Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi - RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
evan
Miranda2
flower
Flynn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:33 pm

"I AM NOT KIEKO! WHO IS KIEKO?! IF KIEKO IS WEAK, THEN KIEKO IS NOT ME! I KNOW YOU..YOU MUST HAVE..HAVE KILLED KIEKO! YES, THAT'S IT!" Angelica screeched, slamming her giant paintbrush, attempting to hit Saeko.

10- Saeko is now at 1 HP.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Saeko shrieks like an injured animal. She is near her breaking point, but she must finish this battle. With the last of her strength, she launches her knife at Angelica...

5 - Just barely hits! ANGELICA IS DEAD. ((Angellina, please feel free to make a new character at this point. Good job on your first magical girl/witch.))

The barrier collapses. So does Saeko. Her fingers close around the grief seed, but she is too beat up to use it now. I did it... she thought, before drifting off.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:42 pm

"W-why does everyone have to die...?" Emaka broke out into tears on the ground, and Kayami hugged her, and cried too.

((I've been there watching))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:44 am

Saeko uses the grief seed, tucking it into her pocket as she still had one more use left on it. She shakes out her hair and dusts of her clothes, then starts looking for another witch.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:11 pm

"You don't even care!" Emaka said, "What's your problem? You're as heartless a Kyubey!" She grabbed Saeko and put her gun against the girl's head. Kayami rushed over. "Stop! She wasn't that close to you, Emaka-chan, you shouldn't have to wor-"
"I don't care!" Emaka said, "This girl is carbon-copy of Kyubey. She doesn't care about anything but her immortality, she told me herself!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:39 am

"Excuse..M-me.." MoMo squeaked, her face turning a light red. "H-have any of you seen Keiko-chan? S-she's my big sister.." MoMo managed a small smile on her face. "I-I want to tell her I just b-became a m-m-m-magical girl, too!" MoMo spoke a bit louder now. "I-I wished Mrs.Jackson b-back a-a-a-a-a-live.." MoMo said, timidly, holding her green soul gem out to the girls. "A-and I seen you g-g-g-g-girls with Keiko b-before, so I thought you might k-know where she is.."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:50 am

"Why should I care about you?" Saeko said to Emaka, her face full of contempt. "I know how it ends now. I'll watch you die. I'll watch every magical girl die. If I make a mistake, I'll watch myself die. That's just the way it goes. Kyuubey was right. It's all for the better in the end." She wrenched her arm around, forcing Emaka to release it, and ducked the gun. Her hand clutched about six knives. "I'd watch your back if I were you. Feelings lead to hurt. Hurt leads to despair. Despair leads to your destruction."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:54 am

MoMo's eyes widened. "EXCUSE ME!" She squeaked, loudly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:02 am

Saeko looked at Momo, keeping her knives at arms-length. "What do you want? A companion?" She said, coldly staring down at her. "You're a magical girl, aren't you? In that case, I'm afraid I don't have anything I can offer you. I'm done giving out helping hands. Last time it ended badly. Kyuubey has informed me that's how it always ends. A magical girl is just as doomed to die as everyone else." She slipped the knives into her clothing, pulling out her own soul gem. It looked significantly darker than it had. She needed grief seeds.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 am

MoMo was quite shocked by this, and hung her head. "N-no..I was just wondering if you've seen my big sister, Keiko." MoMo shot her head up. "I-I have a surprise for her! I just became a magical girl and wished Mrs.Jackson back alive!" MoMo's smiled largely.

{She doesn't know Keiko's dead..}
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:17 am

"Keiko, huh? Yeah, I did know her at some point. Why don't you go run off and search for her? We don't work together anymore. Parted ways a few days ago." Saeko said, being very careful not to lie but rather to hold some important bits of truth from MoMo so she'd leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:25 am

MoMo's eyes filled with tears, and she pouted, the way Keiko would. "No one knows where she is.." She wailed, turning to leave as she held her forest green soul gem tightly in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:30 am

Saeko shook her head. "She's not going to last long." She thought. Her fingers clutched the shiny surface of her soul gem and she frowned. She'd lost track of the witch yet again.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 am

MoMo decided she should find some grief seeds, just in case her soul gem needed to be purified. So, she held up her shiny, forest green soul gem. She had purified it recently, so it wasn't a muddy colour. This would be her second time fighting a witch. Determined, MoMo's soul gem began to glow rapidly. Then, she watched as a Witch's barrier opened in-front of her eyes. Gulping, she transformed into her magical girl outfit, keeping her whip gripped in her arm as she adjusted her headband. Then, she entered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:46 am

Saeko could sense the witch again. She dashed off in the right direction, transforming along the way and preparing her skills and attacks. She wasn't about to let this one go.  "You again!" she said viciously to MoMo when she saw her. "Clear out. This is my witch." She took off down the barrier, Vaulting over what appeared to be a giant glass bottle.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:59 am

"NO!" MoMo yelled, sounding more squeaky than she wanted to. "I FOUND IT, SO I'M FIGHTING TOO!"

MoMo dashed into the barrier, freezing everything in time, including Saeko, other than herself. She sighed, pulling her whip out. "Sorry," She said. Then, she dashed through the barrier, hopping to find the witch and end it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:30 am

Saeko glowered, sprinting through the barrier a few feet ahead of MoMo. "I told you to get out." she hissed. About 8 familiars ran ahead of them. They resembled teacups on bird's legs, but much larger. One took a swipe at Saeko...

9. Saeko is now at 6 HP.

Saeko howls in pain, then sends another attack back at it with her knife..

7. The familiar is now at 1 HP.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:44 am

"STOP OVER-ESTIMATING YOUR STRENGTH!" MoMo yelled, this time with no squeak in her voice as she slammed down her whip on the familiar.

8- The familiar is dead.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:53 am

"SHUT UP!" Saeko yelled back, ignoring the pain to the best of her ability.

Another familiar attacks Momo.
4. Miss.

Frustrated, it turns its attention to Saeko.

6: Hit. Saeko is now at 5 HP.

Saeko attacks the familiar.

8: Hit. The familiar is now at 1 HP.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:05 am

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER!" MoMo yells back. She freezes everything except for her and Saeko. "A'right, attack as many familiars as you can, BEFORE IT ENDS!" MoMo says to Saeko.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:09 am

Saeko, out of pure spite, flees that section of the barrier. "You fight off the familiars. It's the witch I'm after." She said haughtily, climbing up a large glass staircase. The witch was close. She could feel it.  She had no doubts she could take it down all by herself. If she couldn't, there was no point in living anyway.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:13 am

MoMo rolled her eyes at Saeko's cockiness. Then, she smashed her whip against a group of four familiars.

First familiar-

3- Miss.

Second Familiar-
10- It dies.

Third:

4- Miss.

Fourth- 8- 1 HP lost.

Fifth:

1- Miss.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:19 am

The witch was right at the top of the staircase, in a room that might have looked like some sort of old fashioned parlor if it wasn't all made of glass. The with resembled a giant teapot, matching her familiars. Saeko didn't wait. She launched herself at the witch, slashing twice with her knives.

7 - Hit. The witch is now at 7 HP.

2 - Miss.

The witch sends a spray of scalding water at Saeko.

9: Hit. Saeko is now at 3 HP.

Saeko didn't even realize she probably wouldn't win the battle. She had to keep going to prove she was the best. She was going to be the most successful magical girl there was, and one little witch wasn't about to stop her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 am

"SAEKO! YOU NEED TO RETREAT! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" MoMo yelled, flipping into the air to avoid a familiar's attack.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:30 am

"NO!" Saeko yelled back. "I'll die before I step down from this!" She ran up to the witch again, sending another knife in it's direction.

5 - Hit. The witch is now at 6 HP.

The witch attempts to throw itself down on top of Saeko and crush her.

7 - Hit. Saeko is now at 2 HP.

Saeko shrieked like a dying animal, trying to wrestle her leg out from underneath the witch. It was too late. She was going to die. I don't want to die like this. she thought. I was wrong. I was wrong. I was....

The witch slams itself into Saeko. Her soul gem smashes into shards.

Saeko suddenly felt cold. She looked back, her body was lying lifeless on the barrier floor. Her soul gem had turned into a grief seed. She was in the process of turning into a witch. When the barrier collapsed, she would escape and make her own. She felt a strong hatred for magical girls. They did this to me.  she thought. It's them who will pay. She realized she couldn't remember what her name was, where she lay, who she was at all. She tried to think of one herself. Lucia. she decided. Her grief seed started to glow and activate. The rest would come later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi - RP
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next