Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+5
Relora
isolxtedsystem
Primrose
Harry
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 pm

[[ Sorry, was helping at a friend's and I changed my cyborg image because I wasn't fascinated with it, so you might have to look at it so you won't mix up her clothes.. >< ]]

Paige woke up from the procedure. As she looked down her clothes were black and had high tech boots, when she looked at the mirror her eyes were crystal blue.

"Welcome to year 3001, Paige. Your name is now P. Gee . " The scientist said.

P. Gee looked around, there were other cyborgs and androids just like her. She decided to talk to them.

"Hello." P. Gee said to them, she touched her lips, her voice also changed and she can feel energy through the tips of her fingers, when she pointed her hands to the mirror her hand turned into a weapon.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Kiki makes a squeal. She's hearing the voice again in her head. Uh...hi? My name's Kiki... She says-or should I say thinks- to the voice.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Dr. Heights walked out and headed to different cyborg's rooms. "Isn't this c00l?" asked BL900, walking around. She shot a few pesky future-bugs. "I fee1 high1y p0werful with this gl0ve-gun 0n."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:40 pm

[[ Why are you making those things for letters? .-. ]]

P. Gee stood up and while she walked it made robotic noises.

"Hi." She said to the girl [[ That's BL900 ]]
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Kiki jumps at the sound of something being shot. She sees another cybrog, with a glove gun. Kiki closes her eyes and concentrates on the girl. She talks to her in her head- Hello! My name's Kiki! She says.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Lace.1
"Hello "KiKi" I have to go a person is coming into my room"
Just then Dr Heights came into my room
"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 pm

"He110." said BL900. She noticed this cyborg had a tail. I don't think I'd ever see that.

((cause she has an auto-tune voice. i thought it would add to the 'robot' feel. besides, numbers as letters sounds cool xD))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 pm

[[ P. Gee doesn't wear a glove gun her hands just turns into a random gun. And okay. X3 ]]

P. Gee was playing with the computer. It suddenly turned black and a ball of electricity was shown, she touched it and played with it but after a while she threw it into a wall and burned it.

Her eyes turned small with fear, she curled up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 pm

"Your vitals are well, my your body is working wonderfully in tune! Shall you attempt to talk? Simple voice configurations have made and you should be much clearer when speaking." He said scribbling on his paper. He was rather handsome, she wondered if all people in the future were like that. "What year is it?" she managed to say as the fear engulfed her stomach once more.
"3001 my fine lady, and my aren't you lucky. You have the gift of great technology. One of the best androids I've seen. Expertly crafted by my grandmother Dr. Va-rack." He chuckled as 0rb's heart sank. 3001? Her dad... her only friend, gone? no no it can't be. He was waiting surgery too! He could be one like her, an android! A robotic! "Where's my father?" Her voice was slightly raspy she hadn't talked in, well, years.
"Jordan Jack? Why he was never accepted... I'm sorry but he wasn't qualified." The doctor said solemnly. "If it helps he wished for the message 'I love you forever and always' to be passed on to you, 0rb." The young man coughed slightly. 0rb's eyes filled with tears. Her mother, father and step-father all gone. She never got to say she loved them...
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 pm

BL900 sat down and swung her metal-legs over the table. She was highly bored and wondered when the social-meeting would start. I want to meet new robots and see which ones and useful and which ones are duds.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:08 pm

When P. Gee was curled up into a ball she remembered a boy she liked and started to think about him. I miss you.. Jake. She thought, I didn't even say goodbye and I. Love. You.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Lace.1
Dr.Heights came into my room
"Hello Lace.1!" she said
"We are going into a social room, I wanted to make sure if you were ready."
"I am" I said
"Great fallow me!" She said
I walked into a big room with just a couple of white ver modern looking chairs in it.
"The others will arrive shortly, I'm going check on BL900"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm

((may leave in a while))

Dr. Heights soon entered BL900's room. "Social time!" she said cheerfully. BL900 hovered off the chair and followed her into a big room. BL900 stood in the center, ready to meet people. "I'm rea11y excited f0r this," she told Dr. Heights.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Dr. Heights walked over to her, P. Gee's tears turned into oil. The ex scientist walked over and started talking to her.

"P. Gee, please come tot he social room, right away." She says.

P. Gee hovered to the social room and saw another cyborg or android, she sat on a high tech chair and started fiddling with electricity going through the tips of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:17 pm

The young man obviousley saw the distress in her face. "Come, come, the day is young shall we test your new abilities? You should find a outfit in the closet over there," he pinted his finger to a wall,"Just press the wall and you'll see, don't look at me so funny, I know what I'm saying." He chuckled as she blushed. She forgot she was naked, after he left the room she swung her legs over the table sitting upright. The feeling returning to her body. She felt amazing and as she walked she felt as light as a feather. The new changes brought joy to her heart, she was finally pretty and on top of that strong! A technological masterpiece at that!

She swiftly chose a simple white blouse and gray jeans. She impulsively chose a pair of white stilettos. The best part was the metal in her legs prevented so much pain that when she put the crazy shoes on she felt amazing! As if she could dance like a Russian ballerina. She smiled in the mirror, her lovely hair stunning eyes and gorgeous figure reflecting back at her. She was beautiful finally!

She quickly stepped outside and met the young Dr. Va-rack, the hurried to a room and as they walked down a hallway she could see other girls and boys in the rooms. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves... except for a girl who was in a ball? Oh well, her heels clicked on the floor as they walked to the room.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Lace.1
"Hi everyone! I'm Lace.1~" I said
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 pm

BL900 couldn't wait to meet more machines. Hm, I'm suddenly a lot more cheerful. Weird. "Hey, Lace.1!" greeted BL900.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Lace.1
"Oh hello!" I said
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 pm

"H0w are y0u fe11ing?" she asked. "And can y0u be1ieve it's 3001? We're in the future!"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 pm

After much hassle getting used to the hovering technology and magnet hand technology 0rb got used to it. She quickly learned how to use her new ears and eyes. The force fields, however, were difficult. She managed to create one.... which quickly sputtered and backfired leaving her on the ground coughing. "You'll get a hang of it later, right now I want you to meet some other androids who have recently awoken. This will help ensure a friendly environment for new androids wishing to make it in the year 3001." He said calmly leading her to a "social room". She steeping inside. Her grey skinny jeans, white stilettos and white blouse made her feel so out of place. All of these girls appeared to be somewhat technologically advanced in clothing. Did they even wear jeans in 3001?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Lace.1
"Good you? I know right!!! I thought everything woul- wait, I wonder what it looks like outside this building?! Weird sidewalks, jet packs, who knows what!" I said
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 pm

P. Gee started to lower down her chair trying not to be seen by the other cyborgs. She didn't want to ruin everything! And then she started thinking about first impressions.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Clyde opened his eyes to bright lights. He turned his head to the scientist that was next to him. Ugh, Where am I? He sat up on the metal tabel he was laying on.

"Hello, CYP003. Congrats to becoming a cyborg!" The Scientist grinned.

"CYP003? My name is Clyde?" I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 pm

I had been transported by a scientist into the social room. I walked around the place. I am the youngest one..
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

0rb slinks over to a corner in the social room listening to some other girls. She didn't know what to say or do, so she just listened. Messing with her ear settings to see what she could enhance and tune out. So far she enjoyed being a cyborg or robotic as the message had told her that was what she was.

((going to be now guys o3o))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next