Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Never Give Up - RP

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Silver
Weekays
alex
Cherry
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Rex was scanning the area. He sees someone sitting on a bench. Is she one of the resistance people? Maybe he could introduce himself. He climbs down the tree, and ducks behind the bench out of the girl's sight. He taps her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Lola felt tapping. Oh no, the guard found me. But as she turned around, she saw a boy. "Hello," she smiled. How cute, a little boy tapping her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 pm

"Hi", Rex said, "My name's Rex, and I'm one of the new comers to the Resistance team. Are you on the Resistance, also?" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:49 pm

"Yes, I am!" I felt so great to meet a member of the Resistance. "I'm a spy, but I'm not very good at it. Are you a spy?" Lola hoped he was. Then she'd have a spying partner.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Rex's smile faded. "Well, no. I'm a Rookie. I just joined the Resistance not too long ago- like a few days." He responded. "What's it like being a spy, though?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Lola couldn't wait to explain the adventures of a spy. "You get to watch people from a distance, climb walls, and eavesdrop on conversations. You'd make a great spy, Rex." It was the truth. Although he was young, Rex could become a famous spy one day. Well, famous in the Resistance, that is.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Rex's face lit up. "You'd think I'd be worthy of a spy?" He asked, with excitement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:17 pm

"You'd make a great spy." An idea popped into Lola's head. "Infact, maybe today you can be my spy partner!" It would be a great way to get into the castle if the plan was done correctly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:22 pm

"Spy partner? Okay!" Rex jumped to his feet. He just wanted to explode right now- of excitement, that is.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Sarah~ she had one minute to get out of here before the room cleaning comes.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:28 pm

"Okay," Lola instructed while standing up. She crouched uner bushes to be unseen by nearby guards. "You have to make sure no one sees you when you're a spy," she whipsered while hiding behind a statue.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Rex listened to what Lola said, and he crawls behind a giant bush. He made sure no part of him was visible to the guards.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:33 pm

"Okay," Lola whispered as quietly as possible. "Now you have to climb. A lot." Lola checked for guards, then put one foot on the the statue. She pulled herself up and then grabbed onto a ledge from a window. Sophie held carefully onto the walls and hid herself behind one of the large curtains. She made room for Rex. "Your turn," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Rex climbed up the bush, but his fingers wrapped around a thorn of some sort. Well, he didn't mind. He made it to the window's ledge, and makes in it, hiding behind the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:46 pm

"Good job!" said Lola quietly. She looked around, hoping to see something that could help her get inside the castle. Then, there it was, an open window. Sadly it was on a roof. "We have to continue this process," said Lola. She climbed up a ledge, hid behind the curtains, and made her way up to the top.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Alice

After eating, I walked back to my room. "SCREAAAM!! There's someone in my room!!" I screamed. "I should've closed the window!!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:52 pm

((( Aw darn... ))) Rex stumbles when hearing someone scream. He falls flat on his back. "Ow...", he said painfully.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Alice

I saw the boy fall down. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could to help the kid.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:01 pm

"Rex!" Lola shouted. Bad choice. She could see the guards coming. Lola quickly climbed down and crouched next to Rex. "Are you alright? I'm sorry I put you through this!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Alice

As I reached the patio, I saw the boy in the ground, and a girl beside him. "Are you his sister?" I asked to the girl. "I am the king's daughter and I can help you with whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:08 pm

((( ASDFGHJKL!!! I'm gonna post this anyway )))

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rex said, standing up slowly. His back was badly bruised. Not to mention his arms were sore. His face adjusted with pain as he rubs his arms.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Lola looked up. The kings daughter? She was supposed to hate this person! But... "I'm his sister!" Lola said quickly. "Can we come inside please? He's badly injured." Lola made a sad face, hoping that the girl would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Alice

"I see he's badly hurt. Of course you can come in!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:14 pm

"Thanks!" Lola's new plan had worked! Now she'd have to get valuable information. Maybe this princess has a diary. "Keep pretending to be injured", Lola whispered at Rex.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:17 pm

"Pretending? I'm not pretending anything!" He whispered through gritted teeth. He really did hurt himself. He keeps winces because of his badly-bruised back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Give Up - RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next