurous way. She felt like going on an adventure now. Oh! I can't wait! I was born to go on journeys!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:46 pm

"Maybe there's a scroll in the volcano?" Leaf suggested. She was already flying down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:51 pm

"Yes!" Mayrin exclaimed. She flew down to Leaf. I wonder where we're gonna go.. To the desert? Fly above the ocean!? AHHH! So exited! Mayrin was more pumped up than she has ever been in her whole entire life. She's been waiting impatiently for this moment ever since she was a young hatchling. She wanted to be a well known adventurer, and her wish is coming true, but it's only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Leaf reached the bottom, where the Heart's Ruby usually stayed. She looked around. Suddenly she saw a peice of parchment, like a unwinded scroll, on the floor being blown by the wind. She snatched it up in her claws. "This be it."

Leaf started reading. "Many search for the Heart's Ruby, but none have succeeded. Then there's a picture of the Ruby and some info. Want a look?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Chanista looked at Leaf and the water blob. She was rather intrested in what they were saying so she flew off and landed by them.
((CHANISTA IS A STALKER!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:59 pm

"Oh gosh yes I do." Mayrin snatched the scroll from Leaf. "Uh.. Sorry." She began reading; I am the author of this scroll, no I will not say my name, for certain reasons. And I have come to share this gorgeous jewel with you. I studied it very carefully, and I've even set it in water and the desert. "Okay, so this guy won't tell us who he is, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:20 pm

"Nope." Leaf peered at the parchment. "That's a very detailed sketch of the Ruby he's got there. Probably even the guardians don't know it's that detailed." said Leaf pointing to the sketch with her claw. "There's an interesting design on it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:56 pm

"We must've not looked at it carefully enough to see the design. I can also see a faint glow coming from the design on it. It must represent something very important, huh?" Mayrin pointed to a spot of glow that the design was leaving off of itself.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm

"Yes, and yet the design looks like a squiggle..." Leaf took the parchment and turned it around to get a better view. "Now it looks like something with wings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 pm

"Oh! Maybe what it looks like differs from what angle you rotate it? First, squiggles, then wings! And then, maybe all of the things that it represents have something to do with each other?" Mayrin said.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:34 pm

"That's a great idea." said Leaf. She turned the paper around to get another view. "This sort of looks like an arrow, but I'm not sure. What do you think it is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:44 pm

"Well, it sorta looks like an arrow, too in my view, but it could also look like a tree, I mean the pointy part of the 'arrow' is a bit bushy, don't you think?" Mayrin asked. She started to think of what possibilities could go with a tree. Hmm.. If it's with wings, it's with a dragon.. A dragon with squiggles. And it fights with arrows? And.. He lives near a tree? I got no idea..
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:49 pm

"Bushy? More like squiggly, like an unstraight line."

Maybe it's a dragon with a squiggly body and wings. And the tree part makes it sound like a vine dragon. Vine dragons vines are squiggly and they look like trees. Wait vine dragons don't have wings...

Leaf was lost in thought. "Wait, I think there's another side..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:03 pm

"Turn it!" Mayrin was somewhat eager. She then saw a mark. "Hey.. What's that?" she asked Leaf. "It looks.. Odd.. Like.. An imperfect circle perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm

"Where?" asked Leaf. "On the Ruby sketch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Mayrin pointed to the right bottom corner. "Here!" she said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:52 pm

"Ah. I have no idea what that is."

A fat squiggly dragon with wings who sits in trees.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:55 pm

((where are we?))

KORI

She flew around the volcano. The clouds above made it hard for her to see, but she ignored them. She needed to protect this Ruby, even though she'd rather drown. "Maybe a nap would be good right now." She flew down in front of the mountain and slept.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 pm

((The Ruby is not in its usual place inside the volcano-mountain. Leaf and Mayrin (me and Mushroom) are inside the volcano-mountain, looking at a piece of parchment which has a sketch of the Ruby and some other stuff on it.))

"So there's four sides. The first, which looks like pretty much nothing. If you turn the first around it will look like a pair of wings. If you turn the wings around you would get an arrow. Then there's a circle in the corner. Wait, look there's some kind of mark in the circle."

Rain sat down next to Leaf's cave and ate his catch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:52 pm

"What the.. What's that?" Mayrin asked. The mark was a bit faint, but it was see-able. She saw a little ink splatter covering part of the mark, too. "If we removed the ink splatter, what do you think the mark would look like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8