Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+5
Relora
isolxtedsystem
Primrose
Harry
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Empty
PostSubject: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Let us start the role play! :]

[[ ALSO; If you start late when everyone was already picked, you have to start on when you woke up from the procedure ]]

--

Paige was sitting on the town hall benches, stroking her hair; waiting for the scientist to tell who will be picked to do the procedure to make them cyborgs/android.

She wanted to be picked to get away from her sisters.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Bea began pacing in the town hall. She had to get picked. If she didn't she'd have to have a "talk" with the person who organized this. Please, Mr. Scientist, pick me!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Dakota

I hoped not to get picked while sitting alone in the bench at the back. I admired the scientist that pulled out an ID. I heard my name being called. "Dakota Eria! Please come with me right now."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Clyde walked his way to town hall thinking if what would happen if he didn't get picked. With that thought, He started to get anxious.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Paige was waiting to be picked until she saw a girl pacing around, she walked to her.

"Ma-Ma'am are y-you okay?" Paige was stuttering her words, she was kind of shy.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

When Clyde got to town hall, he went to sit at one of the middle rows. As he sat at the bench, he noticed a girl too being nervous. Ah, at least I'm not only nervous one here.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Orabella sat on a bench near the town hall with her biological dad. He was comfortingly holding her hands. She was glad he was here with her, she might not be able to do the procedure if she was picked without him being here. Her dad was smiling broadly and even though she couldn't hear what he was whispering she could see that he said he loved her and that whether she was chosen or not he would be there for her.

She looked towards a scientist who was calling names, the hundreds of people scattered around her sighing and then the one person smiling and walking up to the scientist with swag. She looked at her chubby body, frowning. She just wanted to be "perfect" to be the girl she knew she was, as beautiful on the outside as she was on the inside.... that's all she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 pm

The scientist picked another name from the box and he said,

"Paige Garcia." He said.

Paige was surprised that she forgot about the pacing girl and was making cheery actions. Eep! She thought
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Dakota

I walked some stairs up to the place where the scientist was. "Stand right here, beside me." He whispered. I really didn't want to be picked. He handed me my ID and told me to burn it in a fire for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Clyde's thoughts was distracted by a girl's cheers. He looked at girl jumping.
"What a lucky girl!" Clyde muttered.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Paige ran to where the scientist and the stranger was, she took the ID but she hid a little remembering her shyness.

"Clyde Patterson!" The scientist said taking the name from the box.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Dakota

I waved at the girl standing beside me.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Clyde was in utter shock when his name was called. He was so suprised that he couldn't move his legs.
"Hey, dude, they called your name." Some stranger next to me said.
I quickly got my ID from the scientist and went with the others selected.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Orabella began to frown, she still hadn't been picked. her heart raced as the thought of not being chosen filled her mind. She must have been breathing harshly because her father began to say something. What was it though? She saw him pointing up to the scientist who was looking directly at her. Oh the irony! If it wasn't for her father the heavy breathing would've meant she missed her chance! She quickly stood up her cheeks jiggling. She kissed her father one last time with her natural lips and waved good bye skipping up the steps. She saw a few other people, possibly from her school? They too were being entered.

Orabella smiled. She took her ID with haste and rushed past a boy. She was completely excited and the adrenaline was pumping!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 pm

I looked at the girl who just got chosen. I was rather curious about the proceidure. I wanted to know if it was long or short, I guess I was a little interested in the android thing. I felt awkard and embarassed.

Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Paige waves to the girl beside her [[ Dakota ]] , too. It felt long standing there just waiting until everyone was called but it was pretty worth it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:44 pm

I smiled at the girl who waved back. I waited there fiddling with my ID.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Katherine was sitting at a bench, all by herself. She hears her name being called. She gets up from her position and walks up, passing by other people. A sick feeling went into her stomach. She's really nervous.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:28 pm

(When is it going to be time for us to turn into androids/cyborgs..?)
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Bea continued to walk around. So far, her name hadn't been called. She needed to be in this assignment!
"Bea Lower, please come here," a voice said.
Bea turned around and stared at the scientist in utter shock. She was going to be a robot/cyborg!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Alexis Lace
Oh man I'm late
I was rushing into the town hall when I heard my name called
"Alexis Lace! Please come up." I could not believe it, I wanted MoMo with me........
"ALEXI!" UGH My sister came running up with MoMo in her hands
"I won't tell, just be safe" my sister whispered. I was not really supposed to be here,
I walked up with MoMo in my hands up to the scientist, he handed my a 1D card.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:54 pm

"Come this way," the scientist said. Bea followed obiediently. On the outside, she was calm, on the inside she was really happy. The scientist led her to a room. "We're going to be doing some test on you, Bea Lower, so you must know there is no turning back now."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Alexis Lace
I saw that a girl and the scientist were going into a room
Im coming!
I fallowed the girl and scientist, without them knowing I was there, we came to a room
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 pm

The scientist stepped aside and showed Bea a giant tube. "We will begin changing your cells in here," he explained. Then he walked to a table. "We will be surgically be removing body parts and replacing them with mechanical items here." He finally walked to a wall that was filled with cool gadgets, like lasers and guns. "You can pick one weapon, so what will it be?" Bea stepped towards the wall and examined her options.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Alexis Lace
WOW
I saw the room, it was full of things
I want those boots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next