Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+5
Relora
isolxtedsystem
Primrose
Harry
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:53 pm

"Thanks!" Kiki says. Her tail goes to wrap around Lace.1's leg. God, she can't control it too well!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:55 pm

O_o
Lace.1

"Well, do you know what year it is? Its 3001~" I said
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 pm

BL900 saw Lace.1 and some other robot talking, but she didn't join the conversation. That would be rude wouldn't it? Instead, she hovered over to a chair and sat down. She began shooting random things in the room. She was in love with her gun.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 pm

0rb watched as a girl shot her gun at various items in the room. She found ti annoying but didn't say anything. Instead she sunk to the floor holding her knees in the corner. She must of looked emotionally disturbed or something, but frankly, she didn't care. She watched as everyone conversed with one another. Maybe she could just leave...
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:19 pm

"A1right!" cheered BL900 as she hit a poster perfectly. She had damaged a lot of items. I need something I can shoot that won't damage things. BL900 didn't know how she did it, but a digital menu hologrammed out of her left eye. It showed a list of things she could bring up. BL900 picked Target Practice. Instantly, moving shapes were in front of her. She prepared to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Did a light flash int the girl's eyes? 0rb looked up to the girl who was shooting, perhaps she was just seeing things. Slumping her shoulders 0rb got up. She felt sad, filled with inner turmoil. She just wanted to be alone... but they wouldn't let her leave. She might as well try to make the most of her situation.

She stood with perfect posture and walked a bit closer to the girl's chatting. Perhaps she could find friends here?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:52 pm

"B00yah!" shouted BL900 as she got a perfect score on her Target Shooting practice. I'm pretty good at this! BL900 hovered over to Lace.1, passing a pretty girl/robot. She looks too pretty to be a cyborg. Almost human.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Out of her peripheral vision 0rb watched the gun girl after she shouted booyah. she had a very awkward voice, it was very inhuman. Perhaps she was more robot than human? Whatever it may be she was looking at her for a brief moment. In the brief second she watched the girl she could feel that this girl was thinking about her. How awkward.

0rb just stood there listening to the girls in-front of her, hoping to possibly make a friend?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

"I g0t a perfect sc0re 0n my Target Sh00ting!" said BL900, loud enough for everyone to hear. And to make sure no one thought she was stuck-up, she added, "but I'm sure that's n0thing c0mpared t0 what the 0ther pe0ple in this r00m can d0!" Social-life begins now.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:13 pm

0rb listened as the girl boasted about a perfect score. At least she had the courtesy to try and make other people feel better. She felt out place and severely wished to leave, but her legs didn't move to her will and stayed planted to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 pm

No response. Darn it. She turned to the overly pretty girl, hoping that she was nice enough to talk to her. "Hi, I'm BL900. What's y0ur name?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:04 pm

P. Gee walked over to the window and looked at the human people having fun, some of them were holograms, then she had an idea, her eyes and the bright spots flashed and glowed then turned back to normal. That happened a lot. P. Gee was remembering the idea while words were scrolled vertically in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:09 pm

(((Wow, missed a lot... Stupid head lice...)))

Kiki yanks her tail back. "Sorry about that" She says to Lace.1 "I can't control my tail too well yet."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 pm

"Zero-R-B" She replied, "But you can call me Orb." She stifled a frown and made a smile out of it. "Nice to meet you, by the way." The anguish in her slowly melted away, she was making small talk! perhaps life wasn't over just yet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Dakota Katherina

I was really confused. "You're not humans..?" I said. I felt really scared, I ddin't know how I got there. I felt something weird in my back. Futuristic neat bat wings were growing.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

"Same. I like y0ur hair, by the way," BL900 complimented. My hair is blue. Not bad but not good.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:30 pm

I felt strange. I touched my back and noticed there was something strange. I started to blink. My eye color was changing in every blink. I turned into a futuristic bat-robot.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:32 pm

(( DO WE HAVE TO SIGN UP?))
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:33 pm

((yeah))

"W0w, a bat! Sweet." BL900 looked at the robotic creature and smiled. Wait, were bats extinct?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:50 pm

I didn't know what was happening. "I'm a normal kid!!" I said, turning back human but still with the wings.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Well, not a kid anymore 'cause you're a robot, but still. "That's nice," she said, admiring the wings. "I'm BL900, by the way."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Kiki's tail just keeps on glowing. Well, that's because she keeps on wagging it! She stops it from wagging and it only shows up pink. "Gee, you sure do glow!" Kiki says.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:00 pm

BL900 saw a glimpse of bright pink glow. She walked over to the owner of it. "Nice tai1," says BL900. Gosh, I'm so nice. It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:18 pm

"Thanks" Kiki says, surprised by the cyborg's voice. "I just can't control it w-" She sees her tail going to wrap around the cyborg's leg. She grabs it and yanks it back.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 pm

I let out a tear and closed my eyes. They turned silverish-white, making me look blind. That color did hurt my eyesight. I sighed. I fixed my hair and started to hover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Robotics [[ RP ]]   Project Robotics [[ RP ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Robotics [[ RP ]]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next