Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi - RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
evan
Miranda2
flower
Flynn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:57 am

"Alright, but you aren't getting any of the rewards." Saeko said to Emaka and Aya. "It was my idea to chase after this witch in the first place, and I already promised this girl half." She stood about a head taller than Emaka, so she hoped she was intimidating enough to convince the girl not to try and take what wasn't hers. "The grief seed is ours, but I'll accept the help." Saeko then threw another knife at the witch.

8 - hit. The witch has 4 HP left.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:04 am

Keiko snapped her head towards Aya. " Yes. Help if you want." Keiko drew a large, purple shield, swiftly moving her brush as she kept an eye on the witch, sweat pouring down her face. When she was finished, she yelled, " Summon!" She shield appeared in-front of all four girls, and was tall. if you could jump high enough, you could easily send an attack to the witch. Keiko put away her paper and paintbrush, and brought out her bow and a single arrow. She shot it.

10- 2 HP Lost. The witch as 2 HP left.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:10 am

The witch looked considerably weakened, so Saeko took the opportunity to grab a knife and jump the witch from behind, stabbing twice.

6 - She hits the first time.

9 - She hits again the second. The witch is dead.

The barrier collapsed, leaving the four girls back where they started, the grief seed on the ground at Keiko's feet. Saeko snatched it up in her hand, taking one of it's two uses. She handed it to Keiko. "Good job, everyone." She said thankfully, transforming back into her regular clothes. She turned to Aya and Emaka. "If I ever see you again, it's your turn to get the grief seed. I don't want to use you to death."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:10 am

"All right." Aya went at the witch. She strcuk her with her sword. Not very hard it was fun to be in a group
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:12 am

"Kay, I don't really need a grief seed anyway," Emaka said. At that point, she pulled out a timebag from her shield and said, "This is where I keep my stock." She opened it and pulled out a grief seed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 am

"Whoa. How long have you been a magical girl?" Said Saeko, impressed. "You must be pretty powerful to get all of those." She looked at her own soul gem, which was now gleaming a perfect silver. "Well, see you around. There's a near infinite supply of witches out there. I'll need your help again someday." She took off back home.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 am

Amu looked around. I can sense a witch somewhere. Where is it. Amu looked at her soul gem, she needed a grief seed quick so she can replenish her soul gem. Amu then looked around the corner. It looked like a witch was near.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Saeko walked through the door of her house, locking it carefully. Her mother was there, but she didn't even look up to Saeko's face as she answered. Both her parents refused to speak to her ever since she became a magical girl. Well, it wasn't that hard for them to find out. They woke up one day and Saeko had her arm back and her scars had disappeared. Not to mention she looked more beautiful than she ever had. So since then it was as though Saeko was living alone. She walked up to her room on tiptoe, sliding her soul gem off her wrist and watching it return to its natural form. Sliding it into a secret drawer in the wall, she sat down on her bed and brushed out her smooth white hair. She would be fighting more witches the next day.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Keiko used the grief seed on her gem. It was sparkling blue, but wasn't completely purified. "I'll go find another witch tomorrow. I'll go on a nice walk now." Keiko said to herself, tapping her soul gem. She slipped the ring onto her finger, then went out for a walk. She smiled when she seen her 93-year-old neighbour, Mrs.Jackson, crossing the street. " Hello, Mrs.Jackson!" Keiko waves cheerfully. Mrs.Jackson turns to her, opening her smiling mouth and gets ready to say something. Nothing comes out, though.

Instead, Keiko watched in shock as the bus collied with Mrs.Jackson, the cinder streets stained with red.

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:12 pm

(( Angellina: This may qualify for DP loss. Can I ask how much this affected Keiko? If her reaction was anything above shock she will move closer to despair.))

The sound of a bus colliding with flesh wasn't hard to miss. Saeko dropped her comb and ran to the window to check the scene. The swarm of paramedics made it nearly impossible to identify the victim, but it was fairly obvious what had happened. Disgusting. Hope it wasn't someone I knew. she thought, moving away from the window and heading into the bathroom to take a shower. She didn't really need to care, anyway. She was saving the world from destruction by witches. What good would it do to worry herself over someone who probably couldn't be helped anyway?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:28 pm

{@Jeff That was the point. She's pushing closer to despair. She's lost one point, so she has four left, right?}

Keiko couldn't move. She was numb as she washed the paramedics pull Mrs.Jackson away. The woman who used to watch her. Who was there for her when her own family wasn't. When she was busted for some stupidity when she was 12, Mrs.Jackson took her in when her family kicked her out. Keiko's heart skipped a beat with every breath, and her palms were sweaty. She'd gone into a state of shock. She couldn't move. She could hear, though. She heard her mother yelling, and slightly felt the violent shakes. Soon, she was being pulled into her own ambulance. She felt her mother's hand on her face, but didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:46 pm

(( You have 5, actually. Magical girls have 6 each.))

Saeko left the shower, dressing herself quickly in her trademark light blue before heading outside  to find out who got hit. "It was some old lady." The man next to her replied when she asked. "I didn't recognize her or the driver. I wouldn't bet on her making it though. If the collision didn't kill her, the blood loss will. Look at this mess." The man was right. The street was soaked in so much blood it made Saeko want to gag. Looking away from the gory picture, she caught sight of Keiko. She looked absolutely distraught. Saeko raised her hand in greeting, but didn't talk to her. Kyuubey sat back in a tree, he seemed to be watching Keiko. Why are you here? she thought, knowing Kyuubey could answer. I'll explain in good time. he thought back, before disappearing in to the branches. Saeko glowered. She hated it when information was withheld from her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:52 pm

{Oh, Ok!}

Keiko's vision was fogging. However, after catching a glimpse of Mrs.Jackson, Keiko's eyes widened and she sat up. "MRS.JACKSON!" She yelled. " Ma'am, you have to stay down, you went through a severe case of cardiac arr-" Before he could even finish, Keiko zoomed off the stretcher, and jumped out of the ambulance. "MRS.JACKSON!" Keiko ran to the ambulance Mrs.Jackson was in, where the medics were failing at keeping her alive. Then, it happened. Keiko heard a paramedic say, " She's gone. She's gone! We're losing her!" Keiko heard this all, and almost fell back. She caught herself. Just then, a medic grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to her ambulance as she kicked and screamed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Saeko, realizing the situation was being taken care of there was no point in her staying, went back inside. Somewhere in the back of her head she wanted to be of some comfort to Keiko, but decided that she would be back in shape for witch-fighting in good time. She didn't realize that Keiko was now more likely to become a witch herself. She didn't even know that magical girls could become witches. She shook out her wet hair, which she hadn't had time to dry, and lay down on her bed. What an ordeal. she thought.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Keiko was putting up a pretty good fight. She was perfectly stable and wanted to go home. To sleep. To witch hunt. Keiko became raged when the paramedic attempted to shoot sleeping medicine into her arm. "LET ME GO! I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Emaka looked around and noticed her friend, Akako Shuuya. She was also from HopefulSouls. "Hey, Akako," Emaka said, "Why are you sitting all alone... in black...?" Akako looked up and a tear fell from her left eye. "Haru... isn't here anymore." Haru was Akako's little brother, only seven years old. He had a rare case of cancer, and he didn't make it. "So..." Emaka said quietly, "that's it? you give up?" Akako nodded. "Yes," she replied, "that's it." Akako lifted up her soul gem, which exploded in her hand and became a grief seed. "Goodbye, Emaka," Akako said, "And please, take the honor of being the first to try to kill me. I'm sorry if I hurt you... it's not me, it's the witch." She screamed, and collapsed on the ground. "AKAKO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Emaka screamed, as a barrier formed around her. ((Akako's true witch form is (i'm sorry) H.N. Elly)) TVs fluttered around her, and all her memories were played on there. She transformed her scythe. Emaka attempted to kill the two familiars.

FIRST FAMILIAR- 9- Emaka hit the first and it dissolved into pixels.
SECOND FAMILIAR- 1- She missed, so she tried again. 
SECOND FAMILIAR- 9- The second familiar dissolved into pixels, just like the first.

All that was left was Akako. Emaka took out her RPG and whispered, "I'm sorry, Akako. I'm truly sorry." She stopped time and took her shots.

(TIME STOPPED) WITCH AKAKO- first bullet: 10- second bullet: 8- third bullet- 9-
(TIME BACK TO NORMAL)

Akako looked like herself, with a TV for a body. The TV on her blacked out with a glitch, and the barrier disappeared. Emaka kneeled on the ground, crying, as she transformed back to normal, holding Akako's grief seed in  her palm, soul gem in her other.

((lost one DP))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Saeko wandered into the kitchen to get herself some cake from the fridge. Mostly because she was hungry, but also to get her mind off things. Kyuubey was sprawled across the table. "What are you doing here?" She whispered, knowing her parents were either in their room or ignoring her elsewhere. You said you wanted to discuss the situation. Saeko sat down at the table with her cake. "So tell me." Kyuubey sat up. "Since you wanted to know why I was watching Keiko, I might as well tell you this. Your soul gems are your actual souls. Emotional hurt, like the death of that woman, will have a long term effect on Keiko's lifespan as a magical girl. Enough traumatic experiences piled on top of each other have been known to kill magical girls." he said matter-of-factly.  For the next couple minutes, Saeko couldn't even talk. "So you're telling me...that we're basically just walking meat puppets? That as long as our soul gem is safe, we don't have to worry about injuries?" she said finally. "You could put it that way." Kyuubey said, as though this was perfectly normal. "Well, I'd better be off. See you." he once again disappeared into the shadows. Saeko wasn't sure whether this was good or bad, but decided that as long as she was okay, it was fine. Besides, soul gems would be a lot easier to protect than her body. As long as she kept fighting witches and gaining grief seeds, she could live forever.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Fed up, Keiko grabbed the syringe from the paramedics hand, and stabbed it into his shoulder, shooting the green substance into him. Soon, he went limp, and fell to the ground. She felt to paramedics grab her by the arms, pinning them behind her back as they slammed her body {Torso and up} against the stretcher, restraining her. " LET. ME. GO!" Keiko screamed so loud that a few neighbours came out to see what the chaos was all about.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:05 pm

Saeko started laughing. How could she not have known? She was immortal now. She was certain her wish for beauty would keep her in prime condition the whole time, too. She would be there until the end of the world, battling witches. Saving the world from despair. All she had to do was avoid falling into despair herself and keep her soul gem safe and clean. She pulled out her soul gem and admired it. The sparkling silver object was her key to eternal life.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Emaka had a lot of experience being a Puella Magi. She started out when she was 11, and now she is 14. I'm not giving up now. Akako is dead, but my life goal is still possible: me and Kayami having a nice life being Puella Magi together. But then again... Akako was my childhood friend... no! I'm not giving up that easily. Emaka stood up, and followed Puella Magi soul gem tracks to Saeko's house. Emaka knocked on the door, but then realized she wouldn't answer to just anyone. So, she climbed up the house to her open bedroom window, stopped time, and climbed in. She started time again, and said, "Hey...! What's... up? Is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Keiko was let into her house, which so happened to be next to Saeko's. She trudged in, and threw her now even muddy blue soul gem onto her desk.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Momoko began searching for witches. She got held behind because she got detention and chores. Her soul gem was a but dull, but it was still in a pretty good condition. "Hello?" she called to see if there were any other Puella Magi out there, but it was pretty late and probably no one was out at this hour.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:09 am

"What? Oh, it's you." Said Saeko, somewhat surprised at Emaka's choice of entering through the window. "Nothing's wrong with me, but a lady across the street just got hit by a car. God, there was blood everywhere. I also got to have a little bonding time with Kyuubey." She grinned. Naturally she assumed Emaka already knew the truth about soul gems, her being a magical girl for so long.

Last edited by Jeff on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:50 am

Must..Hunt..Witches.. Keiko thought to herself. She glanced at the digital clock on her desk; 12:24 AM. It was pretty late at night, but she had to purify her soul gem. Keiko sat up from her bed, and snatched her blue gem from her desk. She slipped outside of the glass-door, and saw Saeko's window open. " She can't see me.." Keiko whispered to herself, running from her property as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:32 am

"Oh... yeah," Emaka said, "Did he give you... the talk?" She sat down on Saeko's bed, and switched back into her normal clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi - RP
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next