Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Never Give Up - RP

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Silver
Weekays
alex
Cherry
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:15 am

Rex jumps in surprise. "Hi", he replied. He was eyeing the... person. She looks miserable. "Is this where you stay?", he asked. It pretty obvious to see that she's an orphan. "And are you an orphan?", he added.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 am

Alice

Quickly taking a look at my room, I couldn't find it. I found my old diary. "Where's my new one...??!" I said. "Oops.." I was holding the new one instead of my old one. "That girl is going to think I'm crazy.." I said. "My old diary is full of horrible creative stories that my father hates." I thought. "Its like she knew I had to get rid of it anyways.."

(Note: When Alice was a kid, she wrote fantastic fantasy stories of all type. It was her "old" diary because she didn't know what a diary was. Her adoptive father, (the king) hated imagination and creativity, so she was forced to throw them away. Which she didn't do..)
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 pm

((( I came up with Rex's appearance, but I gotta stop using Bannedstory for role-play character looks. Oh well.

Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Rex10 That's him right there. )))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Kyra walked the long halls of the palace. She was ready for duty, however, everywhere she looked appeared somber. The kingdom no longer fit her as a "home", she was no longer a loyal subject, the trust she had for the king and his administration had diminished. She still kept belongings that she had treasured during a time she had liked the king, worshiped him... loved him... but her mind and heart had come to the consensus that he was evil and that he must be overthrown, killed, kidnapped, whatever could be done to get rid of him for good. And because of this rebellion, this consensus this unspeakable though, she had found the resistance and joined.

She looked out a window, the world outside looked gray.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm

((btw, SBN means spy, bench, NOW!!! ♥))

Lola stepped out of her house, looked around carefully, and headed towards the bench. No Rex. Where'd he go? Maybe Lola had been inside too long. Lola grabbed a pen and scribbled another message she hoped Rex would see. "SBN!" Lola crumpled it up and threw it at the direction of the castle.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Rex could hear soft thumping outside. He climbs out of the hole. He sees a piece of paper crumbled up in a ball. He tried reaching for it, but the soreness in his arms were still present. He ignores the pain and gets the crumbled up paper. He opens it. It reads SBN! "Spy...Bench...Now?" Rex said, guessing what the "SBN" meant. He must of said it too loud, because two guards were coming straight at him. He quickly gets up on his own two feet, and runs to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Lola looked around nervously for Rex. Then she spots him running towards the bench. Yes, he got my message! "I'm under cover," Lola whispered. "That's why I look different."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:56 pm

"We have no time to stay, I believe we have a problem on our hands." Rex said, and gestured his head towards the guards.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Lola panicked. Maybe she disguise wasn't working! "Run, Rex!" whisper-shouted Lola. She sprinted off the bench and went behind her house. There she jumped over the fence and into her neighbor's backyard. She knew they had a little hut with a lock in there. On the bottom of the hut was a door that lead underground. Lola placed herself inside and motioned for Rex to follow.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:12 pm

(( can we just join in or was there apps for this? ))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:13 pm

(( @ Swimmer there are apps. ))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Rex followed her, but before he could make it, he felt a strong grip of a hand wrap around his arm. Darn! He's been caught! He feels another strong grip on his shoulder. Rex tries to struggle free.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:19 pm

"Rex!" cried Lola. She climbed out of the hut and raced toward him. The guards sped up when they saw Lola running after them. The guards dissapeared around a corner. When Lola went the direction they went, she couldn't find them. "REX! I'll be back!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Rex lets out a weak, "Okay" and begins squeezing his shoulder. Wow, that really did hurt. He begins walking slowly to the hut.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:26 pm

((wait, u escaped the guards?))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:30 pm

((( Well, you said The guards dissapeared around a corner. )))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:47 pm

((oh, i meant that they dissapeared with your character, but if he's still here, then:))

"That was close," sighed Lola. She picked up the small box that led underground. "C'mon, this way." She carefully stepped down, avoiding any rocks or things that could injure her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:53 pm

((( Oh, okay then. )))

Rex was being careful with every step he took. He didn't want to bump into anything with his "squeezed-too-tightly" shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:55 pm

~Where are I? Sry had to go off-island yesterday/today not knowingly.~
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Kyra walked in solitude to one of the many palace bed rooms. She used a feather duster to clean some tables and wardrobes. The day was young, and already quite boring. Maybe she could sneak out again, go and catch up with the resistance maybe? She could disguise herself with the jewelry and everything the king had given her, she would be under the guise of a rich lady of the palace. It was worth a shot. She decided after her cleaning was done she would go out for once on her own time. The resistance seemed very welcoming to her at all times... all she had to do was find someone who could take her there.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 pm

((i am lost. Can someone tell what is going ON))

Glimmer:

Glimmer looked out the window and then at her older sister Sparkle. She saw poor people doing work. Glimmer saw her sister out on the the balcony looking at the castle the king lived in. All Glimmer knew about the king was her dad and her sister told her. Her father said he was nicest king our kingdom ever had but my sister said he was a evil and mean man. She was confused,but she gets confused at a lot of things. She sat down and played with her dolls. Glimmer had a doll that looked like her and another one that had blonde hair.

Sparkle:

Sparkle watched the people work. She looked over and saw a girl her age working. Sparkle wanted to get freedom for the poor people. Her father loved the king because he made us rich. She looked at her little sister playing with her dolls. Sparkle wished she was 9 again. She looked at the castle and layed on her hand. Sparkle was day dreaming about going against the king.

Meliena:

Meliena was sewing a button on the king's new coat she made. It was dark red, like blood. Speaking of blood Meliena missed the hole and stabbed her finger. She didn't scream because she did this all the time. She put a piece of black cloth around it. She started to sew again. Finally she finished. She walked down the long hall of pictures of king. She went into the king's room. She put his new coat on his bed and left the room immediately. If Meliena didn't leave right away the king would think she stole or doing anything to harmful to him , she would be in jail for the rest of her life. She now she had to walk the dogs. She went walking down the hall looking down at her feet making no eye contact with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Alice

"Meliena!!" I yelled, looking for her, running around the corridors. "A thief stole alot of things from my room and I want you to find her!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Meliena:

Meliena saw the daughter of king. Her name was Alice. She heard her yell her name. She looked over her shoulder. Meliena walked over to Alice. "Umm Ms.Alice that is horrible. I cannot help you but i will call the police madam." Meliena said quietly. She smiled and bowed. She got up and started walking to go find the phone.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Alice

"Fine..!" I said. "I'd like you to work on my new dress. It has to be prettier than Cathleen's. I'm going to wear it at the party. Everyone is going to be invited." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Meliena looked back and nodded. "Yes madam right away" Meliena said. She went downstairs called the police and went in her working area. She started to sew. After 3 hours she was finished. She thought it was beautiful but was worried it wasn't good enough. Then she went into her room and set down her gown. Meliena left the room.

(( the gown
Spoiler:
))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Give Up - RP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next