Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+11
Cherry
Harmony
Mr.Noah
Primrose
wafflefries
Queen
Hibiki Kuze
flower
Harry
Flynn
taehyung
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:55 am

Clove walked into the arena and went to practice spearing she saw a kid named Will with a spear she walked up behind him and observed what he was gonna do with the spear,Clove wanted to make a friend so she kindly tapped Wills shoulder ''Um,hi my name is Clove''! she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:32 am

As Selena walked into the arena she stopped. She could immediately see all the favored training areas. As she walked around she noted who was doing what; she'd have to watch out for them all. Quietly she walked to the less favored areas: edible plants, edible bugs, trapping, camouflage etc.

The trainers were happy to see her and quickly she learned out to make traps out of about anything; if she was in a real sticky situation she could even use a whip. Then she learned different traps and when to use them. After she had a handle on it all she went to camouflaging and after that edible plants. She took her time at each station learning what she only deemed necessary.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 am

Will turned around to face Clove. "Hi, Clove." He said, trying to sound as though he was happy to talk to someone who was likely planning to kill him. He put down the sword.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:38 am

Clove smiled kindly ''Did you make an alliance?I mean,I could use a partner in the arena you can even bring your district partner along too.I made a plan,but it may be not likely to work but I'll need a extra 2 hands to help..'' Clove said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 am

As Selena finished up edible plants she turned and saw two of the career tributes talking to each other. She frowned unconsciously; they were probably making an alliance or planning to kill her.

Quietly, Selena walked to the shelters training station and listened intently to the career tributes conversation while learning about how useful shelters were. There was no way they could no she was eavesdropping; she was turned away and a good 20 yards away, they were barely audible but she could hear them crystal clear.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 am

"I'm making no plans until the arena." Will said darkly, picking up the sword again. "Prove to me you'll make a good alliance. And I'm not helping my District partner."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:31 am

Clove looked at Will smugly she picked up a spear and lingered her fingers on the sharp ends she picked it up and aimed she breathed out and threw it.The spear landed perfectly into the dummies heart she smirked at her successes and grabbed another spearz
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:28 am

Ginevra decided to go to the survival skills and learn about the plants
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:32 am

Is it to late to join (Yes I know it's very late)? Just wondering (:
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 am

Star watched as Clove and Will ( she heard their names during the reaping.) threw spears and swords. She was in the edible plants station with the girl from district 12, AKA the girl she almost killed when they fell out of a tree. Star didn't know much about edible plants, and ones that are poisonous, but she knew which kinds not to eat, because there are some poisonous berries growing on the beach of district four. " Hi again!" Star said shyly but energetic. " Wow, you sure know a lot about edible plants." she said, looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Will raised his eyebrows at Clove. "Good job." He said casually, thrusting a sword into a dummy. "How long have you practiced with spears?"
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 pm

Clove smiled ''Thanks,I've been practicing at school in my district'' she said less confidently.Clove observed Will,she wanted to see how he throws the Spear.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Star eventually got bored of the edible plants centre, and discovered the trident throwing centre was full. So, she went to the spear-throwing centre, where Clove and Will seemed to be talking secretively. " Um.. Hi!" she said, shyly.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Clove turned around and saw a girl ''Hey'' Clove said smiling,she went to go pick up A Knife next to the Spears and threw it.Landing straight for its head,she smiled the practice was paying off completely although it was exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:21 pm

( Did Noah say it was okay for you to play her character?)

"You're from District 2, right Clove? You should know a bit about weapons." Will said, faking a smile. "So, have you thought about your interview yet? I haven't met my stylist, but I hope the Capitol likes me okay. Sponsors are important."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Star was completely ignored, which angered her. She cleared her throat loudly, then rolled her eyes. " Well then.." she said, throwing the spear she was gripping into the dummy. It hit the head. She walked to the trident section, and threw multiple tridents, each one destroying a dummies chest or head.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Will watched Star walk off. He shook his head, and continued practicing with the sword. "Please, please let me be able to get a sword at the Cornucopia." He thought, skewering a dummy through the middle.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:48 pm

''Well,yea I am from District 2'' Clove said smiling ''I actually,don't know what i'll say yet.But something that will want people to see more of me'' Clove said smiling she rolled her eyes at Star who rudely interrupted their depended conversation ''That was rude'' she said to Will.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 pm

"Gosh, some people are just so rude. They acted like I was a rock or something." Star said, making her way to the climbing section. She climbed the tree, and realized the golden trident was still in her arm. She smiled. She tried something. She climbed to the very top of a tree, and then whipped the trident down, and it hit one of the dummies in the spear throwing centre, cutting its head off.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 pm

"It was kind of rude." He said, shrugging. "Are you going to make an alliance, or stay by yourself? I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll make an alliance if I can trust someone not to slit my throat in the night."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:59 pm

''I wanna make an alliance,but I don't know with who if I had to pick you'll be my first choice'' Clove said with an assuring smile.Clove ignored the Trident hitting the dummy and observed the knifes and spears.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Will smiled uncertainly. "Well, nice talking to you. See you at the arena." He said, walking off the the climbing section.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Selena listened intently and watched the events around her unfold. She quickly learned the basics of shelter making and when she finished she quickly asked to work on a little more than the basics so she could listen to Will and Clove.

The trainers eyes lit up at her willfulness to learn more and dived into the work with her, Selena was only half way paying attention though.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Uh oh. The branch Star was sitting on was very thin, and felt shaky. And then, as in a flash, she was tumbling down. The branch had broke. She screamed, but quickly dismissed her scream. She had fallen out of boats before. How different could this be? Way different. She landed right in the shelter centre, slamming into a shelter made of sticks and grass. "Hmfh" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Will wasn't sure he could trust Clove, but he was glad that she seemed willing to make an alliance. "The more they like me, the less they'll want to kill me." He thought, climbing up a large fake tree. He heard Star fall, and turned in her direction. "Are you okay?" He asked, trying to sound concerned even though she looked fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games RP   The Hunger Games RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games RP
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next