Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+8
Oliver
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
emiko
dewey decimal system
evan
taehyung
Flynn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:22 am

((Anyone want to sponsor Crystal??? If no one does, I'll let Crystal die and take over as Carot xD))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:27 am

(( I'll sponsor Crystal, I guess. I send her a small tin can with JUST the right amount of medicine. One time use, only.))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 am

Crystal looked up, and saw a capsule coming down to her. A sponsor!! She took out the medicine. One time use...that'll do. She rubbed on the medicine, and in a matter of minutes, she could stand up again. "Crystal!" Carot came over and hugged her, but saw the District 9 boy behind them. He took one of Crystal's knives and aimed it at the boy's face.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:30 pm

(( You guys, I think we need to cause something to keep the action going. All the active characters are in the same alliance.))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:53 pm

((Dewey left the forum, so I'll hit her or kill her or something))

"YOU!!" Crystal was looking through Iris' bag at all the hate notes she was going to give to her. ((Dewey said that Iris hates Crystal soo)) She took out her knife and stabbed her in the back. "This is what it feels like! Being stabbed in the back! But this...is literal!" Crystal screamed, and started laughing madly. She took two other knives out, and threw them at the district 9 boy. She fell to the ground, and flopped around, still laughing. Carot slapped her back to sanity. "Crystal! Stay with me this time! We'll finish the games!" Crystal still couldn't hear well. She quietly giggled, and quickly took out her knife. "Crystal! What are you doing?!" Crystal threw the knife, Carot thinking it was aimed at him. He soon found out it was aimed at Iris. "Here's a gift. Enjoy..." Carot sighed, and came over to Crystal, who blinked, and looked puzzled. "What...just happened?"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:04 pm

(Please, someone tell me whats going on... im confused)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:48 am

((When was the last time you posted, Marshy?))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:51 am

(( She's not in the alliance. She's on her own.))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:22 pm

(Gamemaker, please tell me if Iris was hit or not.
I'd like to continue roleplaying... of course, if that's okay with Pippin and you all.
Apologies.
lots of emotional drama going on, I am not comfortable with sharing it but... let's just leave it at that.)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:24 pm

( Iris wasn't hit. I got three. Sorry, Crystal!)
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Iris crawled away, her eyes wide. "You... you're insane! I never even wrote those!" (well, that is the truth because... she hasn't...) "This must be some twisted joke!" She scrambled to her feet and grabbed her backpack. Holding a knife in one hand, she ran as fast as she could away from the group. Oh, this is just great. I knew I should never be a part of that dumb career alliance. Now they'll all come after me, I bet. Iris sprinted as fast as she could, then climbed some tall, sturdy-looking tree.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:18 pm

"Then who wrote it....?" Crystal looked at the paper again. On the bottom was written Gamemakers™."Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games RP
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13