Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort

Go down 
+6
Ender
Officer Number Two
Miranda2
YEEZUS
Flynn
Lord Voldemort
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Oliver raised an eyebrow at Julie as she left. Grim? That's a new one. He thought, still rather out of sorts. On the other hand, after being orphaned and hopelessly stranded in the space of less than 2 hours, anyone would be. He decided to get to work building a shelter, maybe get to know the other survivors another time.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Delilah was on her own, after all as a kid she always worked better that way. She had successfully made a medium size, sharpish axe and decided to start finding sticks for shelter and a fire to bring back to everyone else. She quickly realized that the small axe was more of a pocket knife but none the less was still useful for cutting off branches of trees after she had found about 50 to 100 well sized sticks for a shelter and started to head back to the beach. By now it was a good 6:30 in the afternoon so she started to build a fire, after all, it was getting terribly cold out there.

Last edited by colorora on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Oliver decided to look for a cave or something, since he had no idea how to build anything out of branches or the like. Maybe I'll just end up sleeping outside. He thought. Not terribly safe, but it may be my only option. He seriously started to reconsider his decision to wait on teaming up with the others. I bet at least one of them has some usable supplies, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Delilah had successfully made a fire after 30 minuets of trying to figure out what she was doing. Then, she started putting sticks together to make a shelter of some sort. She remembered when she was a kid and took big sticks, put them against a tree and called it a fort she could fit 3 people in it so she went for that dissing. By 9:00 she had made a small not very safe shelter " but hey! she thought it'll do for the first night! " she thought. She was tired so she went to sleep.

Last edited by colorora on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Julie had a warm fire, good food, however no clean water. She was thirsty. I can't drink too much salt water. Julie was comfortable. She was very lonely, hoping she'd see another person. She decided to eat a banana, Mmm.. Julie decided to not look around, it was nighttime. Julie went into the unusaully warm waters. Maybe I could snorkel a bit. Julie thought, but what equipment? Julie had dug 3 small rectangular ditches, and put leaves on the top, to maybe make a bed. She looked at the dark sky, and prayed that she could get home.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Rookie Fantagian
Ender

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:33 pm

"let's not kill each other." Dominic spoke to Clarisse. "I'm going to go look for some twigs. It's sort of dark so if you want to go look alone go ahead, but feel free to come with me," Dominic smiled, and walked towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Julie couldn't sleep. She was afraid of all the animals, or maybe someone would eat her. Or steal her supplies even! Julie sat in the ditch. Thinking about what could happen. I wish I was home, in my warm bed. Hm..maybe I should make some spears. Its time to get adventurous!. Julie quickly made a spear, well, a clay-wood one. She looked around, there we're so many bushes, she could barely see. She found a forest, Hm. I live in a sandy area, I guess I walked pretty far. Wait..how do I get home? Soon, Julie fell asleep in the middle of the ground. Her mind wasn't tired, but her body was.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:39 pm

By this point it was dark enough that Oliver was a little nervous about being in the woods alone. He tried not to make too much noise, looking around for predators every now and again. Somewhere in the near distance, a wolf howled. Oliver twitched and immediately headed the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:11 pm

((Woah, okay wow. Time-skip it is))

Black, blue, screams, ringing
. Katie gasped and sat up, it was dead silent. She lifted her arm and dropped it limply onto the sand with a thud. What happened? Suddenly she felt a terrible pain on her left arm, a small wooden piece had been wedged into her arm. Memories flooded into Katie's mind, wrestling, cruise, packing, screams, sinking until she drawn on a blank. She looked around. Slowly, tears welled up in her eyes.. And Katie began to scream, loud and repetitively. This can't be happening... No. It's all a dream.. I'm going to wake up.. This can't be happening.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Delilah woke up with a start it was 10:00 and she saw somebody in the distance, she tried to focus on them it was oliver! Of course Delilah didn't know that but she wanted to help so she said " Hey! " in one of those whisper shout voices " I've got room in my shelter here if you want! " as she nudged over you could easily fit 3 people in there so she invited him in.

Last edited by colorora on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Oliver nodded, not wanting to refuse a place to sleep. "Thank you." He said quietly, following her in. Suddenly he could just barely hear someone screaming. He turned to Katie, his face showing signs of concern. "Do you hear that?" He remembered the wolf howling earlier, so he wasn't sure if going out to help was a good idea if she was being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Katie continued to scream, her sobs slowly taking over until she made horrible sounds of choking. "No!!!!!" she hollered, not bothering to wipe her tears from her face. Katie was un-sure if she was the only survivor being put on a deserted island to die alone or if the others were hiding from her, making some game of her pain. What if they're cannibals? Katie's eyes expanded, her cries still going strong.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:45 pm

" Yeah kinda, but my hearing isn't like normal peoples, I almost had to get hearing aids "  Delilah said in reply to Oliver.

Last edited by colorora on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Clarisse was alone, and colected some pinecones. She suddenly heard a scream, some talking, chatting, she was picking up frightening sounds left and right. The world spun and she started to run. She found where the screaming was coming from, a girl who was crying. "Are you okay? It-it's alright! I'm not..." she sputtered out words left and right. "It's okay. I will fid you a place. It's okay..." Clarisse could see light in the dstance and she knew someone was making a fire.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Julie walked "home", she was all alone. All Alone.  All Alone.  All Alone. She lost her journal, AGAIN. Julie decided to look for some other survivors. Maybe she could talk to that kid again. She took a big sigh. "HELLO! IS ANYONE HERE?" Julie hollered, hoping for someone to hear her. Julie was incredibly lonely and needed food. Somehow, an animal managed to get away with her food. Julie decided to draw a  "Julie was here" in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:11 pm

((sorry i wasnt able 2 get on until now and uh, it looks like the rp has advanced a lOt since i was last on so would anyone mind perhaps filling me in on whats happening??? thanks!))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:22 pm

anna's banana wrote:
((sorry i wasnt able 2 get on until now and uh, it looks like the rp has advanced a lOt since i was last on so would anyone mind perhaps filling me in on whats happening??? thanks!))
((yeah i kinda came in late we are just at the island n stuff. everyone is really just advancing into getting supplies. I suggest saying you just found land we're really just at the island))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:30 pm

The screaming seemed to have ceased. Oliver assumed the victim was either safe or dead by now, either way there was nothing he could do now. "Anyway, what's your name?" He said, looking at Katie. "I'm Oliver. Consider me an ally."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:48 pm

((@twist ahhh alright thanks! i'll just say my character blacked out after the ship wreck and is now wakin' up on the island or somethin))
Tom opened his eyes to find himself staring up at a very bright blue sky, with little to no apparent clouds in it. Tiredly, he propped himself up slightly using his elbows, not yet realizing the situation he was in. He let out a wide yawn, and began to work his way back onto his feet, though the process took longer than usual due to the drowsiness, and if he were to be honest he'd rather keep sleeping. After a few moments, he began to take in his surroundings, remembering the ship wreck, and realizing he had no idea where the hell he was.
((sORRy this sucks im jsut,,t,ryin 2 get back into the rp))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Ender
Rookie Fantagian
Ender

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Dominic continued collecting twigs, and headed what he assumed was west because of the moon. He found himself back near the shore. The water looked so peaceful, even though their ship had crashed only a little while ago. He saw someone sit up and get on its feet. He could only see the person's silhouette because it was so dark, but could figure out that it had no weapons. He slowly approached and spoke nervously, "Hi, umm, I'm Dominic. I guess you're from the wreck too? What's your name?"

((Just to make myself clear I want to say this is Anna's banana's character))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Katie wasn't responding, so Oliver decided to leave. Back in the forest, he decided to look for the others. Maybe they have food. He thought, trying to remember how long people could go without it. One or two weeks, he guessed, probably closer to one since he was young and not particularly strong. Pine needles scraped against his cheeks as he tried to retrace his steps back to the beach. It wasn't long before he found himself lost in a maze of identical trees.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 pm

( I'm sorry to cause any confusion when Jeff says Katie he means me and not Voldemort ) Delilah had fallen asleep before Oliver had asked he the question, she woke up at around 3:30 AM ( she keeps saying approximate time because she doesn't have a watch with her ) she decided to wait it out till morning after all she did once go 5 days straight without sleeping once.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:40 pm

(I'm so confused. Who's going to be Katie??)

Katie just stared at her wound for a moment before letting out cries of pain, disbelief and denial. Her face was drenched in tears, she was confused. What did I do? What could I have possibly done to end up in this situation? She raised one hand in the air, as if waiting for an answer from an unknown thing.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:07 pm

((Maybe one of you could be kate =P
I dunno what to do I was tlking to Lord Voldemort's character?))

Clarisse decided to back away from Katie and let her cry for a while. She could see two sillohets (how do you spell iittt) in the dark, and she recognized Dominic's voice. "Hey, we should meet up with the others on the island. C'mon, they won't bite." She smiled. "They might help us get off this island, and we could go back home. Then we'd all be safe." Clarisse wasn't so sure herself, but she kept a confident grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:15 pm

((Dude I didn't even know you were talking to me. PM me next time, okay?))

Katie slowly stood up, "But.. what if they're not friendly?" she said warily, a look of suspicion forming on her face as she walked closer to Clarisse. She looked around, really looking around. There were many trees up ahead, along with the sound of slow, rushing water, there were also many shells and washed up plants on the beach. Katie yawned, finally waking up from who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next