Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi - RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
evan
Miranda2
flower
Flynn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:28 am

((Of course. You can die whenever. Just remember to fill out your witch application. After the witch dies you can make a new magical girl.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:29 am

{{Okay!}}

Keiko shakily climbs to the top of her roof; It's pretty high up. "Am..I doing this?" She says to herself, tears streaming down her face as she trembles with fear. "I can't live like this anymore..But do I want to die..Yes! I do!" Keiko's shouting now, as she lifts her hands up; They hold her soul gem.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 am

Saeko puts her soul gem back into her secret drawer, and slides open her window. She is completely unaware of what Keiko is about to do. Or what will become of her when she does it. She puts the comb away, which she had left lying on top of her desk before. She starts planning out a strategy for her next witch hunt. If only she knew that the next witch she would fight would likely be her fallen comrade.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:43 am

"DIE!" Keiko screams loudly, bringing her arms down as she lets go of the soul gem. The black thing falls to the ground. It's as if everything's in slow motion. Her life flashes, or her magical girl life, and she's snapped back into reality by the sound of her soul gem cracking against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:52 am

The smashing sound brought Saeko to her open window It was like an explosion, sending her backwards up against the wall. Keiko's lifeless form, an empty silhouette on the opposite rooftop.  In a flash of bright colours, the shattered soul gem morphed into a grief seed on the sidewalk. No... Saeko ran outside, and it hit her. Kyuubey had kept another part of the truth about magical girls from her. When they die, they become witches. All this time, I've been fighting my dead friends. When I die, my friends will kill my second form without a thought. That's sick.... The grief seed began to flash, and she knew Keiko's barrier would open soon, sucking Saeko inside. She sprinted upstairs for her soul gem, transforming in a split second and vaulting back outside through the window, using her magic to bring her to the ground safely. "I have to kill Keiko now. I have to kill my friend to keep myself alive." She thought, feeling as though she were going to throw up. Kyuubey had tricked her into this. Kyuubey had tricked all the magical girls into this. She had sold her soul to a monster.

((Saeko lost 1 DP. She has 5 left.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 am

Keiko heard Saeko's voice. She was about to react- "SAE-"

Before she could finish, her body was taken over by black.

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Angelica's barrier opened. Saeko regained most of her courage and stepped inside, preparing her weapons. Don't think about who you're killing. she thought to herself. You'll die, only to suffer again as a witch. Stay happy. Stay ignorant. This isn't Keiko. Just another witch.... She observed the barrier. It looked as though everything was crudely sketched, even herself. It was like walking around a child's drawing. She walked further into the barrier, waiting for the familiars and the witch itself. She had to win this fight. If she couldn't, she'd flee the barrier and wait until she could defeat the witch.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Emaka and Kayami got a signal from their soul gems. "This way!" Kayami said, as she ran over there. Emaka grabbed her hand and stopped time, as they ran into the barrier, transforming. Emaka started time again as the twins spawned their weaponry. "Saeko!" Emaka called out, "We're here to help!" Emaka thought, Is this.... Keiko?

((I may/may not add in Kayami as a character,,, idk, am I allowed to??? if so, she won't become a witch, she is shot down which is how Emaka falls into despair but if she does become a witch, I'll have them die together and become witches together.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:59 pm

((You're allowed to do that.))
Saeko looked at Emaka and Kayami. "You know, I could do this myself." she said with somewhat of a harsh undertone. "However, I'm not going to fight you if you insist on helping me." She held her knives close to her body, wondering where Keiko's witch went off to.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:06 pm

All of a sudden, Angelica came out. "Saeko.." She chanted, shooting acid paint at Saeko.

Angelica's attack-

3- Angelica misses

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:11 pm

She said my name. Saeko felt sickened. The witch recognized her. She knew who she was. And yet she still tried to kill her. Leaping out of the way of the paint, she sprouted spikes from her wrists and pounced on the witch...

9 - Saeko slashes deep into the Angelica, sending her down to 6 HP.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Angelica raises her paintbrush, attempting to smash Saeko while yelling, "Why did you let this happen to me?!" In a deep, saddened {Yet raged} voice.

9- Angelica hits Saeko, bringing her down to 6 HP
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Saeko actually started crying, staring up at the witch that used to be Keiko. "I didn't! I had no influence in this! YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF!"  She swung her knife down on Angelica again.

7 - she hits. Angelica is now at 5 HP.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:49 pm

"Who is Keiko?!" Angelica screeched, shooting acid at Saeko.

8- Hit. Saeko is now at 5 HP.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:57 pm

"Keiko is dead! You're nothing!" Saeko hissed in return, sending one more attack

3 - miss.

Saeko realized she couldn't defeat this witch. Her only choice was to flee the battle, which is what she did. She had to stay alive. She was the only person that mattered. Everyone else she cared about, she would end up killing.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:58 pm

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!" Angelica hissed. "TELL ME WHO IS KEIKO?!"

Angelica shot acid paint at Saeko.

1. Miss.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Saeko vaults back through the barrier entrance, tears still streaming down her face. She couldn't even believe what she was doing. I should have let her kill me. she thought, transforming back into her usual outfit and walking back in through the door. I have no grief seeds left. Even if I don't die right here, I won't make it through the next battle. Kyuubey was right. No magical girl is destined to live forever. She fell backwards onto her bed, tracing the outline of her darkened soul gem with her fingertips. I was so wrong...

((Saeko is now at 4 DP.))
((I have to log off now. I may not be on tomorrow, but I'll see how it goes.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Angelica descended back into her barrier. "Who is Keiko..?" She screeched at her familiars.

{Fun fact- She doesn't remember who she was.}

{I wonder if it's possible for her to remember and turn back to normal..Can I do that? It would be cool.}
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 pm

((No, I"m afraid I can't allow that. It defies canon. However, creating another magical girl character is always a possibility.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:26 pm

{{Ok! My next one will be Keiko's little sister, who doesn't know Keiko's dead. Don't I have to wait for someone to kill Angelica first, though?}
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:55 am

((Yes, you do.))

Saeko rolled off her bed, drying her face with her sleeve. I have to go fight witches. she thought. I exist to fight witches. If I can't fight witches anymore, I'm worthless. She got out her soul gem once more, transforming and beginning to track down Angelica once more. If I can't kill her, I've failed my whole life. I have kill her, and I have to do it alone. She tracked down the barrier and vaulted inside, running back to where she last saw the witch. She could sense her before she even turned the corner. "COME AT ME, KEIKO!" she screamed, launching three knives at Angelica.

10 - The first one hits. Angelica is now at 3 HP
2 - The second one misses.
4 - The third one misses.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:02 pm

"WHO IS KEIKO?!" Angelica hisses, spraying acid paint at Saeko.

9- Saeko is now at 3 HP. {She was at 5 before she fled battle.}
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:07 pm

"Keiko is you!" Saeko yelled, launching 2 more attacks...

5 - hit. Angelica is now at 2 HP
8 - hit. Angelica is now at 1 HP

[i]"I'm going to kill you, Keiko! I'm worth nothing if I don't!"
Saeko stood up straighter, adjusting her hat. Her eyes were bloodshot and red, her mouth twisted into a scowl. "Nothing can stop me from killing you."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 pm

((I'm sorry, what are you guys at?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:30 pm

((I'm in Angelica's barrier, I don't really know where everyone else is. Start wherever.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi - RP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next