Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)

Go down 
+3
evan
Snow
Reese
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Keikp saw Reiko running up to her classroom. "You want to declare war in our class? Bring it on!" Keiko knew their rep, Sakamoto, was the strategy master, so she planned to defeat Himeji first.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Reiko nodded and fixed her skirt. "Ok, then it's decided. Oh, and here's a gift for you!" She flug a smoke ball at the room and ran as the smoke blinded them. Watch out Class B. We'll haunt your dreams...
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

"Too easy." Keiko ran out of the classroom just in time. "CHARACTER SUMMON!" Her summoner, a cute girl with cat ears, appeared. "Quick, take the music score and run to class F!"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Oh no, I still have zero on my last test... Reiko ran faster and as she reached Class F. "Guys!" she creamed. "Keiko from Class B is arriving with a bunch of other students!" She ran toward remedial class. There, she regained 682 points. "That's enouch points for now..." Reiko mumbled as she ran to face Class B.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Chojiro

"Okay! SUMMON!" A neko-magician inspired avatar came out. Chojiro's avatar used its Magic Wand and casted a spell on them. Some of Class F's points went down fast.

Adochi

"Class D declares war on Class A!" Adochi looks up. "Class A accepts! Summon!" A magician-kitsune-butterfly inspired avatar comes out, and teaches a Miharu of Class D a lesson. "I wish Honey (Minami) was here!!!!!!!" She screamed, as Adochi's avatar drop-kicked her.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Keiko picked up her music score and violin, enough for 5000 ponits. "DEATH MELODY!" A menacing C-note sound struck Yoshii and Minami.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Reiko grabbed the drama teacher as she ran. "Oh the music teacher is here too?" Reiko ran to a area which there wasn't a teacher. The drama teacher nodded. "Summon!" Her summoned being was a witch. Her 680 points became a solid 7500 points. Although that's sounds weird, Reiko secretly took the placement test at the hospital and gave it to the principal in secret. "Wanna get Yuuji, you have to get past me!" she yelled as she dragged Yuuji behind her.
---------
"Summon!" whispered Masashi. Class D might be weaker then Class A, but who cares? Masashi's summoned being appeared. It was a tiny magician with birds as weapons. His total points were 97.

Last edited by ChristmasPerfume6 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:44 pm

"Not so fast. Music teacher! Come here. Japanese teacher! Hello?" The classroom turned into 3 parts. Keiko stepped too the music section. Her points became 9,100 with the advantage. "Treble clef!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Chojiro

"Not for long!" Chojiro called, as his avatar stroke with a tail-whip. "That's called standing up for my girl." He patted Keiko on her head.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Reiko dodged the tail-whip. "Oh, it's Chojiro Kinoshita." She turned towards Keiko. "Not so fast Keiko." Reiko smirked. "That was just a ploy. You forgot that my strong point is science." As soon as she said that, the science teacher walked out of a classroom and created another part. Reiko's points became 20,500 points. "Catastrophe Star!" Thousands of stars were shooting towards Keiko.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Chojiro

Chojiro blocked the move from getting to keiko and his avatar died. He went to get the Recovery Test.

Adochi

A boy from Class D struck with a hand-bomb. Adochii dodged it. "Let's battle with MATH!" It was her second best subject, and the boy's weak spot. She used a calculus equation she learned when she was seven. It hit him SO hard.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:59 pm

"Hehe. Thanks Chojiro ^^." Keiko scoffed and blocked using a nearby piano. "History teacher, come over here!" Keiko's points accelerated to 25,000. "Tremolo solo!" Millions of small music notes went Reiko's path of F students.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Reiko's points degraded to 19,999. Reiko's being got hit, yet she had 19,852 points. "How do you, a Class B, have more than me, a a previous Class A student? Not even Shoko has that many points."
--------------
Masashi ordered his birds to whip up a tornado in the classroom. "These birds are robots and can't be hurt," he explained. Masashi watched as the tornado injured many Class-A students's beings.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:12 pm

"Well, can't you see that I was a prodigy? I have been in this academy since I was 4 with support." Keiko shot a ray of B minor scales.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Reiko

"Well, I worked for a company and they gave me this," she mumbled as she yanked out a gold, yet powerful necklace. "Teachers, please remove the sections." She smirked as she closed her eyes. "Or else..." Reiko unleashed a section that filled the school and her points gained a tremendous 1,000,000 points. "So, you ready? Catastrophe Stars!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Keiko jumped in front of Reiko, grabbing her necklace and snapping it in half. "Your points are gone, sorry. My instruments are special, and can always be replaced," Keiko sneered. "Japanese Culture teacher! Music teacher! Spilt sections again! F is going down."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Reiko

Reiko grabbed for the necklace and as she touched it, it mended. "Sorry sweetie, but it's unbreakable. The only way to defeat me is to fight me." Reiko said as she jumped onto a vending machine.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:29 pm

"Too bad. My parents sent me The Golden Flute, a flute crafted out of pure gold, not like you bakas would know." She began to blow on The Golden Flute, Keiko's points accelerated to 2,000,000.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 pm

"I just noticed I haven't released my full powers yet!" Reiko said, as she faced someone who had 9,000,000,000 points before. "Potion Bomb!" A giant potion bomb exploded on the school, hurting all summoned beings that was out. "There's no way you can defeat me!" Reiko laughed.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:40 pm

"You really are a Baka. My flute can immune the power of your bomb." Surprisingly, Keiko's summoner was still alive. All the B students were healed by the soft melody. Lastly, Keiko smashed the invincible flute down Reiko's head.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Blood dripped down Reiko's head. 'Nope. You're the baka for trying to defeat a former Class A student!" Reiko's being waved her wand and bright light surged throughout the school. "Prepare for a real life catastrophe!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:49 pm

"You didn't know that I replaced Shoko and Yuuko last year?" Keiko struck out her cello bow sword. "I will disable your attacks from now on. And then, class F will be laughing stock."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Reiko smiled. "Well, I give up. But you know, since you were trying to defeat me so much," Reiko started to walk away then turn around. "I did this so Class B's most powerful student can be distracted. Himeji-chan and Yuuji-kun are wiping out Class B." Reiko laughed as she disappeared down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 pm

"You... didn't know I trapped Himeji and Yuuji? They are in my classroom, tied up for the other B students to attack." Keiko laughed. "I barely broke a sweat."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Reiko snapped her fingers. "You just trapped Hideyoshi and Akihisa who were disguised as Himeji and Yuuji. Really," Reiko paused. "we , or my classmates, aren't as stupid as they look."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)   Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baka and Test: Unlimited Dreams (RP)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next