Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+5
Relora
isolxtedsystem
Primrose
Harry
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:42 pm

deleted because I'm so dam confused :l

Last edited by Relora on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 pm

((I thought the procedure would take us long, up to year 3001?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 pm

((oh, then i guess it's 3001))

BL900 woke up, the scientist standing next to her. Except it was a new scientist. "Hi, welcome to the year 3001," she said sweetly. "I'm Dr. Heights. We put you asleep to add more technoligical items onto you. How do you feel?" BL900 got up and hovered around the room in her boots. It felt cool to know that she was so powerful. "I feel good, actually," she said while smiling enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Andrea~ wrote:
((I thought the procedure would take us long, up to year 3001?))

((well then, guess I misread it all... I'll guess I might take a break from he RP then... well more like only a few seconds x3 I have a problem with working hard on something and then failing to where I have to start over. Thought we were already in the year 3001.....))
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Lace.1
I woke up saw some people, only recognized Bea
"Where am I?" I said out loud
"You are in the year 3001, I am Dr. Heights. Don't forgot you are now Lace.1"
I got up and looked around, tripped a couple of times trying to move on my robot boots.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 pm

"3001?!" screeched BL900, stopping suddenly. My family members and friends... are dead? BL900 didn't know the process would take that long. She thought maybe a year or two. "Oh, wow. And hi, Alex-- or should I say, Lace.1" Her voice still had the auto-tune.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Alexis Lace~Lace.1
"Hello BL900! Omygoshi, mine are too."
I remember what my sister said to me last
I won't tell, and be safe
"I can read minds by the way BL900!"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:05 pm

"Cool!" said BL900, hovering in mid-air. She started spinning out of pure joy. "What am I thinking?" she asked. Oh, gosh we're robots! she thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:07 pm

"We are robots!" I said
"Hmm, that's a pretty cool arm you got there!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 pm

(What is really happening..)I felt strange, remembering nothing. It looked like I was in a hospital. I wasn't 17 anymore. I was 10, 9 maybe? I felt like I did belong. My name is Kathalina Blue. Not longer Dakota Eria. My real-looking name made me feel even more like I wasn't a cyborg. My father, Nathan Blue and my mother, Alexandria [Insert surname here]. I was in a hospital-like place. If I knew all this was a lie, I would feel guilty because I am messing with their memories.

(Her point of view..) I hugged my father as I jumped out of bed really excited. "I'm glad I don't have that illness anymore." I said. My dark brown eyes started to glow in happiness. Nothing could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:10 pm

"Thanks," I said. My glove-gun-hand was still in gunmode. "Watch this." I turned it to a bullet gun and shot an empty beaker. I then put my hand back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Lace.1
"Cool! That other scientist was nice wasn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

"Very." BL900 hovered around a bit while the scientist wrote something on her clipboard. "Um, Dr. Heights?" She looked up from her clipboard and smiled at BL900. "Now that we're robots/cyborgs, what do we do?" Gosh, this auto-tune in my voice is getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:13 pm

((Nope could stay away from the RP))

A blue blinking light began to flash. Hyper-stasis wearing off Alert Alert Hyper stasis wearing off! Subject awakening! Said a program in her head. Orabella felt like groaning but she couldn't. Then the voice came back on: Welcome Robotic 0. Your procedure is finally complete! All information has been downloading thank you for your time may your next life be sooner than later! The blinking light stoppped and turned to red growing in intensity as another voice came: All systems turning line, 30% complete... 55% complete... 97% complete... all systems online. Wake up patient 0000936, Orabella Jack, it is time for your reawakening. Orabella couldn't move she felt slow sluggish but she could feel her chest heave up and down. She was alive, and she just had the dream if a life time.

As the red light turned a satisfactory green color it blinked off and a message literally popped up in front of her eyes. Do you wish to begin set up procedures?
Yes, I do.
One moment please necessary data being obtained... data obtained! Mandatory android name creation. Robotic number 0, patient Orabella Jack shall now be called Zero-R-B. Do you comprehend?
Yes.
0rb do you wish to enter a name you wish to be called?
Yes, name is "Orb"
Name has being processed one moment please. Name accepted. 0rb you will alternately be called "Orb". Thank you for you time. Procedures have been set up. Data being deleted! Thank you for your time May your next life be sooner than later!

0rb smiled on the inside. Her new ID was such a close variant of Orb the name Orb fit perfectly. She felt the weight on her eyelids lift and immediately a display popped up. She could see numbers being processed and could feel everything buzz and hum as everything began to work for the first time ever. She felt the buzz of her limbs and the light platinum replacements made her body feel flimsy and flexible. She could see curves and lovely blonde hair in the corners of her eyes. The retina display disappeared, replaced with a "Complete" and now she looked up into a mirror. Her naked body clothed by a single towel, while she laid on a metal gurney of some sort. She could see the brilliance of her eyes and hair and her skin was a soft tan. She managed a lopsided smile as a doctor walked in to welcome her.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Lace.1
"Poor you I'm happy I don't have such a strong one" I said
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:18 pm

"What can you do?" asked BL900, turning to Lace.1
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Katherine woke up. She sees a mirror. She looks at herself. She gasps. She has the pink tail, but her look also changed. Her hair, eyes, and clothes were all white. She even has a White Star on her face. She sees a note. She picks it up and reads it:

Dear Katherine,

Welcome to the year 3001! Your name's now Kiki. You're no longer human. I hope you enjoy your new life.

"Well..." Kiki said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 pm

I wonder if anyone else is here. "HE110?! ANY0NE IN HERE BESIDES ME AND LACE.1?" BL900 yelled.

(New: doesn't say 'o', says '0' doesn't say 'l', says '1')
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 pm

The young man smiled. He looked to be like in his late twenties... so young to be a scientist. Of course he was only checking on her. "Welcome to your new life Orabella," he said looking up from his clipboard and pulling a light out of his pocket. "I see you are now named 0rb and have decided to use Orb as something more friendly?" 0rb managed a slight nod. She decided she'd spell her name with the zero and have it pronounced as Orb, that would be prefect!

The young man smiled, "My names is Dr. Va-rack. My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother had been the one to supplement your looks. I'm going to check your eyes quickly okay? Okay." As he flashed a light in her eyes she was stuck in bewilderment. How long had she been in operation? How long was she in hyper-stasis? What over her family?! "Dr. Yokohama did well. Everything is in tip-top shape. Let's see, you hover data is up to speed and only last week we installed the original force-field plan. It's still rather new however, so you are in-fact testing it." He scribbled on his paper. Holding his clipboard he checked her vitals. She was still in shock. Had it been 1000 years??!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Kiki hears someone else's voice. It sounds like a voice that someone would auto-tune. Kiki begins walking down a long hall and sees two other people. She wags her tail around, and it begins glowing rainbow colors.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 pm

~LOL Ya Rin~
Lace.1
"I can read minds of living and non-living things, turn into living and non-living things, turn transparent/investable, and fly much higher than most people with my special boots. Not so much the fighting things."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:27 pm

"S0meone answer me!" BL900 said. Dr. Height came up to BL900 and patted her metal shoulder. "They can't hear you, sweetheart. They are still in their special rooms, but in a few moments we will be opening the doors and releasing you to the social-room where you can talk to the other cyborgs."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Kiki keeps wagging her tail. She can't wait to see other cyborgs! She hears someone else's voice. Could it be someone's thoughts? She can read minds!? That's so cool! Of course, the words are muffled.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Lace.1
I could read someone's mind reading my mind
Weird!
"Hello? I'm Lace.1, who are you?" I asked in my mind
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:32 pm

"I will be back," Dr. Heights said. "I'm going to go to the other cyborgs and see if they're ready for the social room."
"0kay," said BL900. "Hey, Lace.1, d0 y0u think my aut0-tune v0ice is ann0ying?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next