Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Never Give Up - RP

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Silver
Weekays
alex
Cherry
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Khani

I was sleeping under a box. I felt really cold. I was beside my father and I didn't want to wake him up. I silently got up on my feet. "I'm hungry.." I thought. Pollution was everywhere.. I could see signs and pictures of the evil king all around. I hit my head with the low ceiling. I walked through the door and left the house. It looked like it was about 4 am so I thought that none was awake. I ran towards the castle and even the guards were asleep. My family is really poor so I had to steal my food. I walked past the gate and I realized that it would be hard. I didn't feel really sleepy so I was able to do many things. People walking around were punched and others were kicked. I reached the elevator and went to the fourth floor. There was the bouffet (I don't know how its spelt) None was there so I started eating quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:48 pm

LuLu came walking into the 4th floor
"What are you doing little girl!" she said

Last edited by ❤Kitty on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
alex
alex

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:49 pm

John got up and started walking towards the castle. He had already thought out his plan; it was to steal food from there. Why should he starve when the residents of the castle fill themselves each day? He turned a corner and looked behind him. Good, no one was following him.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Khani

"Nothing.." I said to the girl.

Alex

I woke up. I was sleeping in the basement. "Why do I always wake up so early..?" I asked. "I have to get used to no school" I thought. I went upstairs and started cooking my breakfast.

Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:59 pm

John kept walking, finally nearing the castle. He walked to the west side, looking for the hidde enterence he had discovered quite a few weeks ago."Where'd it go.." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:04 pm

~Oh great there was already a Alex, changing name to LuLu
(Could not think of anything else xD My Dog's name Very Happy)

"I'm sorry to say this but you need to get out!" LuLu said
"GUARDS!"

Last edited by ❤Kitty on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Erin

Erin woke up, She was obvisouly sleeping in the streets, Because the evil king did not let any poor citizen have any house..... Ahh im awake erin thought..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Alice

I woke up feeling very hungry. I woke up, and yawned. "I'm going to the bouffet at the fourth floor, okay?" I said. I put on some fancy clothes. "Princess, your father is waiting for you at the sixth floor." My caretaker said. "Please bring me the dog, servant" I said to my servant, well my father's.. But she got payed extra when she took care of me.

Khani

"Wait! Please.. I have no food!" I said. I felt guilty as I was taken away by the guards. "YOU BETTER DON'T DO IT AGAIN.. OR YOU'LL BE THROWN INTO JAIL!" One of the guards said.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:30 pm

"Wait! Don't take her yet!" said LuLu
"I need to tell her something in private,"
LuLu and Khani walked to a hall way
"I'm very very sorry, here take this" said LuLu
Lulu handed Khani a 50 Dollar Bill
"Now you can take her guards!"

Lulu walked up to Alice's (The princess) room
"Alice your dad is waiting" I said
"He is on the 6th floor" and I walked away
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 pm

John found the secret enterence and checked to make sure no guards were looking. He jumped over the fence, shadowed by trees, and ran to the hole. He hopped down in, landing on his hands and knees.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Cathleen

I stretched and yawned, and put on the school uniform. "I'm going to school.." I said. "Is Alice going to school today..?" I asked to my maid. "She's not?!" I said. "I don't want to go either!" I yelled. "Thanks!" I said. "Don't you dare tell dad." I put on a beautiful dress. "This one is way prettier than Alice's"

Khani
I felt bad for not being able to thank the girl.. "I hate this feeling.." I said. "Dad.. Mom..? I got some money!" I told my parents when I arrived home.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Sarah~ She was walking the streets every once and a while she would go up to a fruit stand and take an apple then run as fast as she could so the king couldn't put her in and orphanedge.
(sorry about the spelling)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Rex found himself sleeping in a tree, clinging to a branch. He quickly climbs down. He starts walking into his town. Being an orphan sure is a drag.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Sarah~ She went downtown and snuck into an inn and she fell asleep in one of the beds. She better get out before 10:00 am
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Khani

I was walking around the kingdom and tripped. I fell down a wishing well. I heard an alarm. "INTRUDER INTRUDER INTRUDER!!" I heard.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Sarah~ She was suddenly woken up by something
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Lola hid behind a wall near the king's castle. She pressed her back against the brick wall and hoped the guards wouldn't see her. Lola didn't know if this was spying or not, but she still continued to watch the window.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:50 pm

As John landed, he got up and started walking towards the entrance to the kitchen. It was early in the morning, so hopefully there wouldn't be anyone there.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Lola saw a bit of movement in the window. "IS that the princess' room?" she asked quietly. But not quietly enough. One guard heard her and began chasing her. "Get away from the castle!' the guard bellowed. Lola ran to the back of the castle. There she saw a fence. I can jump over it, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

As Rex continued walking, he saw a castle up ahead. The King's Castle. This is where I'll possibly see any other resistance members!, he thought. He carefully keeps out of sight from the guards, and peeks in through windows. Nothing interesting yet.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Lola jumped over the wall and landed on her back yet she kept running. "This is the price for being a spy," she said quietly. She quickly ran behind a tall bush and stood under there. The guard rushed past, not noticing that the bush had blond strands over it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Cathleen

I left the castle and started walking around. I sighed. I went back to the castle and into my room. I put on the most casual clothes I had. "I hope none recognizes me.." I said. I escaped the castle. I just want to be normal for a day..
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:26 pm

"Foolish guard," snickered Lola as she carefully edged out of the bush. Looking around her, she stepped back and viewed the window of the castle. Still nothing. "Oh well, I'll have better luck tomorrow." Lola shrugged and began walked away from the castle.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Rex kept ducking in the bushes, taking one second looks in the windows. He wasn't interested in it at all. He climbs a tree to the highest point. For a 10-year-old, he's not afraid of heights.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Lola sat on a bench and thought about her spying plan. She could sneak in the castle, but with so many guards, it would be really hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never Give Up - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Give Up - RP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next