Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+8
Oliver
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
emiko
dewey decimal system
evan
taehyung
Flynn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 pm

"Iris, let's try to find those guys from District 1." Alder said to her, making his way closer. "We must have been separated or something." He put his spears back in his belt, fairly certain they were out of danger for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm going to mix things up too.

the temperatures have gone up higher and a higher. They are starting to get blazing hot. They are almost 100 degrees now. It is almost noon the temperatures will get to 120 degrees. There is a secret cave that will be perfect for the tributes on the other side of the fast pace river
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 pm

{ Iv'e named my Game-maker Alice.}

" Hmm?" Alice thought, watching the girl angrily thrash. " Does she want to mess with a game-maker?" Alice thought. She opened a plastic box, then clicked a few buttons, then she sat back.
" This should teach her a lesson."

At the river where Iris was, the water turned into a poison that burned human skin, and was NOT DRINKABLE anymore and COULD NOT be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Crona

The other game maker Alice was messing with the river..

puts down a rickety bridge on the river. Putting a sign next to it. 1 at a time or perish... River is poison
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Dakota looked at the river water, which turned green. She sighed as she continued to sweat. "Its so hot in here!!" She yelled at the sky.

Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Crona

He smiled they are getting tortured pretty soon some will be dead. He laughed crazily.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:28 pm

(oh wow Rainbow trying to kill us so early? xD)
Iris shrieked. "What the heck?" She hopped away from the river, holding her foot. "The river is POISON?" Her foot felt like it was on fire. "So early into the Games, this? Really?" She cursed under her breath. On top of her burning foot, the temperature was making her sweat like crazy. Suddenly she remembered the medical kit! Iris quickly unzipped her backpack and took the kit out, then removed the cream. "Helps with burns and deep wounds/cuts. Perfect," she read aloud. Iris smothered it on her foot, which started to heal immediately. Plus, because she was wearing shoes, it wasn't too bad. Her shoes and socks took most of the damage.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:38 pm

( AHAHAHAHHAHAHA)

Alice smirked, and sat back enjoying her work. " There isn't another river for miles." She said to herself. " Might swell wait for them to find that, then mess it up too."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:39 pm

"Iris!!" Crystal shouted and ran over, but hesitated when she saw the cream. "...Looks like you can take care of yourself, then."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Iris took a deep breath. "I still don't know if I can walk on it. This should help, but a full recover may be too much to ask for. Thanks, though. Give me a hand up?" Iris put the supplies back in the medical kit, and packed it into her backpack. Then she slowly extended her right hand to Crystal.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Alice Smirked. "Oh? Looks like a career is injured. This should affect things a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Alder took Iris' hand. "Man, these Gamemakers seem to want it over quick. Killing us this early? God." He said, pulling her up. "I can carry you if it's really bad. But for now, let's try to find a safe source of water."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Dakota could barely hear voices. She was lucky she had gotten good stuff from the Cornucopia, but she didn't want to be alone. She followed the voices, when she finally saw them again. Alder, and Iris.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:06 pm

" Good. The carriers are separated. Now we can see how they survive alone. All according to plan. But to keep it this way.. We need some adjustments."

Alice swirled her chair, then pressed a few green buttons.

A acid rain begins to fall, even though it is still extremely hot. There is a cave near Dakota, Iris and Alder, but it is in the opposite direction from the cornucopia where Carot and Crystal are. It is also the ONLY cave..
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Crona

An injured career?

He went and gave a donation, to the injured career tribute, medicine.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:10 pm

"Hm." Crystal grabbed her arm and put it on her other shoulder, helping her walk. Carot yelled, "The rain---it's ACID! GET TO THE CORNUCOPIA NOW OR YOU'LL BOTH DIE!" Crystal and Iris ran into the cornucopia, the only shelter besides the cave.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Crona

He watched.

cornucopia's roof began to burn from the rain
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 pm

((The Cornucopia can't burn. It's not supposed to.))

"We're in the Cornucopia. The acid was programmed not to dissolve some places, like here." Crystal said. She smiled, and grabbed a sword. Carot continued from her, "We now have an advantage. We'll be able to retrieve more items."

Last edited by Madoka on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Iris stumbled into the Cornucopia with Crystal. Suddenly a small white (or was it silver? Merp I forgot) parachute fell from the sky, and she grabbed it greedily. It was medicine! Iris whispered a quiet thank-you and smeared the stuff on her foot. It helped a lot, along with the medicine she had used before. Iris slumped against the wall of the Cornucopia, already tired and the Games have just begun. Wait... how long have they been in this place? She couldn't even remember.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:19 pm

"Two days since we've arrived in the arena...this'll start to get interesting..." Crystal took out her sword, and polished it with her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:21 pm

" Indeed." Alice said to herself. " Two of the careers are missing. Let's see how they survive away from each other."

The acid rain stopped, and the temperatures went up to 135 degrees.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:24 pm

"Aghh, it's so hot here." Carot took off his jacket. Crystal did, too. She knew this would happen, and took off her pants. "No no NO NO!" Carot looked away, thinking she was going to reveal the unknown. "I'm wearing shorts under here, stupid." Carot turned back around, and saw Crystal wearing black jean shorts.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:26 pm

"It's been 2 days already?" Iris was shocked. "Ugh, it's so hot." She fanned herself with her hands, sweating. She wanted to pour out all the water in her canteen on herself but knew that would just be a waste of precious drinking water.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:28 pm

The temprature reaches up to 200 degrees, and water is beginning to dry up.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:31 pm

"It's nice here." District 1 had weather similar to this. This is District 1's "warm, calm day". "So...it stopped raining. Do you think we should take a chance and go find Alder and Dakota?" Crystal wiped off some sweat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games RP
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next