Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)

Go down 
+3
evan
Snow
Reese
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

After the dinner party, she was acquainted with her parents. She softened a bit and became nicer at school, even greeting Keiko properly. "Good morning Keiko! It's a nice day isn't it?" she asked as she looked out a window while fixing her hair clips.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm

"Hey." Keiko rarely spoke casual and mean, especially to Reiko. "I'm going to class now," Keiko mumbled, her head still down.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:30 pm

"Ok! Have fun!" Reiko said cheerfully, but then she walked closer to Keiko. "Hey, do you want me to talk to Hideyoshi-Kun for you? You seemed really depressed ever since you confessed. I like him too, but..But you're special..."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:31 pm

"Ok, I don't have the strength to." Just as Reiko began to walk away, Keiko whispered, "Thank you! You aren't as rude as I thought."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Reiko waved and headed towards class. She saw Hideyoshi and she quickly ran up to him. "Dude, do you like Keiko?"
"Umm, I guess?" Hideyoshi answered.
"Baka! I mean like like."
"I guess. I like her and someone e---"
"Thanks for your answer! I'l tell Keiko right away!" Reiko said as she ran back to her seat. But then, she cut him off. What was he going to say?"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Keiko stood outside her classroom after class. Her whole body was shaking. "S-so, what did Hideyoshi say?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 pm

"He said that he likes you!" Reiko cheered. "But then I think he said that he also likes someone else too. Time for some investigation work!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:41 pm

"S-sure," Keiko mumbled. "S-so, do you want to spy on Hideyoshi?"
POV: Who else could Hideyoshi possibly like? Well, I'm happy that he does, but that "special someone" could be anyone.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm

(((Well, your character, my character, or Mayu's female character. Actually, I noticed you, Mayu, and me are the only ones who are posting. Where is everyone else?)))

"Sure! It'll be easy!" Reiko said. "You live with him and I'm his childhood friend, so it's a piece of cake!" Reiko snapped her fingers. "We then will know who Hideyoshi-Kun likes!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"Yes! Of course! I can't wait." Keiko snapped her fingers happily. "If I find something suspicious, I will tell you." Keiko seemed much happier now that Keiko knew Hideyoshi liked her back. (((ikr, like Miku and Lin)))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:08 pm

(((Yeah. I'll PM them later)))

The bell rang. "You better get back to class. I'll talk to you later!" Reiko smiled and went back into Class-F. There was no lesson, so she hung out with Akihisa, Himeji (wait, isn't Miku's character Himeji?), Hideyoshi, Kouta, and Yuuji. She kept looking at Hideyoshi. Who does he like? I could confront him at drama...No...
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Keiko walked to class happily, wishing that she her good friends were in the same class as Keiko. Keiko barley paid any attention to class, since she was above level. Instead, Keiko's kind was on Hideyoshi. Hideyoshi was the kindest boy Keiko had ever came across, and he never minded about Keiko's flaws. how will I find out? pretty soon, the class bell rang.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Adochi walked into her luxury class with her BFFs hip-to-hip with her.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm

Keiko came up with an idea. She would invite Minami, Hideyoshi, Reiko, and Yoshii to Yoshii's house. First of all, Keiko really wanted to know about Yoshii's sister. Second, she wanted to study. But the most important of all was that Keiko wanted to test if Hideyoshi liked anybody in Class F.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Reiko walked to drama club. She pretended to read her part, but she was secretly spying Hideyoshi. Hmm..He seems to be interested in that new foreign girl, Glenn. Quickly, Reiko pulled out her cellphone and wrote a text to Keiko.

Hideyoshi seems 2 be interested in Glenn Burgs, that girl from America. Found any girls that may seems like a suspect? Also, if you're wondering why I have your number, Yuuko gave it to me.
~Reiko
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Keiko felt a little buzz in her pocket during Orchestra practice. She secretly pulled out her phone and read Reiko's text. She had never met Glenn before, and Keiko had no idea why Hideyoshi would be dealing with a foreigner.

R u sure? I am in Orchestra now, I will be you after class and talk to Glenn. Hey, what class is she in?
~Keiko
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Reiko read the message and started to type.

I remember that Glenn was in Class A. Of course! I remembered that Hideyoshi's pen pal was Glenn!

OMG I'm so sorry I distributed you! Please, if you get in trouble, just say it was all my fault.
~R
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Suddenly, Keiko was distracted by the sharp sound of her Orchestra teacher's voice. "Keiko, what are you doing?" She abruptly grabbed her violin and started playing. When the teacher wasn't looking, Keiko took out her pink Madoka Magica cell phone and began to type.

U want 2 go w/ me to class A so we can spi more on Glenn and Hi? Do u know where the letters are?
Sorry if I have errors =~=
-KK
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Adochi got all these messages. There was a group message that the three set up last month. Adochi saw all the messages. She texted Hideyoshi:
Yo, cuz. R and K are trying 2 like kidnap u or something. Would u eva think theyd do that!? :c
-Cuz A-

Adochi thought about her Year-Three Class A boyfriend, Aiko Matsushina. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Keiko waited paitent for Reiko to be done with drama practice. Keiko stood outside with her violin case. The trees looked so beautiful, just standing there. Secretly, Keiko had wanted to ask Hideyoshi on a date, but she was too scared.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Reiko walked out and saw Keiko. "Do you have any plans?" she asked while trying to stuff her drama lines into her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:51 pm

"Yes, do you think I should ask Hideyoshi on a date?" Keiko blushed. "Well, you could come along too."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:55 pm

"Sure!" Reiko said. "But I probably shouldn't come. Three's a crowd!" She opened her backpack and gave her two tickets. "I bought this for Hideyoshi and Yuuko to surprise them, but you take them. It's tickets to the movie Hideyoshi has been wanting to see for months."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:57 pm

"Really?" Keiko looked at the tickets and put ten in her purse. "B-but there is so much to plan and so much to dress," She mumbled. "You see, I haven't even been on a date before and I'm nervous to death."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:01 pm

"It's ok!" Reiko exclaimed. "I'll help you pick out some clothes! Come on!" Reiko dragged Keiko to Reiko's house. "We're about the same size, so how about you choose some of my clothes to wear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next