Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+8
Oliver
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
emiko
dewey decimal system
evan
taehyung
Flynn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:35 pm

((Also seriously, Gamemakers, you're taking this too far. 200 degrees isn't even possible. That's like, Antarctica on the Sun.))

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:36 pm

( We can do what we want. Does it have to be possible? No. End of story.)
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:36 pm

"Crystal... it's TWO HUNDRED degrees. That is NOT normal!" Iris screamed, sweating like crazy and feeling like she was burning to death. Her mouth went dry so she picked up her canteen and drank almost the whole thing. "How about you go find them? I'm going to stay here." She got light-headed, and took a fever reducer from her medical kit.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Crona

200 degrees?!

he reduced the heat to a good 88 degrees no fun in them burning to death
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Iris felt much better once the temperature dropped. She put her canteen back in her bag and just laid there for a while, wanting to go to sleep. "Alright, I'll come now." She was still breathing heavy because of the 200 degrees before, but because she was so sweaty she felt better.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Dakota saw the cave from a far and ran towards it, taking shelter. It was cold but it became hotter as the temperature increased. She was glad she found it. Then it became cooler and it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Crona

"They all look cooled off now... Things will get interesting once I do my next thing, I think I will do. It on day 4" he smirked
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 pm

((Hey, everyone, try not to rush so much, and also I want the tributes to get some rest, maybe five or ten posts before I unleash the red sky again))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Alder sighed. "Okay, guys. Let's get some sleep. Being fatigued isn't going to help battling tributes." He said, putting down his supplies. "Anyone who slits a throat in the night gets their own throat slitted."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:01 pm

"Hm. Okay." Crystal closed her eyes, and so did Carot.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Iris couldn't help but smile. "Fair enough. Who's taking first shift?" She asked, referring to who would be guard first.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:47 pm

"I guess I will. Crystal and Carot are already asleep, and I'm probably still alert enough to attack any tributes or mutts or whatever." Alder said, with a slightly reluctant tone, and picked up his spears. "You can go to sleep, Iris. I'll wake you in 4 hours or so."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Dakota sighed, she was so alone.. She could only hear the people from her alliance. She wanted to tell them she was here, but she would blow her cover.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:22 pm

After a while, some of the tributes seemed "safely" asleep, so push, push, pull, press, type, done. The camera on Ari's screen projected the now red sky of the arena, and the some glowing plants. And then. The music. A pretty mix of birdsong, violin, and flute. Not so faint though, this time. And getting louder. Much louder. The first one fluttered in. All around the woods, pretty little white dovelike birds sang. Perfectly ordinary. And then they spread their wings. Vivid, bright, butterfly wings. So shiny with almost a scale-like quality. Some were bright blue, others red, orange, green, every color of the rainbow. Some of the red and yellow ones began to feed on the glowing plants. Only the glowing plants. The most common was the blue and green wing colors. They could be seen almost everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:41 am

"Guys, wake up! It's that creepy music again!" Alder shouted, trying desperately to wake up Iris, Crystal and Carot. "And there are these bird things! Wake up! Please!" Alder started throwing his spears at the birds, trying to kill off as many as possible before they started to attack, if they were going to attack.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:36 am

"WHATTTTT!" Crystal woke up, saw the birds, and jumped right out of her sleeping bag. She threw knives at them, and pulled out her sword.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:50 am

((Arigato, are the birds attacking, or are they just sitting there? Are they posing any threat?))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Iris sat up groggily, and waited a while for her eyes to adjust. "Wha- Oh, gosh." She got up and just sat there, her mind racing. They're peaceful now, but what happens if we get them angry? The results could be... scary. "Guys, I don't think trying to kill them is a good idea. They might get mad." There was slight urge in her voice, but it sounded kind of quizzical as well. Iris wasn't sure, but you never know what can happen here.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Cona

Let's see hmm
I know I will do it
He planted a 3 headed dragon on the other side of the river (where the tributes are)
This dragon poses no threat but it sounds fierce (please pretend the tributes don't know it's nice it doesn't have teeth)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm

((The birds are being peaceful, not doing anything but living like normal birds))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 am

"They don't seem to be attacking us." Alder said, lowering his spears. "That's really odd. Usually in the Hunger Games, almost all the animals are deadly." He stopped talking to think. "Hey, do you think they're edible? We're going to run out of food eventually."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:30 pm

"Yes, we should see if they're edible... does anyone know how to cook?" Iris asked quizzically, just seeing the dragon out of the corner of her eye. "Um, guys, I think we have a bigger threat than a bunch of birds," she said, just managing to make her voice calm.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Alder hadn't noticed the dragon yet, so he was pretty confused as to what Iris meant."What threat? I don't see any.... oh god." He could see it now. "Guys, I don't think we can kill this thing. Just slowly back off and don't make any sudden movements. Forget the birds." He said in a low whisper. "When we get far enough from it we'll set up camp somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:29 pm

((I'm playing as the dragon since I made it))
Dragon

She sniffed seeing annoying little birds. She roared telling them to go away. As all the birds left she saw little things. She decided to explore. She went and jumped across the river. Seeing little things (Alder). She sniffed one and started to lick it. Then she went to eat some leaves
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:43 pm

((Did I read that wrong or is the dragon licking me? In that case, do I take any damage?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games RP
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next