Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+8
Oliver
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
emiko
dewey decimal system
evan
taehyung
Flynn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Pippin wrote:
((Did I read that wrong or is the dragon licking me? In that case, do I take any damage?))

No he is friendly so no damage at all
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:21 pm

(Where are we? Im missing so much stuff...)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:42 pm

enough of this peace.

A giant earthquake begins IN EVERY PART OF THE ARENA. IT IS EXTREMELY STRONG AND CAN DESTROY EVERYTHING BUT THE CORNUCOPIA. Trees and Rocks are smashed towards the Careers.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Dragon

She looks to see big rocks coming forward the little things. She puts her tail around them to protect them. She tries to protect them from all the danger
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:03 pm

((WEYURNCFRSGNHFFWcerndiuevrytgfmkscdsndt djwakASue ONLY ONE THING AT A TIME OK OMG PLEEEEEASE AT THIS RATE ANYTHING GMS DO WILL BE POINTLESS BECAUSE MORE KEEPS HAPPENING
Oh also we should try for some "tribute interaction"))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Iris blinked as the dragon tried to protect them. "Guys, that dragon... its helping us, I think." Slowly, she walked toward it, running her hand along it's tail. This is so weird. But if the dragon is friendly, that could be a great advantage for us.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:27 pm

"WHOA!" Crystal hid under the Dragon's protection with Carot.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Dakota gasped as the cave started collapsing. She ran outside towards the crowd and the dragon. She closed her eyes and protected her head.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:20 pm

[ Not sure if I should be a GM anymore because Arigato and Crona are already, like, active and stuff and ANYTHING I do will be pointless.. A friendly dragon. I thought the stuff GMs put in the arena was to HURT to tributes? -.-]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:00 am

Mami wrote:
[ Not sure if I should be a GM anymore because Arigato and Crona are already, like, active and stuff and ANYTHING I do will be pointless.. A friendly dragon. I thought the stuff GMs put in the arena was to HURT to tributes? -.-]

((This is exactly what I was thinking.

GMs, remember that this is the Hunger Games, not the try-to-survive-in-the-woods games. I've been noticing a little too much natural disasters and weird friendly creatures for my tastes, and not enough bloodshed.

Especially since all our active players are in the same alliance and are therefore unlikely to kill each other.

I'm not sure if this is going to work out much longer.))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:38 pm

((@Pippin I know, I had a good plan, but then a bunch of other GMs started coming in with their own things, and...
How about we try fighting some NPCs and if you don't post for a week you become an NPC))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Arigato wrote:
((@Pippin I know, I had a good plan, but then a bunch of other GMs started coming in with their own things, and...
How about we try fighting some NPCs and if you don't post for a week you become an NPC))

(( I also noticed that whenever I do something, another GM interferes. Not you, Arigato, but Crona is being nice to the tributes and she's taking away some of the stuff I added.))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:49 pm

((Kk))
The birds regrouped in the woods. They appeared to hear a noise, and cocked their heads in sync. Then, slowly, all of them turned to the... Tributes. One of them seemed to stiffen, and then began shedding its feathers... Sideways. They had hardened, and were like knifes aimed towards the Careers.

Not too far away from the careers, the boy from District 9 hiked towards the direction the tributes would probably run, very soon...
((Tributes! This totally SCREAMS fight))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:29 pm

((Yeah sorry I'm sometimes too nice to people guess I'm turning the dragon into a bad one now. She will now on be a huge threat.))
Dragon

She looked around and saw a thing (npc) looking curiously she sniffed and chomped the things head up in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:46 pm

"OH MY GOD! Dumb backstabbing dragon," Iris half-joked. She took one of the knives from the bird and dug it into the dragon's rough skin. "Yeah, thanks for the knives, ya birds!" She picked some off the ground and slipped them into her backpack happily. Dodging a line of knives, she mad her way over to the poisoned river. "Hey, dragon, thirsty?" Iris laughed, hoping the dragon would fall for the trick.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Crystal jumped away from the dragon, and pulled out her sword. How can the dragon be nice....and then suddenly EVIL?! Crystal looked over, and saw the dragon try to eat Carot. "CAROT NO!" Crystal threw her knives at the dragon, therefore distracting it. It ate the District 3 Male before Carot. Carot came over and hugged Crystal. "Why....why would you save me?" He asked. "Because.....I......just because!! Be glad I even saved you, loser..." Crystal pretended like she wouldn't even give up her life to save him.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Dragon

She looked at the thing and she started to claw the thing. She roared and ran away she looked around and looked at the thing (iris) and roars in its face.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Meanwhile, the boy continued and saw the Careers but not the dragon. The first thing he did was throw the spear he got, aiming for Iris, but clumsily heading straight towards Crystal...
((Hit points 9! Sorry Madoka, also -3 HP for you))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:52 am

((Hey, Arigato. He can't have spears. There were only two at the Cornucopia, and my character has them.))

"Crystal, do something to that guy!" Alder yelled, focusing on the dragon for now. He started stabbing it repeatedly with his spear, trying to cut deep enough to kill it.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 am

"CRYSTAL!!!" Carot screamed, and charged towards the boy with one of Crystal's swords. "I HATE YOU!!!" Crystal looked up at Carot, and smiled. She pulled out a medication kit and used a cream, but it didn't work so well.
((How much did he hit?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:49 am

((Crystal is from District 1, so she has 7 hit points to start with. She just lost 3 from the attack, so she has 4. She's still in okay shape.))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Dragon

She attacked a thing (npc) it looked good and yummy.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 pm

((Ah, right, sorry. Let's say it's a.... Stick with a blade tied to it. Makeshift spear.))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 am

((You aren't answering me, guys! How much did Carot hit the District 9 Boy???))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:21 am

(( Carot Hit: 6! Oh, the boy took a lot of damage, but he's still alive.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games RP
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next