Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+5
Relora
isolxtedsystem
Primrose
Harry
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Lace.1
I noticed a girl standing in the conner.
"Hello!" I said "My name is Lace.1 it used to be Alexis Lace!"
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 pm

P. Gee was holding her legs while the other cyborgs talked and introduced themselves. So she decided to tap this electric box, it looked like one of those boxes that she can sing on.. like a karaoke machine.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:58 pm

"Yup, So now we're going to lead ino the social room. In the social room, you can socalize with the other androids." The scientist explained.

He followed the scientist to the social room. While walking to the social room, Clyde noticed that his hair got longer and dyed red. Gah, I have red hair. Why? After noticing his apparence, He finally got to the social room.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:18 pm

P. Gee [[ In the social room ]] was banging the box and it still didn't turn on so she decided to go back and sit onto her chair.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:31 pm

[[ Do we have to call them by their android names? ]]

He sat in middle of room. Wasn't sure what to do, He started to play with his hand.
What to do now? Ugh, I'll just sit here.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:36 pm

[[ Yes unless they say you can call them by they're real names because that's why there is cyborg/android nicknames. >< ]]

P. Gee started to look around and saw a guy who had reddish hair.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:46 pm

CYP003 saw that he had a screen on his arm. He tapped the screen and it came alive. He searched for anything to entertain him. He found a camera app on the screen. His face appeared on the screen.
"Woah, this is awesome!" CYP003 said in joy.
As he was playing with his built-in-cameta. He noticed a girl with blue eyes look at him. He quickly took a picture of her.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:53 pm

P. Gee's eyes turned very bright then turned normal as the guy took a picture of her. She rubbed her eyes forgetting she was an android and the flash wouldn't hurt her eyes.

When P. Gee accidentally threw a bolt of energy to the ceiling the bright parts of her armor and eyes turned bright and slowly faded back to normal. As she look up the ceiling she once again regretted doing that.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:01 pm

He bursted out in laughter. CYP003 got up from his spot and headed to girl with the blue eyes.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry that happened." He asked while trying to hold his laughter back.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 pm

P. Gee was quiet she was embarrassed from what that guy did. She put her hands onto the table and her arms turned into think blades, she put it back down since she was kind of scared.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:11 pm

He got scared when he saw her arms turn into blades. CYP003 mentally facepalmed himself noting to never scare a girl. Yet It was still funny at the moment.
"Look, I'm sorry that I did that to you... I didn't mean to do that. I'll go back to my seat now." He apologized.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 pm

P. Gee looked up at him, he was taller than her. And she started to speak.

"It's okay, accidents happen, right?" P. Gee said to him smiling and being a little charming.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:27 pm

"Ah, That is true." He told her.

He was about to go to his seat when it was taken by another. He look at the girl and saw a empty seat. Should I seat next her? I'm not good with girls... With no choice, He sat next to her.

"So, What's your name?" CYP003 asked.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:29 pm

"I'm Paige Gracia. But.. The scientists said my name is P. Gee." P. Gee said.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:33 pm

"Paige? That's a pretty name! P. Gee, huh? Sounds cooler than mine! I'm CYP003, you can call me Clyde!" He smilied.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 pm

"Thank you." P. Gee made a little smile, "Okay, I'll call you that, Clyde."

While P. Gee was fooling around she took off her glove and found a robotic layer under it, she put it back on hoping no one saw.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 pm

CYP003 again started playing with the camer with the flash off. He quietly took pictures of the people around.
"How do you feel like being a cyborg?" He asked Paige.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:52 pm

"Better than when I was living with my sisters. That's all I have to say." P. Gee was kind of giggling it was hard to tell.

P. Gee was creating a ball of energy and playing with it, like making it bigger to smaller again and again.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:57 pm

"I know right. I wanted leave the normal routine. Lemme tell ya, being a cyborg is LIFE!" He got up and yelled. He noticed everyone looking at him. He could feel his cheeks getting red of embarrassment. Nice one, Clyde. Nice one. Jeez...
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:03 pm

P. Gee cocked her head, kind of confused.

"But I know people can still change us and turn us off." She said looking down a bit.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:48 am

Kiki keeps wagging her tail. Wow, she's starting to love her tail! She walks into the social room where she sees other machines. She keeps wagging it so that it can glow the rainbow colors.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:05 pm

0rb heard a girl introduce herself. She didn't feel like replying so she only smiled and nodded, mumbling her name. She didn't feel much like socializing, she was still in shock about her family...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Lace.1
"Oh okie then!" I said as the girl mumbled something, she looked very shy
I see a dog with rainbows
"OMG your so cute!" I said
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:34 pm

((( Kiki's not a dog, if that's what your saying x3 She's a cyborg with a rainbow-glowing star tail )))

"Hi!" Kiki says. Her tail keeps wagging. The tail wraps around Kiki's left leg. Well, that was awkward.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:36 pm

~LOL Sorry,,, Very Happy~
Lace.1
"Hello! I'm Lace.1, iLUV your tail!" i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next