Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Never Give Up - RP

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Silver
Weekays
alex
Cherry
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 am

Kyra heard the king's adopted daughter Alice. He had only taken her in to show he had some compassion for the people, this action had succeed in keeping the poor brainwashed people into thinking he was kind. She of course knew that now... for at the time she had been in a relationship with the king when he had adopted her. He may be young, but he knew strategy and was as evil as could be. He a had a cold stone heart that could never be warmed, Kyra had found out sadly enough.

It appeared Alice was talking to the young seamstress girl, Meliena, something about her things being stolen perhaps? And about her dress for the party? Whatever it was she seemed to be fussing about it. Kyra smoothed out the wrinkles in her uniform and began to go and clean more rooms.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 am

Lola quietly made her way underground. If someone found they're hiding spot, she'd be devastated.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:07 am

Sarah

She went back to her hole for the night. Got into her bed and fell asleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 am

Rex followed close behind, still lightly squeezing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 am

((Okay lets say right now we all have to meet at the resistance.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 am

Sarah

Woke up and got out of the hole to see a new day then she ran to the apple market place and stole her daily fruit. Ate it then went to the bakery to get some pie. They gave her apple today. She went back to her hole ate some pie and put it into a cooler. Then wrote into her diary. Today I am gonna spy all day at least on the princess.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 am

((Meeting at resistance.. NOW!))

Khani

I carefully put the fifty evil-king-bucks in my pocket. "I'm going to save these." I said. I feelt a beeping sound. "Meeting in the resistance!" I said, quietly, not quietly enough. Some guards started following me. They catched me. "AHA! You're the girl who stole food at the bouffet!" They said. I had a flashback of the car accident I had experienced. I was taken away by the guards. I knew I wasn't going to be found. I woke up in a room, a dark, horrible room. I was in prision.

Last edited by Andrea~ on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:36 am

Rex heard a beeping noise. "What's that?", he asked quietly. Where was that beeping noise coming from? He climbs out of Lola's secret place.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:37 am

"We have a meeting at the resistance," exlained Lola. She went the opposite way begun crawling out the hole.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Jayden

I crawled out of bed, woke up by a beeping noise's fault. "Meeting at restistance.." I thought.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 pm

After a long day of work Kyra was allowed her leave. She put on her fancy silk dress and her jewelry that reminded her much of water drops in a spider web. She exited through the back gate of the palace quietly. It wasn't so much because she was doing anything wrong, she just preferred not to draw attention to herself. When she would get to the city she fit perfectly in as a lady with great wealth, when in reality she was just a loyal servant. Cast away by her parents for a few extra gold in their pocket and a well-off life in the palace. Her parents had connections lets just say that.

As she passed through the city she took in all the sights and sounds. The aromas and musics of the people were lovely and she wished to embrace it and never let go. The stunning sights took her breath away every time she had walked through the area.

She eventually began to wander into the more heavily guarded and poorer regions of the city. She might have stuck out a bit more, but it wasn't to uncommon for a rich woman or man to come here looking for a new servant, or a child at the orphanage. She looked around for someone in the resistance, she had only been there once and it had been dark that night. She had no idea where to go.

((oh my I wrote a bunch, sorry uvu))
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Meliena:

Meliena walked down the hall. She opened the large door and went outside. She needed to get dinner, which was a apple and water from a stream. She walked along way where nobody went. She lived there in a tiny house that was abandoned. She walked around and saw a girl looking kind of lost. She recognized her from the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Give Up - RP   Never Give Up - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Give Up - RP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5