Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Never Give Up - RP

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Silver
Weekays
alex
Cherry
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Lola turned to the girl. "He says he's really injured. Please, hurry." Lola added a hint of desperation in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Alice

I ran inside the castle and came out with two muscular-men that started carrying Rex inside. We walked into the elevator into the 5th floor, at the mini-hospital.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:21 pm

This place is even bigger on the inside then on the outside. "Thank you so much for this," whispered Lola into the girl's ear. To Rex she said, "you are a good spy!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Alice

The two men put Rex down on a bed. "Maybe we should leave him alone.." I said to Lola. "I'm going to my room, you can come if you want."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Pefect, thought Lola. Then when she leaves I can snoop around and grab some items. "Alright." After a silence, Lola said, "thank you so much for this. You don't know how much... he means to me." Lola hated lying. It burned her insides and made her feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Alice

I guided the girl towards my room, it was really big and it looked really beautiful. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said to her. I felt really awkward.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:47 pm

"Okay, I'll stay here." Lola walked towards a window and tried to look normal. When she was sure no one was watching her, she rummaged through the girl's closet. "Oh, let me just take a lot of items." Lola whispered. She grabbed as much as she could then tossed it out the window. The items landed right behind a bush. Lola quickly returned everything back to normal and sat down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Alice

"I'm back" I said. I noticed the room didn't look as organized. "I'm going somewhere.." I said as I walked out the door and into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:50 pm

She's onto me. I know it. "I'll just stay here, unless you want me to follow you." Lola stood up and walked towards the doorway. Am I being a good spy?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Alice

"No, just stay where you are." I said to her, smiling. I left the room and into the lobby on the first floor. "Sir, can I please see the tape recorded with the hidden camera in my room about a few minutes ago..?" I said to the worker. I could see Lola and all she did when I was gone. "You like playing dirty.." I said while taking a look. "I'm going to play this game just like you do.." I said, giving a little mysterious smile.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Lola sat on the floor and looked around. She needed to escape, but how? Lola got an idea. She found a piece of paper, scribbled a note that read, Meet Me at the Bench! and laid it next to Rex. She then climbed out the window and made her way slowly down until she reached the ground. Grabbing the items, she went in her house.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Alice

I went back in my room. "GREAT! SHE'S GONE!" I thought. "GUARDS! CATCH THE THEIF!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Lola locked the doors in her house. She pulled out the items and spread them out on the floor. "A jacket. Some money. An ad. A pencil. A hat. Oh, an old diary!" Lola tucked it into the bottom mattress on her bed. Reading would have to wait. She had a feeling that girl was smart than she looked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Alice

"That girl isn't that smart, is she.." I said. She had taken alot of care but not enough. Apparently, she had dropped her ID.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Lola walked to her mirror. Oh, man, all the guards got a good look of me. Lola quickly died her hair aburn and added contacts. She put some few fake freckles under her eyes and added makeup to her lashes. "I look so different," she said.

New Lola:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Alice

A few hours later, the guards came back. They told me they hadn't seen the girl.. I picked up her ID. There was a strange type of code. The code was beeping and it seemed to be leading me somewhere..
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Sarah

She stole yet another apple. She was a spy so she went to the back of the castle where the guards only guard 3:00-4:00 and she crept up the vine and went into the castle where the princesses room was she snuck in and found what she needed no she didn't need money or clothes or anything she needed a pen and paper. For her diary.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:11 pm

((( Was finally able to get on. Athena (my friend) was hogging the computer because I'm at her house for a sleep-over =_= )))

Rex kept tossing and turning. He rolls over too far and lands off of the bed. He sees a piece of paper on the floor. He picked it up and reads it. It says Meet Me at the Bench! "Meet me at the bench?", Rex said aloud. He gets up. His back still hurt, and his arms were still sore.

Last edited by Coraline on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:19 pm

((The note said meet me at the bench not at the beach))

Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 pm

((( Gah... I can't read... )))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Sarah

She went to a secret place under the caste she lives in a whole big enough for her to squeeze in and she had her bed that she made by scratch. I hope the king or anyone finds I live under the castle.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 am

Rex clutches onto the note, and he goes over to a window. He climbs out of it carefully, with his back still bothering him. He runs over to the bench. Hmm. No one. He just sits down.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:23 am

Sarah

She knew that people walk past this hole a lot but the king will never be able to get himself in it with all his might it is a perfect place for an orphan like her. Sarah nibbled on her apple and decided she would go get her favorite snack a pie from the bakery but she doesn't have to steal it. This bakery knew her parents very well so she got free pies from them or something anything in there. But she can't just eat there all the time. She doesn't want to gain to much weight or she wouldn't be able to fit in her home.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:03 am

Rex was getting tired of waiting. He gets up and walks back to the castle. He goes around to the other side and sees- a hole? Rex just shrugs and climbs into it. This hole was under the castle. "Hello?", he said as he crawls in the hole.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:08 am

Sarah
she had returned to her hole and found a guy in it and she knew this was bad really bad. She appeared and said "hi" really quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Give Up - RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next