Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort

Go down 
+6
Ender
Officer Number Two
Miranda2
YEEZUS
Flynn
Lord Voldemort
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Katie's eyes widened upon the receiving of the newly-discovered information. Ghosts? What else is there? She wiped a tear away and screamed, loud. This was all too much for her to handle.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Clarisse covered her ears. "My god, Katie! Pull yourself together!" she yelled. "We'll be fine! This...ghost hasn't come close to killing us." she tried to calm Katie down. "Look, she gave us little berries."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 pm

"I'm not killing anybody. So relax." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:43 am

"Hey, what makes you think I'm scared of spiders?" Oliver snapped at Clarisse for her earlier comment. Not that he wasn't, but letting on that he had stupid phobias would be disadvantageous. "Wouldn't you be careful around something that could be poisonous for all you know?" He cast glance at Katie, giving her a look of slight contempt. That girl was really strange, and often a bit too loud.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Clarisse giggled. "Fine. You win." she picked up the spider. "I dub you...Sir Fuzzy Longlegs, Guardian of the River. Thou have recieved a blessing. Now go catch a fly." she placed it back onto the sand and, looking somewhat triumphant, the spider went on crawling. Okay, it just crawled away. Clarisse watched it run around.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Phoebe laughed. "Good one!" She said. She offered Clarisse a high-five.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Clarisse accepted it and her hand went straight through Pheobe's. "You can't high-five. You are a ghost." she lowered her hand.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Oliver rolled his eyes melodramatically. "I fail to understand why this is funny." He said, watching the spider crawl away. It didn't look like it was coming back anytime soon, but when there's one there's probably thousands hiding in the shadows. Oliver flinched, looking back at Clarisse and Phoebe. "How do you expect to survive the next few weeks if you're just cracking stupid jokes? May as well enjoy yourselves while you can, though. We'll probably be dead before the end of the month, so go ahead and be enthusiastic. Forget I said anything."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Clarisse rolled her eyes. "You have a point there. The sun is rising and we haven't even built a shelter." she looked at the fire. "So what's your plan, Einstein? Go into the forest, and magically chop trees down and make a shelter?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Katie finally shut her mouth, "THIS IS INSANE" she whispered loud enough for them all but the ghost to hear. She frowned and hugged herself. Tomorrow morning I start looking for my suitcase. Katie looked at each and every one of them, she was confused more than anything. Were they playing some type of sick joke? Could've they poisoned the food and she was hallucinating? She sighed.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:46 pm

((wowoahwoah woahwowowowoah insert terrible rp entry excuse down below))

Julie screamed, "BEEES!!!" She ran away as fast as she could, she already was beginning to have hives. "I'm so hungry..lost again..and tired." Julie thought.."..Honey.." She shook her head, "NO, Julie, you CAN'T!" It was shining, she had tasted honey before, but when bee's....were near.. Julie huffed, she sat down. "I wish someone could find me.." Julie rarely had cried, well, she always said that to herself. Which was a big lie. She decided to eat a leaf, and then proceed to spit it out. She decided to look at the clouds. "That one looks like..a blob." She clenched her fists, "Well fine, I can make it out on my own." She gathered a few beaten fruits, and huffed, looking back at the honey a second time.

))ugh wow you guys im so slow youguysareperffect//((
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Clarisse facepalmed. "Yes, Katie, thank you for pointing that out." she sighed. "Well, are we just going to sit here or do something? We have to make a...what was THAT?" she yelled. She heard someone scream "BEEES!" and her eyes bulged. "Julie is lost again!"

((Nothing much happened we just met Ashley and Pheobe, who are both Primrose and Pheobe is a ghost.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:35 am

"Look, I'm not the expert. I have no idea what we're supposed to be doing, but I'm fairly certain that it isn't hanging around on the beach doing nothing." Oliver replied to Clarisse. "The only person with us who claimed to have any knowledge ran off into the woods and disappeared. I'd presume her dead, but obviously I lack any skills in this area."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:08 pm

"She's alive! I heard her screaming..." Clarisse sputtered. "Oh never mind. I guess we should just make a shelter. Should we chop a bunch of trees down or something?" She picked up her spear and thrust it into a skinny pine tree. She stabbed holes around it repedeatly and going deep each time. She scraped it and stabbed it and found after five minutes that she had barely done much.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Julie had been walking forever. "This island shouldn't be so..big.." She had been walking for a bit, and the sun was setting down. She took a big chomp out of a beaten banana, then to spit it out. "Bleh. I really should get that honey again.." Julie shook her head. She put a message in the dirt, "I'm alive, kinda hungry though.. -Julie." It looked more like scramble, but she got up and started walking again. There we're so many trees, she couldn't see if it became night. "Its like a never ending forest.."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Katie grimaced and pushed Clarisse. "Can you shut up? Like stop controlling all of us and stop treating me like I'm stupid. You might be used to this environment from wherever you came from but I'm sure everyone else reacted negatively. Just shut up!" she pushed her back again and went and sat by Oliver again.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Clarisse fell face first into the sand and her eyes stinged with tears. She lifted her head and wiped the sand off her face. "Ow." she said. She got up. Her face was bleeding, there was a scratch from her face scraping the pine tree's rough bark on her cheek. She went tothe boat and took her suitcase. She rolled away, into the forest. She didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Julie sat on a log, she had just been attacked by a monkey. "Ugh..my head hurts." She started thinking, "...I can't retrace my steps because I don't remember.." She'd been lost for a pretty long time, and the sky was turning dark. "I can't believe this..am I going to die?" She began to dig up a rectangle bed shaped hole, and began to sleep. She couldn't cover up herself, so she just slept, maybe someone could find her while hunting.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Clarisse continued through the forest. Why bother. It was hopless to even try, everyone would die soon enough. She kept going until she decided to rest on a log. She heard breathing, and looked around. She saw a figure sleeping in a hole near the log. She backed away slowly when she heard a snap. Stupid twigs. she stood there, hoping that whatever was asleep there would stay asleep.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Julie opened her eyes, startled, she had another terrible dream. She saw a figure, "Whos there???" Julie clenched her fists, however, they could easily overpower her. Julie looked so diffrent, her hair was longer, her face was droopy and tired. She stayed in her little hole and her mind and heart was racing. Hopefully, it wasn't a animal, it couldn't have been. It was too tall. What was it? It was too dark to see. "I should have scared it away when I could. Oh well.."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Clarisse recognized the voice. "Julie? It's me, Clarisse. Eh...why are you sleeping in a hole?" she said. "Did you get lost?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:39 am

"Great job." Oliver said to Katie in a highly sarcastic tone. "Now almost half of us have run off into the trees. Maybe Clarisse could have helped us." He groaned folding up and putting his head on his knees. "At this rate we're almost certain to die right here. We're hopeless."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:16 am

Clarisse shivered. It was cold, and unfortunately midnight. She'd have o wait until morning to use the snorkeling mask. She decided to make a fire with wood instead, and gathered up a nice little pile. She scraped some wood against anotherpiece of wood, then tried various rocks and other items she deemed flamable. The closest she got to fire was little sparks of dust, and she growled in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Oliver was indescribably terrified and upset. Never once in his life did he think he was going to die within such a short period of time as a week or so. Three of his only companions had run off. Two of them had probably died already. His hands ran across his pale face, trying to recollect his thoughts enough to find a more logical course of action than to simply wait for death, but found no success in this. He stood up, walking a few paces towards the forest, but quickly he doubled over and collapsed into the sand.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Julie got up, she had a headache, and her mind wasn't going right. "So..thirsty.." Mind you, Julie hadn't drank anything from the past days, she was going crazy. She ran out of the forest, and jumped into the water, "Clarisse, look! Fresh water!" She was drinking the salt water in the ocean, and she wasn't stopping. "Its great!" Salt water isn't good for a human's body, but Julie didn't care, she was going..a bit out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next