Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Heart's Ruby [RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 am

Kori saw some dragons in the backround. They seemed to be talking. Were they thinking of a way to steal the ruby? She bravely flew up to them. "Who goes there?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 am

((Wait I'm confused. Weren't you talking with us before you left?))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 am

((vira was, kori wasn't))

Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 am

((Oh, I forgot the skywing's name))

"We were just wondering what's happening down there." replied Leaf, pointing to the fire with her tail. "Maybe it's the Ruby, you never know. Anyway, even if it isn't the Ruby, it could burn stuff down, so we're getting some water dragons to help."

Leaf continued flying toward the river as she talked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:40 am

(( I don't have an other character so I can be a water dragon ))
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:42 am

((Ok, sure, but please don't put the application here, put it in Heart's Ruby [RP APP]))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:53 am

Kori flew in front of the green dragon. "None shall pass!" she said bravely. "Only guardians of the Ruby can go close to the gem." She extended her body to make a little gate between her and the Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:55 am

"Okay, okay, we won't. We were only going to bring water dragons here to help us." said Leaf.

The river was very near now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Lulia

She saw some dragons coming. Ugh probably to waste sometime with her. Or as the usual to get a drink of water. Well anyways the better not bother with me.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:46 pm

"Nope! We can take care of this ourselves. No hurry along and GO." Although Kori wanted them to stay, she had a job to do.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:03 pm

"Uh, okay. Are you sure you don't need any help?" Leaf said. She stopped flying towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Kori was tempted to say that all she wanted to do was quit the job, but she settled on, "No thanks."
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:36 pm

"Okay, then." Leaf started flying back to Rain, kind of disappointed that the excitement ended. After all, there wasn't much of it in this forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Chanista was flying without knowing where she was going. All of a sudden a strong wind pushed her into a river.

Lulia was swimming around and what? Why was there a yound dragon in the water. Should I help it or watch what happens?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Vira followed Leaf. "Now what?" she asked as she descended.

Kori looked at the dragons go. She really wanted to join them, but she chose not too.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:59 pm

I fell so stupid Rufi :O
Jasmine the Day Glory
Jasmine wok up in a start
"AHH"
I think the Ruby is in Danger
Jasmine had a bad dream about the Ruby
She flew up to the mountian
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 pm

"I don't know..." sad Leaf. She noticed the guardian dragon looked kind of disappointed to see them leave.

As Leaf flew over to the river she noticed that the talkative blusang that she had met before, Chanista, fell into the river. Well, she is a blusang. She should know how to swim...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Tanisha started swimming to the shore She looked up and saw some snake dragon with weird flipper wings.
"Why are you a purplish blue? Why are you here? Do you have enemies? Do you have friends? Are you stupid? How many dragons like me you saw?"

The bluna just was shocked about all this high pitched chatter from this teeny tiny chatter.

"Will you shut up and leave? My personal business is not of you matter."
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:23 pm

The blusang seemed to get along just fine to Leaf. She landed near the river where they all had met before.

"Rain! Rain, we're back!" Leaf called. Rain walked over, wondering what they were going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Vira saw the talkative dragon talking to someone else. I feel sorry for them, she thought happily as she gazed at the group. Vira then saw Rain come over. I'm going to examine this thing. "Hi, I'm Vira, and what are you?" she asked the furry thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 pm

As Mayrin was going near the river, she saw a Water Dragon. She flew near it. "Hey, uh, could you help me with the Ruby? You know, the one in the little volcano thinger? Well, it may be on fire, and some other dragons and I need your help." Mayrin was a bit nervous, since this Dragon looked more mature and decent than most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 pm

"Well I wouldn't help you if it wan't for the ruby. Well what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 pm

"E-extinguish the fire.. It may cause a forest fire and other Dragons may be in danger, so it's better to extinguish it now rather than getting a whole team of Water Dragons while the fire spreads."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Vira saw two dragons talking. One looked like a water one, the other... Vira wasn't sure. She flew up to them. "Hey," she greeted, trying to act nonchalant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Mayrin suddenly saw a Dragon.. A Horse Dragon. She always thought that their colors made them look antagonistic, but she's sure that they really aren't. What's it doing here? Oh well.. "Uh.. Hi," Mayrin replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Ruby [RP]   Heart's Ruby [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart's Ruby [RP]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next