Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)

Go down 
+3
evan
Snow
Reese
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:00 pm

"Good! Hideyoshi and Yoshii will be useful, when I take their remedial tests for them and hypnotize them." "Listen! We are strong, and you aren't. Deal with it, F's."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 am

( um where is everyone on? I got left behind.)
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 am

snowflake wrote:
( um where is everyone on? I got left behind.)

Read from page one ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:47 am

( ok I'm not so confused anymore xD )

Yoko watched as the battle went on. She hated violence.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am

Keiko took Hideyoshi and Yoshi into the music room. "Prepare..." Suddenly, a melodic sonata struck the room. Hideyoshi and Yoshi were confused. "Hello Mrs, may I take the remedial test for Akshia Yoshii and Hideyoshi Kinoshita?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Reiko was about to report to Yuuji when she remember Class B's rep was defeated. She ran to the music room and confronted Keiko. "Hey, isn't Choiro your Class Rep? Well, if so, his being died protecting you. Game over."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 pm

"Nope, I am the new class rep now. They made a mistake!" Keiko spun around. "If you are going to beat us, you have to beat me first."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Chojiro

"I guess you were trying to protect yourself, fragile one. Be a flower and leave my job to me. They won."

Adochi

Class A won the A+D ST war.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:25 pm

"Well, fine. But it wasn't fair at all," Keiko retorted. "Come on, aren't you going to switch supplies? I'm going to free Hideyoshi now." She headed toward Classroom B.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Chojiro

"Wait. We declared the war so that we do something else besides swapping. We did it to swap a student. Choose wisely, Ambassador."

Adochi

"Looks like we AREN'T trading supplies! Better luck in three months!" Adochi teased Class D.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 pm

"Of course, I will trade this random guy for Himeji, a math genius, but class F will have to agree." Keiko forcibly shook Sakamoto. "You better swap Himeji, or else."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:35 pm

Chojiro

"Let's taunt cousin Yuuko. YAOI!!!!!!!! You being traded to Class A!" Chojiro whispered to Keiko. "I meant Class F, loser."

Adochi

"Shoko and I have decided their punishment--they need to elect a new Rep and Ambassador!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:36 pm

(Wait, I'm being traded into class F? What?!)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:38 pm

((Oh no. You are the Class Ambassador, so you can't be traded. Yaoi is getting traded. Chojiro was joking with Keiko.))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Suddenly, the class bell rang, school was over. "Bye, Chojiro."
Keiko walked out of school along with Yuuko and Hideyoshi. "Congrats..." Keiko mumbled. "What should we have for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Both

Adochi and Chojiro caught up with them. Adchi blurted, "I'll make Payaya! Aren't we having our dinner party later?!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 pm

"Yes, but I have to go home with Yuuko first to get ready. You see, my parents died when I was young, so I had to live with my Aunt and Uncle's best friends, the Kinoshita's." Keiko took a long purple dress with ruffles and pearls out of her backpack. "This looks nice."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:51 pm

((AK+DK are the Kinoshita's cousins, and their parents abandoned them. They stay with the Kinoshitas, as it says in my APPs.))
"You haven't forgotten I live with you guys too, right?!" Adochi had a kidded face on. The surroundings were warm when she smiled. "Don't forget me!" Chojiro joked.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Keiko took the keys and opened the Kinoshita's door. "I'm trying on this dress. Don't come in my room." She locked the door behind her, but Keiko didn't change outfits. She started to cry slowly. "What will others say when I lost against class F? Yuuko and Hideyoshi will insult me, and my life will be over."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Adochi got into a lavender strapless, and wore a lavender headband. Chojiro wore a nicer blue tie, and a dress shirt.
(Looks like this but this is black and white and gray shading):
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Reiko opened the door to the Kinoshitas. "Oh look," Reiko laughed. "It's the losers!" Reiko sat down and started doing her homework. She felt happy there.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Adochi flinched. "Be nice to my family! Hideyoshi isn't being a sore winner! Remember that I am a student teacher-in-training which means I can approve and start Mock Summoner Test wars!" Adochi grinned. "So welcome! We aren't doing homework, we are having a dinner party. I recommend stopping back at your house for dressier clothes than your uniform."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:11 pm

"Ado-San," Reiko smiled. "Long time no see!" She ignored Adochi and walled to the bathroom. "I'm close friends with your family so I all ready know." Reiko changes into a white blouse and floral skirt and walked out into the living room. "I was in Class A last year and now I'm in Class F... Ugh!" she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:11 pm

Keiko stopped whining and started to change in her purple dress that Keiko's parents gave her before they passed away. She grabbed a purse and walked downstairs. To Keiko's suprise, that Reiko girl was sitting at the table. "Still doing homework? Oh, I forgot, you had trouble with academics since you're in class F." Keiko turned around to Yuuko and Hideyoshi. "Are you guys ready? Papayas sound delicious."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:18 pm

((Payaya. Akahisa's favorite dish?))

Hideyoshi boyishly smiled. "I believe so. ADOCHI!"
"WHAT, HIDE-SAN!?"
"IS THE PAYAYA ALMOST READY?!"
"IT IS, BAKA!"
"OKAY!"
Shoko smiled. "It is ready. With a 'special' surprise in Reiko's for being rude." Yuuko wickedly smiled with Adochi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next