Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)

Go down 
+3
evan
Snow
Reese
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Reiko sat down next to Yuuko and started to play with her best friend's hair. "If you forget already, I was in Class A last year. And yes, papayas sound great." Baka Baka Baka Baka! Reiko fixed her hair clips and sat up straight. She smiled at Hideyoshi, Yuuko, and Adochi. She knew Hideyoshi and Yuuko were her friends and she liked Adochi. The only thing she didn't like was the girl Keiko.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Keiko smelled something delicious, asumming the papyaya was done. "Hey guys, lets go!" Keiko grabbed Hideyoshi's hand and led everyone to the dinner party. She secretly hid Reiko's homework inside her purse. "Class A, class A, that'sall she talks about."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 pm

"Meandhideyoshiaregoingupstairseveryoneisbutyoucantcomewewillberightback!" Chojiro said really fast to Reiko. Adochi, Chojiro, Mizuki, Minami, Hideyoshi, Yuuko, Akahisa, Yuuji, and Shoko had a secret meeting upstairs.
"She has been rude lately."
"Shpould we confront her?"
"NO!"
"We shouldn't do this. She is a woman."
"I don't care. We need to get this overwith."
"Why does she think we are her friends if she makes fun of us?"
"I don't know. I didn't even wanna win today."
"And why is she wearing the signature Kinoshita clips?!"
"Let's do it. Take out the Reipayaya."
"Done."
"What is the secret thing?"
"Softening Sauce."
"HOW THE HECK WILL THAT HELP?!"
"It soothes a person to the point where they are nice forever. Oh, and also Mizuki cooked it."
"Perfect. Let's go downstairs."
((The speakers are everyone at the party, but the who's who dialogue is anonymous.))

Last edited by "Merry" Mayu on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm

From the first time Reiko met Keiko, she didn't like her. Reiko saw that Keiko had his her homework. She decided to go along with it, since it wasn't her homework. It was Shoko's homework. Shoko's had asked Reiko to do her homework for her because she was busy with rep work. Acting like she didn't see anything she heard the rest of the party go upstairs as they abandoned her.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:35 pm

"We are BACK!" Adochi cheered. All of the students came downstairs. Chojiro held the Payayas, including the Reiyaya.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Keiko took out Reiko's homework. "That girl is a Baka. This is Shoko's homework, and Reiko is cheating." She ran up to Shoko and poor Sakamoto. "Hello? Hi! Reiko is done with your homework!" Without wait, Keiko gave Shoko the math papers. Reiko was such a stuck up brat.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Reiko felt hurt as she sense something was wrong. Luckily, her cell phone rang and she saw her mother and father has come back from America. Excited, she ran out the door and back home without saying anything. It has been three miserable years without her parents.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 pm

"Here is your plate, Reiko!" Chojiro covered his feeling with a grin. Everyone sat with their own plate of Payaya.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Reiko, looking at the text again, saw that they were coming tomorrow. Depressed, she ran back to the Kinoshita household and back to the party. "I'm sorry for leaving...I had some family issue." Only the Kinoshitas knew her parents were overseas.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 pm

"We understand." The four Kinoshitas said synchronically. "Go on, eat!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:47 pm

(what did i miss? please don't make me read everything.)
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 pm

(((Class F defeated Class B Ina summoner war and now were having a dinner party at the Kinoshitas)))

"Thank you'" she said cheerfully. Reiko gently bit her food then coughed. What is this? I feel like I'm dying! Like the actress she is, she said with a eye twitching, " H-how delicious! Did you actually make this?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:49 pm

"So sorry. But Mizuki cooked yours with love!!!!!!!!" Adochi almost blew her cover.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Reiko paused. Himeji? Oh god, I'm gonna die... Reiko drank her glass of water, used her napkin to wipe her mouth, brought her dishes to the sink, and washed them. Quickly, she walked over, grabbed her bag and headed for the door. "Thank you for having me," Reiko stuttered and slammed the door close. She planned to barf into a sewer later.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Yuuko grinned. "According to plan....somehow!"
"Not exactly." Adochi smirked. "But she should've learned her lesson."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Keiko smiled as she saw Reiko eat. she thinks she is so poor because her parents are overseas. Mine are dead already. Tears streamed down Keiko's face... the funeral anneversary was coming. "Hideyoshi, I have a confession," Keiko mumbled, awkwardly getting out of her seat.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Reiko thought out loud. "Ok, so my best friend was probably part of this. I know that Reiko girl too. No doubt the cousins were part of this. Himeji cooked the food. I don't know about Hideyoshi. So I really have no friends huh?" Reiko said. She can be competitive yet she loves to protect people. With no friends, she's just a lonely knight.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Keiko blushed. "Well, um... you see..." Keiko couldn't stand hiding the fact anymore. She shouted with all her might, "I love you!" She ran out of the room before Hideyoshi could react.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Reiko was still outside the Kinoshitas house. She was bored so when she heard the love confession, she started drawing Keiko and Hideyoshi. She stopped herself and ripped up the paper. I'm so bored and no one likes me...
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Keiko saw Reiko outside with ripped paper. "What are you doing here? I don't think I can show my face to Hideyoshi again," she said, sadly.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:13 pm

"I don't think I can show my face to anybody again," she said. She fiddled with her necklace then remember, she can practice summoner wars. "Summon!" She whispered and an area surrounded the street. Her little being popped out and they were ready to practice.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 pm

"It's alright, I can watch you practice." Keiko sat out of the field, still embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 pm

"Sure, please watch. I'll finally be able to show you my power without you disturbing me." Reiko said as she rubbed her eyes. Reiko counted to three then exclaimed, "Comet Petso!" A storm of wild winds and stars flew around the field then became one. The giant storm tackled a tree and the whole tree tumbled over. "Do you want to practice with me?"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:28 pm

"Sure..." Keiko took out her flute. "Rainbow melody!" Music notes reflected off of the tree, knocking down the neighbor's fences flat. "Do you think the others are worried because we aren't here?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:35 pm

What the meeting looks like:

"Hey." Adochi called. "Where is Keiko?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next