Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games RP

Go down 
+8
Oliver
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
emiko
dewey decimal system
evan
taehyung
Flynn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:38 am

Arigato wrote:
((Pippin I have some questions.
How much HP do tributes have?
How much do they recover over time? Do they?
Do they have things such as hunger/stamina/thirst?))

((Career tributes (1, 2 and 4) have 7 hit points. Tributes from other Districts have 6.
You can regain HP with medicine from the Cornucopia and from sponsors.
Unless you have sufficient food and water, you lose 1 hp a day from starvation. Once you have food, any lost hp from starvation are regained automatically.))

((@Arigato: We're not at the Capitol yet. We're still on the train.))

"Knives are a pretty common weapon. There will probably be some at the Cornucopia." Alder said to Iris, nodding his head. "Not sure about bows, though. Sometimes they don't have them. I've been practicing with spears ever since I could hold one. Also hand-to-hand combat in case I can't get a weapon. And I agree with you about the career packs. Alliances can be helpful, but you can't trust everyone." Sorrel turned to look out the window. "You two better get ready. We'll be at the Capitol soon." She said.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:30 am

(( Iv'e planned out the weapons that will be at the cornucopia. Would you like me to PM you or Post it here?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:35 am

((PM, please. Thanks.
Make sure the other GMs get a look, too.))
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:56 am

Autumn huffed a bit as Katie asked them "What are your plans for the games?" "Live" Autumn said, starting to get moody as usual. "Hunt, Survive and Kill if needed" Samuel said. Autumn stood up and walked away to another place, not wanting to answer Katie's questions anymore.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 am

Alder obeyed Sorrel's command and went back to his room for to get ready for the Capitol. Looking out the open window, he could see it a few miles away in the distance. The huge buildings, the high-tech vehicles, everything looked as though it had come out of a really bad science fiction novel. The people who lived there were all really exited to watch him and other kids die horrible, bloody deaths. "They're really sick, aren't they." He thought, realizing he didn't have a choice. He could either kill or be killed. And at this point, he was pretty ready to kill. He had trained so hard for this, and he wasn't about to lose. "Next stop, meeting my prep team. I hope they're not too gross." He left his room and went back out into the hall.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Autumn heard cheering and screaming. She looked out of the window and saw the citizens. Her plan in the games is to be hidden most of the time and never kill someone. Autumn quickly hid away so they won't see her. She didn't want to be present. Her district winner at the 42th hunger games won since he wasn't shown to the audience and always was hidden and stole food. When he was in the last two, he stole the tribute's food and water and made him starve and dehydrate to death. She sat on a nearby seat and waited for the train to stop moving.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Alder ran up the hall to Iris' room and knocked on they door. "Hey." He said. "We're arriving at the Capitol. Come on out here. If we make a good impression on them, they'll sponsor us. Now hurry up before Mimosa has to drag you." He walked over to the other side of the hall and looked out the window. He smiled and waved to the cheering crowd outside the window. Some were holding signs reading "Good luck District 2" or "Welcome to the Capitol, Tributes". In the back of Alder's mind, he though this was really sick. They were so exited to watch him and Iris die. He didn't let this show on his face, however. He was determined to get everyone in the Capitol to like him and sponsor him. The train slowed to a stop.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Autumn felt the train stop, which caused her to perk her head up looking out of the window. Shock came to Autumn saying "We reached the Capitol" Autumn nodded and stood up and followed Shock. She stood beside Samuel as they walked out of the train. Autumn stared at the citizens, trying not to do a disgusted look on her face. She quickly walked behind Shock , entering the building
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:11 pm

"You don't need to wait for Iris." Sorrel said, sneaking up behind Alder. "The two of you have separate prep teams, and you're already running late. Get moving. Now." Alder obeyed, running off the train with Mimosa, who led him to a large building in the centre of the Capitol, where he would meet his prep team and get ready for the Chariot Parade.

The process was nasty. After he had been almost entirely stripped of body hair, washed, and painted at least 3 times he finally got to his stylist, the one who was going to pick out their costumes. His stylist's name was Satin, and she was every bit as annoying as Alder thought she would be. "Oh, I have the perfect idea for you and Iris. Everyone will love you!" He was thrust a rather flashy and overdone red costume that resembled some kind of military uniform, complete with a silver helmet and cape with an odd swirly design on the back. "Now go wait outside for your District partner. the parade's in an hour." Said Satin, ushering Alder out the door.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Autumn frowned at the thought of getting every hair on her body ripped of. She got dragged into a room for the Chariot Parade. Her body was in a towel. She laid on the 'bed' and they started waxing her legs.

RIPPP Autumn cringed at the sound but beared the pain quickly. Her eyebrows were perfectly shaped and her hair was detangled and smooth. Every hair was waxed , except the eyebrows, eyelashes and hair on her head, which made her skin bit smooth. Autumn was in another room, waiting for her stylist. The stylist came inside and her name was Hazel. She had hazel eyes and weird color skin. She checked at Autumn for a while and handed her a dress that looked like http://cdcblanc.deviantart.com/art/District-5-Fashion-311878053?q=gallery%3Acdcblanc%2F36782319&qo=5 ~The black and yellow one. The third~
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:47 pm

((Where are we right now? Preparing for the parade? i don't want to post until everyone's caught up to me. Should I copy mai post here?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:50 pm

((We're at the Capitol getting ready for the parade, after which we will go to the Training Centre. ))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:52 pm

((Oh. Well then...))

Crystal had a wonderful time at the capitol. That night, she was to be in the parade!

---

Crystal and Carot were bejeweled in silver silk outfits, covered in gold, feathers, and, well, jewels! The carriage was a very decorated ride, and they were to be the first out! "Ah, Carot. this'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Alder climbed into the Chariot behind Crystal and Carot, taking the opportunity to learn a bit about his competition before the Training Centre. They were both fairly tall, and strong looking. They would probably make good allies if he could earn their trust. He made a mental note to try and team up with them later. "Hello." He said to them, tapping Crystal on the shoulder to get her attention. "Nice costumes. Better than mine, anyway. My stylist is a moron." He heard a door slam back in the direction of the building, and he silently prayed it was Iris. "See you in the Training Centre." The Capitol crowd started taking seats high above the tributes, so the parade must be starting soon.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:12 pm

"Hey. Aren't you also a career?" Crystal already knew, but she wanted to seem cute. Carot smiled. "Thanks...about the costumes."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:13 pm

((Must log off. Mom is home. Be back tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Alice tried on her outfit for the parade. It wasn't bad.

She had a cute long skirt that reached to her feet covered with golden and silver sequins. She had a big bow with the same style, and a big fluffy jacket with puffy sleeves. A little way too puffy. It was better than the clothes she found in the dump.

She walked into her carriage. Unfortunately, she had no male tribute with her. There was no way a 9 year old could win the Hunger Games by herself.

But at least she could try.

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Marshy wrote:
Alice tried on her outfit for the parade. It wasn't bad.

She had a cute long skirt that reached to her feet covered with golden and silver sequins. She had a big bow with the same style, and a big fluffy jacket with puffy sleeves. A little way too puffy. It was better than the clothes she found in the dump.

She walked into her carriage. Unfortunately, she had no male tribute with her. There was no way a 9 year old could win the Hunger Games by herself.

But at least she could try.

((HEY! There are no 9-year-olds allowed in the hunger games. And there is ALWAYS a male tribute. Did you actually read the book? Logging off.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:36 pm

((what did I miss?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:18 pm

((@iLegal The tributes are just getting into their chariots for the parade.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Dakota got in her chariot. She didn't really like dressing girly, but she was forced to wear a pink fluffy dress that covered her feet and was so long that it was dragged around the floor as she walked. She was wearing light pink floral pantyhose under her dress and was wearing a flowery headband with chains that went down her knee-long hair. She looked in the mirror as her stylist continued to curl her hair into beautiful tight curls.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:17 am

Autumn was pushed into the chariot beside Samuel. He was wearing a black top and leather jeans with a scarf wrapped around his body from his shoulder under his arm and back to his shoulder. When the chariot was going to move, their scarfs will light up and some lighting bolts will be on it. Their chariot was black and yellow. The yellow parts was going to light up when their's light up. In front of them was district 4, who looked also nice.

The chariots started moving and Autumn smiled at the crowd slyly
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:01 am

"Ow! Ow! Stop, please!" Iris pleaded as her prep team waxed her. "This hurts, you know!" They apologized, and tried to get done as fast as possible. Afterwards, they gave Iris a quick wash, fixed up her hair & make-up, and more. It took a while, but finally she got to meet Fern: her stylist. He greeted her, then quickly handed over the outfit (which Iris really didn't like). Iris threw on the outfit and silver boots, then smiled confidently in the mirror. I have to look good, for the viewers. Make sure they sponsor me. Because, hey, anything can happen! I need all the help I can get.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:20 am

"Yeah, I'm from District 2. That would make me a career." Alder said to Crystal, trying to make a good impression on her. "Hey, you in on the career alliance, or are you planning to win alone?" President Snow started making a speech, signaling the start of the parade.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 am

"I'm thinking of doing the alliance. It sounds fun, and we can win." Crystal turned towards the crowd, as the District 1 Chariot started forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games RP   Hunger Games RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games RP
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next